PDA

View Full Version : What 1 Question Do You Want Answered?

dz
05-19-2005, 12:32 AM
i was thinking about this earlier today.. i think it is a pretty decent question to ask most 9/11 truthers..

What 1 Question Do You Want Answered?

If you had just 1 question that you could get a truthful and detailed answered to related to 9/11 what would it be?

Obviously the crux of this question is that you could only ask 1 question, not 2, not 3, etc. deciding on the most important question is really really difficult to me.. so feel free to answer with 3 or 4, but at the end of this lets all come out with 1 question each of us would want answered.

dz
05-19-2005, 12:42 AM
right now im leaning towards these off the top of my head:

1) What was the exact minute by minute discussion of Cheney's Energy Task Force meeting (currently classified)?

2) What were the details and circumstances of the question(s) asked to Cheney on 9/11 in the emergency response center, specifically the person who asked Cheney: 'The plane is 10 miles out, do the orders still stand?', what orders was he referring to?

3) Who were the exact individuals who placed the 'put' options on american and united airlines as well as certain insurance companies housed in the WTC, and what is their history related to international governments and intelligence agencies?

4) What were the reasons of the Secret Service for not removing the president from the classroom in Florida once it was apparent that the crashes at the WTC were not an accident, but an attack?

hope those spawn further discussion, with me wearing my new '9/11 questions' t-shirt i think it is only appropriate to have a list of questions which we all wish would be answered..

somebigguy
05-19-2005, 08:01 AM
A question I'd have is: Who pushed the button to bring the towers down?

Gold9472
05-19-2005, 08:26 AM
A question I'd have is: Who pushed the button to bring the towers down?

My first question is, who let this guy in here...

My second question is...

Who made money on the inside trading of 9/11?

Gold9472
10-17-2005, 07:28 PM
I would also like to know what Tenet was doing in Pakistan in the months before 9/11... I would also like to know why Porter Goss, Bob Graham, and John Kyl were having breakfast with Lt. Gen Mahmoud Ahmad on the morning of 9/11 in Washington D.C. A man who ordered $100,000 wire transferred to Mohammad Atta.

Gold9472
10-17-2005, 07:34 PM
I would also like to know why Niaz Khan (http://msnbc.msn.com/id/5131524/) was allowed to leave the FBI in Newark.

911=inside job
10-17-2005, 07:56 PM
My first question is, who let this guy in here...

My second question is...

Who made money on the inside trading of 9/11?
i have to say that was a good one gold!!!!! HAHAH!!!

uPpY
10-17-2005, 08:00 PM
i was thinking about this earlier today.. i think it is a pretty decent question to ask most 9/11 truthers..

What 1 Question Do You Want Answered?

If you had just 1 question that you could get a truthful and detailed answered to related to 9/11 what would it be?

Obviously the crux of this question is that you could only ask 1 question, not 2, not 3, etc. deciding on the most important question is really really difficult to me.. so feel free to answer with 3 or 4, but at the end of this lets all come out with 1 question each of us would want answered.

myy >?< iZ....Who0o Da FuK KuTz Ur HaRe?????

http://www.marc.soton.ac.uk/Image%20File/new%20images/question_marks.jpg

jetsetlemming
10-17-2005, 08:45 PM
Wow, you guys sure got a lot of questions for only being able to ask one, as thats what the thread's about... :)

Gold9472
10-17-2005, 08:47 PM
Wow, you guys sure got a lot of questions for only being able to ask one, as thats what the thread's about... :)

True... what's yours?

PhilosophyGenius
10-17-2005, 11:56 PM
Who was the mastermind?

What is bin Laden's/al-qaeda's role? (is bin Laden an asset or did he agree to take responislibity)

Gold9472
01-27-2006, 11:43 PM
bump