PDA

View Full Version : Look At This Email I Got This Morning

beltman713
05-17-2005, 04:22 AM
VanguardPAC

Drudge: Missing Chapters to Clinton's My Life Revealed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

May 16, 2005

Dear Conservative Friend,

Today's Drudge Report announces the publication of Candice Jackson's stunning new book, Their Lives: The Women Targeted by the Clinton Machine. (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0974670138/vanguardoftherev/) In exhaustively researched detail, it tells the stories of eight women who crossed romantic paths with the supposedly pro-feminist former President, only to see their lives ruined by Bill, Hillary and their minions.

Candice isn't just any writer. A survivor of domestic abuse herself, Candice is a widely respected feminist scholar and a top litigator. She can't be dismissed as just another partisan hack; and that's one of many reasons Their Lives is already one of Amazon.com's top sellers even before its official release.

Kathleen Willey calls Their Lives "the most accurate portrayal of...the true nightmare Bill and Hillary put me through." Juanita Broaddrick hails the book as "a complete chronological account of the events surrounding Bill Clinton's violent assault on me." David Horowitz says, "This book connects the political to the personal in a way no one has done before."

Bill Clinton's best-selling My Life and Hillary's Living History were only part of the story. Read Their Lives for yourself to learn the rest.

For a Better America,

Rod D. Martin
Chairman, Vanguard PAC

P.S. If you like Candice's book, visit our Vanguard Bookstore, chock full of the very best conservative tomes from Edmund Burke to Ann Coulter.

P.P.S. While you're there, help us win the vital battles of our day -- Social Security, tax reform, terrorism, errant judges, abortion and the rest -- by joining Vanguard PAC today. We're in the thick of the fight: join us, and let's create the America that ought to be.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

VanguardPAC

© 2005 VanguardPAC.org. Paid for by Vanguard PAC and
not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

To unsubscribe, please reply to this message with the
words "Unsubscribe Vanguard" in the subject line.