PDA

View Full Version : The Official Gay Rights Thread

Gold9472
05-15-2005, 10:59 AM
Based on the news that I've seen as of late, the "Religious Wrong" have one intention, to destroy ANYONE who might be considered "homosexual".

They have made every effort to take away their rights. They have made them outcasts in a world that was starting to accept them.

This is wrong. I am not a "homosexual", but I have "homosexual" friends, and they are some of the best people I've ever known.

Trying to take away their rights because of their sexual affiliation is like trying to take away the rights of children who prefer pokemon over digimon. It's absurd.

If they are allowed to succeed, they will have taken good people, and put them in a hate filled category reminiscent of the category blacks were placed in many years ago. If this happens, you will see buses, restaurants, schools, etc... that say, "Straight People Only". Music by Elton John or Freddie Mercury will be considered off limits.

During the 1970's, the Neoconservatives reigned in the Religious Wrong to get a few million extra votes. They started introducing policy where it didn't belong, churches. This gave the Neocons MILLIONS of people to support their cause, which in case you hadn't noticed, is pure FACISM.

The purpose of this thread is to post stories relevant to the issue of "Gay Rights". If you know someone who is gay, please refer them to this site, and this thread, so they can voice their concerns.

Thanks.

WhiteGuySaysThis
05-15-2005, 01:59 PM
YAYYYY! A thread made for MEEEEEEEE!!!
Gold9472: I made a thread for you
Gold9472: The Official Gay Rights Thread (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1907)
Whiteguysaysthis: HAHAHAHAHA... ass