PDA

View Full Version : Taking A Much Needed Break...

Gold9472
06-12-2008, 11:41 AM
I've been doing this non-stop for almost 6 years now. I need a break from everything. I don't know when I'll be back. If you are a mod, please don't let this site go to hell. The 9/11 Truther Forum has been closed to postings. I don't want any bullshit put in there. Thank you.

WhiteGuySaysThis
06-12-2008, 06:46 PM
PARTY!!!

Really though, what made you decide to take a break? What pushed you over the edge?

I think the site will be fine in your absence... except for that damn Auggie. Maybe I should just ban him 'til you return.

simuvac
06-12-2008, 10:10 PM
Don't worry, dude. Within hours of your departure, this place will be devoted to all things balloon sex (http://www.wideworldofloon.com/Gallery/Marie/marie.html).

:smiley:

WhiteGuySaysThis
06-12-2008, 10:22 PM
Balloon sex?! Now that was some crazy shit. I've heard of some odd fetishes, but I don't know what to say about that one.

Gold9472
06-13-2008, 08:52 AM
Here's a clue...

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16923

I didn't write that for my fucking health.

AuGmENTor
06-13-2008, 10:15 PM
I feel like I've heard this before... Oh yeah! I have. You did this what, 6, 8 months ago? As I recall, you lasted ABOUT 48 hours. And not even really as you came back under an assumed name in UNDER 24. Just sayin.

BASE701
06-14-2008, 11:14 PM
Jon, I'll continue to keep an eye on these yahoo's for ya man. Get some rest and recharge your batteries. Auggie will prolly be a problem but I'll take care of him too.

I look forward to your return.

AuGmENTor
06-15-2008, 12:07 AM
Why do you all talk like I am the problem around here? Shit I don't even COME here as much as I used to. It bothered me for a while, as I really did love this place. But then I realized that for all the good people in here, there was never any really good STUFF posted. I am a news hound like anyone else. I like to know what's going on as we all do. But what is going to happen is going to happen no matter what. Should we not take some time to enjoy some happiness along the tailspin? I remember a thread a while ago named "this place is becoming a vapid news forum." Further I remember bashing people for not liking the board. But as the time has gone on I could see why people would feel the way they do.
Jon, I love ya dearly, but you seriously NEED to lay off the 911 shit for a while. It is too much a part of your life to be healthy for you. But there again what the fuck do I know?
Anyway, I thought I would share my reasoning behind not coming around as much any more. I do love all of the regulars though. (Except that guy Dark71... hes just pure evil...)

WhiteGuySaysThis
06-15-2008, 06:10 PM
I love you too Auggie.:bj2:

MrDark71
06-15-2008, 07:40 PM
I feel ya John .....just reading the daily new contributions makes me nauseuos anymore. I lost my fury months ago ....and and not sure I even care anymore. I know that sounds bad but .....if this nation is stupid enough to allow what has gone of for the last 100+ years and hasn't waken up yet ....it's not going to happen. Fascists rule BECAUSE we are stupid ....and that's the only way to control (stupid) people. I may not post much anymore (you beat me to all the news anyhow)...but I do stop by and read. And of course on the off chance that stud Auggie posts a picture of himself in his sequined speedo's and Bono sunglasses. (lmao)

Gold9472
06-15-2008, 07:50 PM
I just want to be clear. I care very deeply about the 9/11 issue. You will never hear me say, "I don't care anymore", etc... I'm just tired. VERY tired. Almost 6 years of working an 8 hour day, and coming home to 9/11 related stuff for 4-8 hours a day, everyday. With no break. I can't emphasize that enough. With... no... break. Also, the message of "the movement" doesn't seem to match mine anymore. Maybe I'm an asshole or expect too much. Regardless, I need a break.