PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Truth Tuesdays Tribute - Video Inside

Gold9472
05-11-2008, 05:52 PM
9/11 Truth Tuesdays Tribute

Video
Click Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oytcSIA9lfU&e) (GooTube)

This upcoming Tuesday, 5/13/2008, unless time slots can be rearranged because of the busy summer schedule, will be our last 9/11 Truth Tuesdays at the Anthony Wayne Movie Theater. I believe this has been the longest run of 9/11 Truth movies in a movie theater in the history of this movement.

This effort has not been easy, but any effort worth doing will never be.

Thank you to everyone at the Anthony Wayne Movie Theater. Thank you to Jeff Cobb for your honest journalism. Thank you to everyone that helped us to promote 9/11 Truth Tuesdays. Thank you to 9/11 Family Members Bob McIlvaine, Lorie Van Auken, and Mindy Kleinberg, 9/11 First Responder and founder of the FealGood Foundation, John Feal, and to Directors Dylan Avery and Ray Nowosielski for joining us on January 29th (with the exception of John who was sick). Without you, that night would not have been the success that it was. Thank you to Kyle Hence, Ray Nowosielski, Penny Little, Dylan Avery, and John Albanese for allowing us to use the movies you created. Thank you to the other filmmakers for the other movies we used as well.

Thank you to everyone that came, and brought people every Tuesday since January 1st of this year.

I would like to give a very special thank you to Betsy Metz. Someone that has spent $1,000's upon $1,000's of her own money, asked for nothing in return, and in fact donated what little money was made to the FealGood Foundation to help the 9/11 First Responders. Someone that has devoted the last 6 months of her life to this cause. Someone that brings a smile to everyone she meets. Someone that lights up every room she enters. Thank you Betsy for allowing me to be apart of something very special. You are a hero. For both America, and the world. Everyone owes you a huge debt of gratitude. From the bottom of my heart, thank you.

Please stay tuned... we are not done yet.