PDA

View Full Version : Is Everybody Else's Internet F'd Up?

Gold9472
04-05-2008, 11:36 AM
I can't get email, I can't get to certain sites, nor can I sign on to my buddy list. But, I can get here... It's been like this since in the early AM.

MrDark71
04-05-2008, 12:53 PM
Yes...very much so.....seems a bit too universal to be someone sleeping on the job

WhiteGuySaysThis
04-05-2008, 02:14 PM
Mine's fine... so far.

YouCrazyDiamond
04-05-2008, 06:36 PM
I was unable to log onto the network for a brief period of time in mid am this morning...but I'm using a 56 kB/sec modem, so it could have been a glitch on the server that controls the modem pool.

However, I've never seen this 718 error before:

" Error connecting to Connection Name:
Verifying user name and password
Error 718: Timed out waiting for a valid response from the remote PPP Peer"

Anyway, that problem did not last long.

What I have noticed at one other web site is that widgets and other web site feeds appear to have problems from time-to-time, making it very difficult to load web pages on that particular web site.

But I rarely have problems getting to The YBBS; and even when there are problems, they seem to clear up in a relatively short period of time...most likely because you guys get it fixed in short order.

PhilosophyGenius
04-05-2008, 08:00 PM
Mine is fine. But my internet connection does kick off a lot for the past few months.

I talked to customer service about it a while ago and they asked if I had new memory installed, which I did. But it could also be the phone line.

WhiteGuySaysThis
04-05-2008, 08:44 PM
I'll call my boy Al Gore and see what's going on with the internets. I'm sure he'll know.

dMole
04-25-2008, 02:53 PM
I'll call my boy Al Gore and see what's going on with the internets. I'm sure he'll know.

Very nice, WGST- that's some funny shit!:lol:

AuGmENTor
04-25-2008, 08:14 PM
All clear here.