PDA

View Full Version : Would You Partake In A National March?

Gold9472
05-12-2005, 09:35 PM
I was having a discussion the other day with somebigguy, and had the idea that maybe we could have a National March. One that incorporates everybody who gives a damn. When the "Mainstream Media" no longer serves the people, then it is the people's responsibility to do something about it.

The idea was to start the March in Manhattan. Everything that's happening today has happened as a direct result of 9/11, so I thought it poetic to start from there. Then... walk... and walk... and walk... and walk... all the way down to Washington D.C., picking up people along the way who want to participate. I figured by the time we got to Washington D.C., we might have a few people.

Sound crazy? Rather Forrest Gumpish? Let me know your thoughts...

WhiteGuySaysThis
05-12-2005, 09:57 PM
I think it sounds like a great idea...

Gold9472
05-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Yeah, but how on earth could you organize something like that with no $$$$...

somebigguy
05-12-2005, 09:59 PM
I like it, but it sounds like a long walk, can't we take a cab or something?

Gold9472
05-12-2005, 10:14 PM
Ass

WhiteGuySaysThis
05-12-2005, 10:19 PM
I like it, but it sounds like a long walk, can't we take a cab or something?I agree... I hate walking or running... I will pack SBG and myself a cooler full of beer and we'll drive behind you guys. :)

WhiteGuySaysThis
05-12-2005, 10:23 PM
Yeah, but how on earth could you organize something like that with no $$$$...The internets... everyone has to pay their own way

princesskittypoo
05-12-2005, 10:42 PM
If i lived in manhattan i would do it.

reminds me of some kids around here that started doing some demonstation (about the time of easter). They had just a few people at the beginning but a whole bunch at the end. When people start demonstrations for a good cause lots of people start to get involved.
you may only have 10 people at the beginning, holding signs or whatever it is you're going to do, and at the end have a long line of people wanting to be involved.

somebigguy
05-13-2005, 07:14 AM
We can do this thing, won't cost much, sending email is free. We can start a campaign to notify people in the media about our plans. It could simply be a walk for 9/11 truth which "should" interested everyone. We can team up with the other 911 sites out there, wouldn't cost much.

somebigguy
05-14-2005, 09:39 AM
Well, aren't we all full of energy...

Anyway, I have a few ideas that might be worthy of discussion. First of all, it doesn't have to be just one walk, there can be walks going on all over the country, obviously we can't all go down to NY. We can organize walks in all the major cities. I can do Toronto, EmceeSoze can do somewhere in BC.

We can put together a colorful flyer and distribute it in PDF form via email as well as downloads from websites. We can partner with other 9/11 sites and ask them to host the download as well.

We can put up a page, possibly on the blogger, with current news on the walk. This site will be listed on the PDF to drive people to our sites.

We can start with monthly or possibly bi-weekly press releases on the walk, maybe increase the releases to once a week as the big day draws near. We will all be responsible for contacting the media in our own locations.

We can scrape together a few bucks for radio or newspaper ads in big cities as the event draws near.

I think with the help of Ruppert, Hufschmidt, and other contacts Jon has, we can really get the word out. Maybe Cinthia McKinney, DRG, Alex Jones even might promote the event. As long as its not seen as "our" event, but rather just a 9/11 event, then I think everyone would be on board, why wouldn't they.

There are millions of truthers out there, if we can get them in the streets tying up traffic, we will get press coverage.

Gold9472
05-14-2005, 10:28 AM
:coffee:

Gold9472
05-14-2005, 10:31 AM
Well what are you waiting for?

somebigguy
05-14-2005, 10:48 AM
OK, what we need are some volunteers that can represent a certain geographic location. like I said, I can do Toronto. The person is responsible for notifying the media in that location on a regular basis and otherwise spreading the word.

Keep in mind most of this can be done by email, but leafletting cars, and posting signs etc wouldn't be a bad idea. Letters to the editor would be a good free way to get in the paper, etc. We could come up with a generic letter that we all send to our local papers. Not a whole lot of work for the person, just need someone familiar with the area.

We will need something online for people to visit and possibly sign up. On the blogger I'm thinking.

So whose in and where will they represent?

Gold9472
05-14-2005, 10:52 AM
I'll represent Philadelphia.

somebigguy
05-14-2005, 11:01 AM
I'll represent Philadelphia.
OK, heres the list so far;

SBG: Toronto
Gold: Philadelphia

Everyone else, please reply to this thread if your interested, won't be too much work and may make a huge difference. We need representatives from everywhere!!!!

Gold9472
05-14-2005, 11:02 AM
OK, heres the list so far;

SBG: Toronto
Gold: Philadelphia

Everyone else, please reply to this thread if your interested, won't be too much work and may make a huge difference. We need representatives from everywhere!!!!

The two of us will STORM Washington D.C.!

somebigguy
05-14-2005, 11:07 AM
The two of us will STORM Washington D.C.!
Yep, they won't know what hit em. Especially if some polite Canadians show up.

somebigguy
05-14-2005, 12:17 PM
OK, been doing some thinking (thats a first).

We need a name for our group, as well as a name for the event. I think 911 Truth March is fine, it is brief and to the point.

A name for us is another question. I'm thinking we need to use the 911blogger.com site in all of our correspondence, yourbbsucks.com isn't really professional enough.

Gold, maybe we could change our name to ybbs.com or something?

We need to have a set of issues that we deal with. They must be easy to understand and irrefutable, something that can be summed up in a paragraph or so with links for more information. We want to avoid any speculative topics, just the facts. We want to appeal to everyone, victims family members, soldiers, etc.

When talking to the media or others, we should not stray too far from these issues, if people want to bring up some of the other fringe ideas, we can just simply state that we are concentrating on the more compelling evidence. We all need to be concious of our mandate when discussing the march with other people, especially the press. We also need to keep our cool when discussing with trolls, we don't want any bad press. Stick to the topics, let any insults roll off your back.

I was thinking we could do a little blurb up on Motive, Means, and Opportunity.
Motive: PNAC
Means: Northwoods
Opportunity: Wargames

I think Emceesoze could write us up some catchy articles to include with our press releases on these subjects or others.

Gold, can you come up with the irrefutable proof that we should concentrate on?

Once we have a few more volunteers and locations, we can pick the date, and start our first press release.

I was thinking, I could do Buffalo rather than or in addition to Toronto. Any thoughts?

Gold9472
05-14-2005, 12:35 PM
I can gather a collection of convincing evidence... things that shouldn't be overlooked.

Gold9472
05-14-2005, 12:36 PM
Things that go HEY STUPID and don't allow for back and forth talk.

somebigguy
05-14-2005, 01:46 PM
Things that go HEY STUPID and don't allow for back and forth talk.
That's the stuff.

We also need a web sign up form, allowing people to sign up for an email newsletter, or to get more involved by volunteering and selecting a city.

I can do any web/database development for this, can we host it on one of the sites???? Do we have access to MySQL????

somebigguy
05-15-2005, 09:57 AM
I was hoping there would be more interest in this. Anyway, here is the plan:

- Volunteers will select a major city to organize the march. This person will be responsible for promoting the site in this location. This includes sending our literature to the media, advertising the march, letters to the editor, etc.
- A name for this movement can be the 911 Truth March unless someone can come up with something better.
- We need a group of 3 or 4 topics our group will focus on. This will be the most irrefutable and easy to understand evidence we have. We will concentrate on these topics and avoid any controversial or speculative topics, especially when talking to the press.
- We need to pick a date for the march. Additionally we need to determine where in each city the march will occur. It needs to take place in the city center somewhere highly visible, and possibly finish at City Hall, or something like that.
- Once we have these facts, we can put up a couple of web pages that discuss these plans. Hopefully we can host this here or at 911Blogger.
- We also need a web enrollment form that people can sign up to for an email newsletter, to select a city that they will be attending, or to offer additional assistance-possibly selecting their own city.
- If we use this site for any of this, we should consider changing the name.
- A flyer will be created that summarizes all the above information. It will be sent to all 9/11 groups, any email contacts any of us have, to the press in the format of a press release, etc. This flyer will direct people to our site to sign up and attend the marches. As the numbers grow, we can advertise these counts.
- Once this is all in place, we will generate tasks on a weekly basis or whatever for each of the volunteers to perform. This will include additional press releases, letters to the editor, other literature to pass out, etc.

Here is what we have in the works so far:

- Gold is doing Philadelphia, I'm doing Toronto.
- Gold is determining the 3 or 4 items of irrefutable proof that will be our prime directive (for all you Star Trek geeks out there)
- Gold is considering alternate names for his website. Maybe ybbs.com.
- I have offered to develop the web sign up form. All we need is somewhere to host it that includes a SQL backend such as MySQL. Hopefully here or at the blogger.

That's it. Come on everyone, sign up.

somebigguy
05-16-2005, 10:41 AM
Hey Jon, have you come up with our irrefutable proof yet?

Also, Dazinith, can we host some of our information on your site?

Everyone that wants to participate in this event, please sign up here. Bush has 3.5 more years to stage another attack, our only defense is to spread the truth.

Gold9472
05-16-2005, 10:50 AM
Irrefutable proof of what? Things pointing to Government complicity? Not yet.

911=inside job
05-18-2005, 12:55 PM
HAHAHHA!!!!

i would go but im way over in the cool part of the states... lol.. i need to find some 911 truthers around here.. i know there are tons of us here.... i bet there is something going on here in the city...

Gold9472
10-31-2005, 08:15 PM
bump

aceace
10-31-2005, 08:53 PM
This is something that crossed my mind several months back:

How about a marathon run that starts in Wash DC and travels across the country down through Waco TX to Los Angeles up the coast and back through Oklahoma City ending at ground zero. Let people who believe that the Govt was involved carry something to signify this. How many would sign up to carry this special ornament? Limit carriers to one mile. Draw up an agreement statement that everyone who carries must agree to. Think of the Jersey Girls carrying it the final 4-5 miles to ground zero. I would help organize this. You would basically need a van that would hold 6 people and a route that could be organized to where the ones in charge could speed ahead and get some sleep every couple days. You could have groups that would pass it off amongst them if you had too many people.

Strangis
03-30-2006, 11:49 AM
I'd certainly show up for a Toronto march. I've been to a couple of antiwar protests, but they're too much "reacting the way we're supposed to" for me. At least there's always a couple of truthers present.

American Housewife
09-03-2006, 07:45 AM
Hello!

I am pretty new to the computer- the on line stuff and all of that good stuff!
I found the ybbs.com--a call to action site where they listed all of the News
orgs. Newspapers and such, but now I cannot remember where I found that
list on the NET! Woops!

So, what do I do now? Can someone here help me find it? I hope so!

My friends and I are asking that all Media outlets go to Courthouse Forum.com
you be the Judge--site, and read our stories/letters and Court Documents about
the massive law enforcement and Judicial Corruption going on in Nevada.

Go to the TOPICS page and go to "Topics by Patty Pruett" and scroll down
to the PLANE CRASH story, about 3 quarters of the way down that page, and read my story about the "UNsolved Death/Murder of my pregnant best friend".

Then go back up to the top of that Topics page and read the letters that
I have written down that list of topics.

Some of you can go to the FIND a JUDGE page of that site and type in
Judge John Tatro--Judge Robey Willis--Judge Bill Maddox, and Judge Chuck Weller! Weller is the Judge who was shot in RENO a few weeks ago!

Look up Tonja Browns Court Documents, of when she was "Beat up" by one
of our Carson City Courthouse Bailiffs! And she has placed photos of injuries
on that Judge Tatro site of that Courthouse Forum! Along with documents
regarding that case! And much--much--more!

After you read all of that, call me it's listed anyway!
I really want reporters and "Ethical" Law people like Attorney's and P.I.'s
To contact me.
Thank you Patty Pruett

American Housewife
09-03-2006, 07:50 AM
If anyone has any ideas about how we can get help in Nevada to get rid of these
very Corrupted Officials, please contact me on this site with an idea or list of ideas!
Contacts I may not know about, and how to find the List of Newspapers that I had
found the other day! BUT! I'm not so good on the WEB. yet. I'll keep trying to find it!

Thank you again. Patty.

PhilosophyGenius
09-03-2006, 05:15 PM
Hey Patty!