PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Truth Tuesdays "Special Night" - 1/29/2008 - Video Inside

Gold9472
01-30-2008, 08:58 PM
9/11 Truth Tuesdays "Special Night" - 1/29/2008

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/specialnight_6.jpg

I’m going to let the videos speak for themselves, but I would like to say thank you to Bob McIlvaine, Lorie Van Auken, Mindy Kleinberg, John Feal, Dylan Avery, Ray Nowosielski, and most of all to Betsy Metz for making this series, and last night possible. Thank you to everyone that attended. I think it was a huge success. I apologize for the lighting in the video. Thanks to Mark Peters for filming this event with my camera. I know a lot of other people filmed this, and if they have a better version, please post it. Also, if you could put these videos on Google Video, it would be much appreciated. The last portion of my speech about Lorie was left out because I ran out of tape. Here is the full text of my speech. Thanks again to everyone.

Part I
Click Here (http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-6825471842827080604&hl=en) (Google Video, 29:54)

Part II
Click Here (http://video.google.com/googleplayer.swf?docId=-7881078003512629549&hl=en) (Google Video, 57:42)

9/11 Truth Tuesdays “Special Night” Speech - 1/29/2008

Thank you all for coming. I have a few words before we end tonight’s panel.

First, I would like to thank the Freehouse restaurant for making their establishment available for tonight, and for their gracious hospitality.

Second, I would like to thank everyone that’s helped to promote tonight’s event, 9/11 Truth Tuesdays, and especially everyone that is in attendance.

For too long, this movement has been brushed aside by the mainstream media, and by others using labels such as, “Conspiracy Theorists”, “Nuts”, “Wackos”, “Loons”, and recently, “Terrorist and/or Terrorist Sympathizers”. We have been portrayed as a movement concerned about two things. Whether or not the World Trade Center was brought down by “Controlled Demolition”, and whether or not a missile struck the Pentagon. Those who do not give the best representation of what this movement stands for have been splashed across the Television sets of America in a vain attempt to shape how people perceive us.

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/specialnight_1.jpg

All of these things represent dishonest, abhorrent behavior. By the mainstream media, and by others. However, their most egregious wrongdoing is that they have almost ignored completely the ones who most deserve answers for what happened on that fateful day. Since the “official story” was released, almost every action, letter, and petition put forward by the 9/11 families has been virtually ignored by the media. This is not right. There is something very wrong with this.

Sure, there have been mentions, but imagine ANY of the following getting the coverage of say…

Anna Nicole Smith, or Scott Peterson, or Michael Jackson, or… dare I say… Britney Spears…

On August 4th, 2006, 9/11 family members Lorie Van Auken, Patty Casazza, Mindy Kleinberg, and Monica Gabrielle released a statement that questioned the “entire veracity” of the 9/11 Commission’s report.

On September 5th, 2006, a documentary endorsed by the families that fought for the creation of the 9/11 Commission, and that calls into question the entire 9/11 Report was released entitled, “9/11: Press For Truth.”

On September 11th, 2006, at the National Press Club in Washington D.C., family members Donna Marsh O’Connor, Michelle Little, and Christina Kminek asked for, “a new investigation into the events of September 11th, and this time, a truly bipartisan, global, with families invested from the beginning, middle, and throughout the end.”

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/specialnight_2.jpg

On October 14th, 2006, Monica Gabrielle, Lorie Van Auken, Mindy Kleinberg, and Patty Casazza released a petition that calls for, “the immediate declassification and release of all transcripts and documents relating to the July 10, 2001 meeting that took place between former CIA Director George Tenet and then National Security Advisor, Condoleezza Rice” as well as “the declassification and release of both the redacted 28 pages of the Joint Inquiry Into The Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001 (JICI) and the CIA Inspector General’s report, “CIA Accountability With Respect To The 9/11 Attacks”.

On April 11th, 2007, Bill Doyle, Bob McIlvaine, along with Prof. Steven Jones, and Richard Gage, “filed a petition with the National Institute of Standards and Technology seeking correction of inaccurate factual statements and analysis in NIST’s reports on the destruction of the Twin Towers.”

On November 3rd, 2007, 9/11 Family member, and “Jersey Girl” Patty Casazza told an auditorium room full of people that whistle-blowers the 9/11 Commission promised to speak to, did not, and that the information they have may indicate that elements of this Government knew the day, the type of attacks, and the targets.

If any of these efforts on behalf of the families were covered by the mainstream media as they should have been, none of us would be here tonight. Betsy and myself wouldn’t have to work to get this information out. The 1000’s of people who actively participate in this movement wouldn’t have to do what they do to get this information out. It is a travesty, and an injustice. People need to know what’s going on so they can do what they need to do to make sure those responsible for the atrocities on that day, are held to account. There is too much at stake not to. To moo many wrongs are taking place right now because of how that day has been presented to us. It has to stop, and the truth can do that.

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/specialnight_3.jpg

The 9/11 First Responders are another story entirely. They have been treated like shit. The heroes of that day have been left to suffer in most cases, and left to die in others. There are people sitting in the White House, the Environmental Protection Agency, the New York Mayor’s office, and the New York Medical Examiners office who, at the very least, deserve prison sentences for what they’ve done to our heroes. That is one of the reasons we are here tonight. To help raise money for an organization I know elps 9/11 First Responders that need it. The FealGood Foundation. Along with seeking the truth about what happened on that day, the 9/11 Truth Movement has made a conscious effort to help those who suffer from the environmental impact of that day. We have literally raised thousands of dollars for the FealGood Foundation alone, and I know that in 2007 they made 144 different donations to 9/11 First Responders.

I first heard of John Feal after I was dared by a “debunker” to put my money where my mouth is, and raise money for the first responders. For the first time ever, I was in agreement with a “debunker”. So, I contacted a friend, and he told me about the FealGood Foundation. I contacted John, and told him that I was going to hold a fund-raiser for him. John told me that he’d been reading my articles, and liked what I was doing. That was very cool. Ever since then, we have been able to talk to one another as if we’d known each other all our lives. I am very grateful to be able to say that John Feal is my friend.

Say what you will about Loose Change, and Loose Change 2nd Edition. Those two movies have managed to bring a lot of people into this movement. Almost every time I talk to someone about 9/11, one of the very first questions they ask me is, “Have you seen Loose Change?” Yes, there may be some things wrong in those movies, or what they have presented as answers to the unanswered questions in those movies may have been wrong. However, I don’t for a second question the integrity of Dylan, Jason, or Corey. I know they have good intentions. Their latest release, “Loose Change Final Cut” was a much more responsible, and mature rendition of the series. For those who don’t like Loose Change, and Loose Change 2nd Edition, I have this to say.

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/specialnight_4.jpg

The reason people like Dylan, Jason, and Corey tried to answer the unanswered questions in their movies is because those who should answer our questions, REFUSE TO DO SO. Thanks to the three of them for attending tonight.

The first time I met Ray Nowosielski was in Chicago, June 2006. Kyle Hence, the executive producer of 9/11: Press For Truth, brought a brief screening along to show people for the first time. I was standing out in the hallway waiting for it to begin, and there was this short stocky guy with a white shirt, and black tie on. He seemed awfully well dressed for a rowdy anti-corporatist 9/11 Truther. I asked him his name, and he said “Ray”. I had corresponded with Ray before, but never saw his picture. I don’t know why, but it dawned on me that he might be Ray Nowosielski. I told him my name, and he knew exactly who I was, and he WAS Ray Nowosielski. All I can say about Ray is that he truly did an absolute good when he made 9/11: Press For Truth. It is a movie you can show anyone, and not feel like a “Conspiracy Theorist”, and it tells you about 9/11 from the perspective of those who lost the most on that day.

On or around the beginning of October 2004, 4 audio tapes were released. They were a partial release of the 9/11 Omission hearings that took place on September 9th, 2004 in New York City. Chaired by then Former Representative Cynthia McKinney, and people like Dr. Faiz Khan, Paul Thompson, and a man sitting here tonight that I both admire, and respect, Bob McIlvaine. Those recordings was the first time I was exposed to a 9/11 Family member crying. That family member was Bob McIlvaine. Bob will be the first to tell you that when he talks about his son Bobby, he can’t help but to cry. I felt such anger from that. I knew from Bob’s tears that what I was doing was right, and I had to continue. Ever since then, whenever Bob McIlvaine speaks, I listen. This past November, I got to spend 4 hours in the car with Bob, and it was a very pleasant, and educational experience. Thank you Bob for being here tonight, and for your amazing determination.

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/specialnight_5.jpg

On 10/17/2006, I wrote an article entitled, “A Challenge To The Media” that referred to the family members that fought for the creation of the 9/11 Commission, that started the fight for truth, as “the original members of the 9/11 Truth Movement”. I could be wrong, but one could consider their efforts, and the work that they did as the “foundation” for this movement. All of their compiled questions for the 9/11 Commission that are available at the 9/11 Family Steering Committee site, at least for me, have been an excellent resource, and guide with regard to my 9/11 Research.

We have been privileged tonight with the presence of two of those family members. Lorie Van Auken, and Mindy Kleinberg. Formally known as the “Jersey Girls”.

The first time I’d heard about Mindy Kleinberg in particular was when I stumbled across her testimony before the 9/11 Commission quite a few years ago. In it, she said what I think is a timeless and important quote. “Is it luck that aberrant stock trades were not monitored? Is it luck when 15 visas are awarded based on incomplete forms? Is it luck when Airline Security screenings allow hijackers to board planes with box cutters and pepper spray? Is it luck when Emergency FAA and NORAD protocols are not followed? Is it luck when a national emergency is not reported to top government officials on a timely basis? To me, luck is something that happens once. When you have this repeated pattern of broken protocols, broken laws, broken communication, one cannot still call it luck. If at some point we don’t look to hold the individuals accountable for not doing their jobs properly then how can we ever expect for terrorists not to get lucky again?” Thank you Mindy for doing what was and is considered wrong by those in power, in order to do what you and all of us know to be right.

About a year and a half ago, on or around my 33rd birthday, a friend of mine gave me the contact information for Lorie Van Auken. I sent an email to her thanking her for everything she’s done, and told her that it was my pleasure to be apart of 9/11: Press For Truth. By the following morning, I had an email in my inbox. It was a response from Lorie. She said, “Thank you so much for your kind words. And thank you for helping us to tell the story - in 9/11 Press for Truth…” I was so excited. Lorie, Mindy, Patty, and Kristen are all heroes to me. At the time, I referred to her response as “an early birthday present”. Since that time, Lorie and I have corresponded several times, and I am grateful to have her experience, and knowledge with regard to the 9/11 attacks in my corner. She, and the rest of the “girls” are, and should be considered “National Treasures”.

Bob, Lorie, and Mindy. I would never presume to say that I could speak for your loved ones, but I know in my heart that this must be true. Bobby, Ken, and Alan would be so damned proud of each of you.

Tonight was advertised as a “Special Night”. Thanks to everyone that attended, it most certainly was. On behalf of Betsy and myself, I would like to say a sincere thank you. I would like to personally thank Betsy for everything she’s done to make these weeks at the movie theater, and tonight possible. Thank you Betsy. Thank you all. Please do what you can to make sure people know about 9/11 Truth Tuesdays. It will be a big help.

PhilosophyGenius
02-01-2008, 03:53 AM
Cool pics and story. Thanks for sharing.