PDA

View Full Version : Euphemism Watch

dMole
01-30-2008, 12:37 PM
Here are a couple of terms that I've been hearing often lately, along with what I consider to be the true meanings.

"debunking"- to blow considerable smoke out one's posterior to give the appearace of "disproving" an often controversial subject; frequently but not exclusively using such sophistry as distractive red herrings, ad hominem, appeal to emotion, media and academic "expert" opinion, revisionist history, appeal to authority, appeal to popular opinion, defining the terms of debate, scientific-SOUNDING "explanations," etc. See James Randi [dis]Educational Forum, Popular Mechanics, Leslie Robertson/LERA, "History" Channel, mainstream news esp. Fox "News," etc.

"ethnic cleansing"- genocidal murder. See Cambodia, Laos, Bosnia, Central America, Stalinist Russia, Hitler's Third Reich, Romania, US westward expansion, many African nations, ...

[JG brought this one to my attention- thanks]
"process of transformation"- militant, globalist corporate fascism. Often includes eugenic "ethnic cleansing" or false-flag "terrorist" attacks to increase military-industrial profits. Some (like George Hiram Walker Bush and other "secret" societies) have termed this "New World Order." See Dick Cheney, Richard Perle, and the Brain of "Pinky & The Brain."

http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

dMole
01-31-2008, 09:48 AM
"change"- okay Senator Obama, change FROM what TO what? Impeachment and trial of Cheney and Bush? Accountability?

"closer to the American people"- what are you prattling on about Senator Clinton? It think you probably meant "closer to the CFR's 'grand chessboard' goals."