PDA

View Full Version : Obama won the first Caucus

PhilosophyGenius
01-04-2008, 03:58 AM
I saw one of this town hall speeches early that day. Obviously everyone talks aobut how good his speeches are but man, that was good. Very uplifting.

His speech after winning the first Caucus was also very good. I hope he wins the nomination now.

PS Huckabee is a joke, I hope he wins his the nomination so the republicans can lose bad.

AuGmENTor
01-04-2008, 07:12 AM
I can't believe you don't know they are ALL jokes! even IF they weren't, after 2004, how can you think for a moment that the voting system in this country isn't completely corrupt? You are the youth of the nation? I weep for the future.

PhilosophyGenius
01-06-2008, 02:47 AM
Well some hope is better than none. America isn't a lost cause, not even close. But of course it's not like things are going to get fixed any time soon.

AuGmENTor
01-06-2008, 07:53 AM
PhilosophyGenius : Well some hope is better than none.Not when the solution is part of the problem. When was the last president you knew of that was by the people for the people? That you don't see that the whole mess is about to crash is the scariest part. It shows just how little hope there really is.

PhilosophyGenius: America isn't a lost cause Yes it is. I hate to say it man, but it is. "The greatest trick the devil ever did was to convince the world he didn't exist." That has nothing to do with religion in this context.

PhilosophyGenius: it's not like things are going to get fixed any time soon. Nope, about this you are right. They will NEVER be fixed as long as Britney is getting attention in the same paragraph as squibs about the war are covered.
Do you know what I have decided PG? I didn't fuck this system up. It was broken when I got here. Having listened to the barely masked contempt in yours and other peoples "voices" I have decided that you are all going to get exactly what is expected when you allow things to go this way.