PDA

View Full Version : A hello and an invitation

unitedfor911truth
12-30-2007, 02:12 PM
Hi there, my name is Cheri. I am a 911 Truther and activist. I have been working on this issue since Dec of 2001, just a short time after the attacks.

I would like to invite ALL Truthers to be counted. The following link is IN NO WAY meant to take away from this or any other forums, it is merely a means of giving our movement a number of strength...here is the whatfor...

Come out of the shadows, ask the hard questions and stand for 911 Truth in a way like never before. One place to connect ALL Truthers. A place to be counted. The Mainstream Media and our Representatives cannot ignore or skew our numbers if we count them. We will not allow ourselves to be intimidated or threatened. We will no longer hide. We have been painted as *a few*. We are not *a few*, we are MILLIONS strong. We are Patriots, not Terrorists. Truthers are every day people - not a fringe conspiracy theorist group. We are everywhere. I challenge YOU to register today. Let the counting begin. You are not alone. They try to keep us apart, but you can bring us together. Stand United for 911 Truth!

It is time to do something different. Something we have yet to do, and that is to come together as one voice. The time for this is now. We have fragmented ourselves to near dilution. The citizens of our country and that of the rest of the world have no real idea how many of us there truly are. Let’s show them!

Many of us belong to Truth groups around the world. That’s fantastic that we are out there making waves, but because there are so many groups doing their own thing we have made it too easy for the main stream media to ignore us by painting us as kooks, tin foil hat conspiracy theorists and loons. We have made ourselves appear small when in fact we are millions strong. Additionally, there are countless others who have been too afraid, too intimidated to come forward because they do not realize they are not alone. Let’s help them stand with us.

There are many actions we do that can be much larger by the mere act of networking as a whole. You will find that even if you have or belong to a regional 911 Truth Group, there are many others in your area that belong to no group and would have loved to take part had they only known. By networking in one place we can be stronger.

United for 911 Truth is a working, living database/network of truth Groups and Truthers across the globe. An action in the streets of America can now have tandem actions in Europe or the Middle East or elsewhere or even everywhere. By registering at United for 911 Truth you acknowledge you are a 911 Truther. Registering does not obligate you to becoming an active member of yet another Internet message board, it instead allows others to find you and join your actions or ask you to join theirs and gives you a place to broadcast your events/actions to Truthers as a whole.

Additionally, United for 911 Truth will be promoted and linked daily via every registered member; growing the database for the world and the media to see. We are millions strong with one voice that speaks louder than words. All 911 Truthers are welcome and encouraged to join whether you are a member of a Truth group or not. In fact all Truth Groups are encouraged to join individually and as a group. The Administrators will create password-protected forums for your group (at no charge) if you do not currently have your own forums or even if you do, allowing your group a place to work amongst yourselves more effectively. This is not another Truth group, it is a network of Truth.

I would like to end how I began:

It is time to do something different. Something we have yet to do, and that is to come together as one voice. We have fragmented ourselves to near dilution. The citizens of our country and that of the rest of the world have no real idea how many of us there truly are. Let’s show them!

Please register today, you make us stronger.

Together in the struggle,

Cheri M. Roberts aka *lil*
United for 911 Truth Administrator and fellow Truther
Unitedfor911truth@yahoo.com

http://unitedfor911truth.com/index.php?act=idx