PDA

View Full Version : Princess Di Wrote: "My Husband Is Planning An Accident In My Car"

Gold9472
12-21-2007, 02:03 PM
Charles plotting to kill, wrote Diana

http://www.hindustantimes.com/StoryPage/StoryPage.aspx?id=f629b177-a218-45d3-92d1-1e138599cc56&ParentID=9c21f60a-5ff2-4f7c-9a65-e0f69a32c936&MatchID1=4576&TeamID1=8&TeamID2=2&MatchType1=1&SeriesID1=1147&PrimaryID=4576&Headline=Charles+plotting+to+kill%2c+wrote+Diana

London, December 20, 2007

An uncensored version of a handwritten letter from Princess Diana claiming that Prince Charles was plotting to kill her was produced before the inquest inquiring into the circumstances of her death in a Paris car crash.

It was sent in October 1993, ten months after Charles and Diana’s separation was announced. Handwritten in black pen, the note sent to her butler Paul Burrell reads, “I am sitting at my desk today in October longing for someone to hug me and encourage me to keep strong and hold my head high.

“This particular phase in my life is the most dangerous. My husband is planning an accident in my car, brake failure or some serious head injury in order to make the path clear for him to marry Tiggy (the then nanny of the two Princes). Camilla is nothing more than a decoy…we are all…”

Harrods owner Mohamed Al-Fayed, father of her lover Dodi who too died in the accident is convinced that the couple were killed by MI6 on the orders of Prince Philip because she was pregnant and they were about to announce their engagement. The jury has already heard that Diana told her solicitor she feared both she and Camilla would be assassinated to allow the prince to marry the nanny.

Charles and Diana finally divorced in July 1996. Tiggy Legge-Bourke is now 42-year-old Mrs Alexandra Pettifer and runs a bed-and-breakfast business near Abergavenny, South Wales. The inquest had earlier heard claims that the letter is a fake.

Lucia Flecha de Lima, a close friend of the princess, said the butler was “perfectly capable of imitating” her handwriting. She added, “I still don't believe in it. I still don't believe she was fearing for her life, especially from Prince Charles.”

But the allegation that she was pregnant when she died has been denied. It was said she was on the pill. Debbie Gribble, former chief stewardess on Al Fayed's yacht Jonikal, said she found a half-empty strip of contraceptives among the princess's belongings in August 1997.

Chana3812
12-22-2007, 12:55 AM
Jon, I'm glad you posted this. It may be unimportant, so much time has passed... but I really admired Princess Diana, and have always been interested in reading anything that offers to investigate her untimely death.

She was such a unique woman - beauty, wealth and Compassion For Others - that's a combination you rarely see in today's world.