PDA

View Full Version : I'm Going To Be Chicken Little...

Gold9472
05-08-2005, 11:16 PM
Has anyone noticed how much BAD information has been released lately in regards to "Bushie World".

We have a memo that shows they planned for the war in Iraq long before it was presented to Congress. It also showed that the facts were manipulated to suit the policy. There never were any Weapons of Mass Destruction. There never were ties to Al-Qaeda. There never were ties to 9/11.

We have a book published by someone inside Guantanamo Bay citing disgusting treatment of prisoners kept inside. Where prisoners are put on display for visiting officials in a way that can only be described as perverted.

We have a letter signed by 88 Congressmen and Women asking for answers regarding the lies prior to Iraq.

Doesn't it seem like Bush's world is about to collapse? If I were members of the Bush Administration, I would be very worried right about now.

You know that I think they pulled off 9/11. Some of you here will agree with me on that.

Can you imagine what they would concoct to ensure their survival?

Look at the way the media is "shielding" us from what's really going on in the world. Look at how more and more people are protesting against this brand of Facism.

I think we're being primed for something big. I may be wrong, but I wanted to write this down, and get your thoughts on it.

frindevil
05-08-2005, 11:24 PM
I just said this to Jon but I'll add it for the record.

A 15 year old girl's question to David Ray Griffin made me think lots. She asked if he thought that another 9/11 event was in the works now, to further distract and sleight of hand the public again.

His answer isn't my point, but her question is very much my point.

If things are going a certain way and you have goals you want to attain, and you have the luxury of knowing what shit you can pull on the public and how lax you can be doing it without anyone *really* noticing or caring. As John Hurts characters says in Contact 'Why have 1 when you can have 2, for twice the price'.

- Frind

frindevil
05-08-2005, 11:27 PM
Further to that. Iraq was very much in the news before 9/11 and then we invaded. What is in the news right now?

North Korea, nukes, foreign policy...

They're gonna need a draft to cover that one, and they're gonna need a 9/11 to make that reasonable.

Oh god, I hope not.

- Frind

Gold9472
05-08-2005, 11:29 PM
Oddly enough, I went to 7-11 today to get a cup of coffee... There's an Army Reserve barracks across the street, and they always serve soldiers.

I pulled up in my car, and 3 soldiers were standing there. I asked them if they thought there was going to be a draft, and the one soldier said to me, "Only if we go to war with North Korea..."

Gold9472
05-08-2005, 11:31 PM
Although I think North Korea having Nucular weapons is a dangerous thing, I also think it's dangerous if we have them as well. What's to stop Russia from invading us because we have Nucular weapons?

beltman713
05-08-2005, 11:32 PM
A war with North Korea might be enough to take attention away from GW's lies.

Gold9472
05-08-2005, 11:32 PM
But is there enough of a reason to go to war with North Korea?

princesskittypoo
05-08-2005, 11:38 PM
has anyone thought what this 911 like event could be? i've heard a lot of things in the news lately about a possible nuclear bomb being detonated in u.s.a. if that were to happen or if they just "caught" someone before it happened wouldn't that be enough to send us into something else?

frindevil
05-08-2005, 11:43 PM
Well telling the public that Iraq had WMD's was enough to go to war with them. It doesn't need to be true, doesn't need to be proven and doesn't even need to be a threat to us.

To this day the stance maintained is that Saddam Hussein was a dangerous person to be in charge and it was good to get him, I have no doubt it's good we got him.

But as far as was it worth it, should we have declared 'victory' over a year ago when we just passed the 1600 dead mark today.

Anyways I'm not sure it would have to be a shocker, maybe I'm saying it in the hope it makes it not true. In order for people to accept another war....yes But Bush has 4 years and he can't really do this gradually. War is the biggest business there is.

- Frind

Gold9472
05-08-2005, 11:43 PM
It will be something big. If it happens at all... Again, this is speculation. And "Conspiracy Theory"...

princesskittypoo
05-08-2005, 11:47 PM
It will be something big. If it happens at all... Again, this is speculation. And "Conspiracy Theory"...
but most theories have a truth behind them that fuels them.

Gold9472
05-08-2005, 11:48 PM
You know... the BIG attack doesn't necessarily have to happen within the United States. If a Nucular or Biological Weapon was detonated anywhere in the world, people would react.

pcteaser
05-08-2005, 11:49 PM
I have to agree with what is written here. I do believe something awful is going to happen within the next few months. I think enough people in the world are starting to wake up to what Bush & Co. have been doing and they are going to start getting nervous about it.

The question is, how much damage are they willing to do? If you think about it, the WTC attack could have been much deadlier. The same with the Pentagon. Would they risk a nuclear attack on our nation's soil?

I have doubts that attacks will occur here because I don't believe that it will serve the purpose they desire. They want more troops to fight overseas. To fight to gain control of oil. They won't wish to have to deploy them stateside instead. So who has something we want? Remember, this is all about making the rich and powerful, more rich and powerful. Is there oil in North Korea?

It is so frightening, when you think of all that can be done.

My one hope is that "they" know that suspicion will automatically be directed at them should another attack occur here in the US. Reading from another post about 70 terrorist attacks in one day occurring in Iraq. Can you imagine that happening here?

Gold9472
05-08-2005, 11:50 PM
Christ, they could detonate a Nucular Weapon in Thailand, and then use the fear to fuel the fire...

Gold9472
05-08-2005, 11:55 PM
I have to agree with what is written here. I do believe something awful is going to happen within the next few months. I think enough people in the world are starting to wake up to what Bush & Co. have been doing and they are going to start getting nervous about it.

The question is, how much damage are they willing to do? If you think about it, the WTC attack could have been much deadlier. The same with the Pentagon. Would they risk a nuclear attack on our nation's soil?

I have doubts that attacks will occur here because I don't believe that it will serve the purpose they desire. They want more troops to fight overseas. To fight to gain control of oil. They won't wish to have to deploy them stateside instead. So who has something we want? Remember, this is all about making the rich and powerful, more rich and powerful. Is there oil in North Korea?

It is so frightening, when you think of all that can be done.

My one hope is that "they" know that suspicion will automatically be directed at them should another attack occur here in the US. Reading from another post about 70 terrorist attacks in one day occurring in Iraq. Can you imagine that happening here?

No... I couldn't. I couldn't imagine America becoming like the Middle East.

I could, however, see CIA Operatives, and mercenaries "pretending" to be "Terrorists" in our city streets.

What the hell do I know...

princesskittypoo
05-09-2005, 12:00 AM
i don't like any of these scenarios.... excuse me while i go metitate on NOW.

frindevil
05-09-2005, 12:01 AM
"Is there oil in North Korea?"

Thats actually similar to a punchline to a joke, possibly Jon Stewart, from my memory. I'm saying that because others are thinking of this too, and saying it on TV.

What have we do gain. Being at war equals money. Having people afraid equals more control over those people.

Oil is more tanglible but the fear, votes on 'needed' acts fueled by fear and preception are very profitable also.

- Frind

beltman713
05-09-2005, 04:56 AM
Maybe we should be looking at Venezuela. They have oil, and they're "Unstable".

miss_muffet
05-09-2005, 09:46 AM
what worries me the most.. people beleive the lies that were told us. even after they came back and said. oh yeah. by the way. we were wrong. people still go around spouting the lies. we are a country full of idiots. we will beleive the lies told to us again. i guarantee it.

princesskittypoo
05-09-2005, 06:48 PM
what worries me the most.. people beleive the lies that were told us. even after they came back and said. oh yeah. by the way. we were wrong. people still go around spouting the lies. we are a country full of idiots. we will beleive the lies told to us again. i guarantee it.
no one has enough time to sift through the lies. we have to rely on friends *like people on this thread* to help us sift through it daily.

Gold9472
07-07-2005, 06:19 PM
bump

Gold9472
07-07-2005, 06:28 PM
This thread is fucked up.

Gold9472
07-07-2005, 06:31 PM
On June 26th, Somebigguy and myself had this discussion:

I "smell" something on the horizon... I don't know what, but I have a "feeling" that something "Big" is going to happen.

Oh yeah?? did you have chili last night?

I just have a feeling... based on the news, which I have some idea about... the news seems to be taking a "break"... because there aren't any "Runaway Bride's" to put on the front page... it has been VERY slow...

Well, hopefully its good news. Unfortunately I'm still afraid a plane is gonna be shot down after its hijacked by Iranians. Then you got the draft and full out war in Iran and the DSM is forgotten.

I guess if you say it enough times, chances are it may actually happen...

Gold9472
12-20-2005, 10:42 AM
I smell a "terrorist attack".

Between the NSA spying story, the FBI spying story, the new Downing Street Memo report coming out, the dwindling support for Iraq, Karl Rove's indictment, Venezuela offering an ultimatum to Exxon, the Democrats calling this Congress the "most corrupt in history", Sen. Boxer, and Rep. Lewis calling for his impeachment, and of course the pending Able Danger hearings, things are not looking good for the President.

beltman713
12-20-2005, 04:46 PM
What happened to the new pics and videos from Abu-Ghraib? I thought there was supposed to be some kind of ruling or something on the 15th?

Gold9472
12-20-2005, 07:18 PM
I don't know...

Gold9472
02-19-2006, 11:33 PM
bump

Gold9472
02-19-2006, 11:35 PM
RED Alert! RED Alert! RED Alert!

The new Osama tape (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8441)...

Gold9472
02-19-2006, 11:42 PM
I hate doing this, but I think you have to.

Gold9472
05-30-2006, 08:10 PM
bump

Gold9472
05-30-2006, 08:17 PM
New bin Laden tape may be bid for status

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060524/ap_on_re_mi_ea/bin_laden_tape

(Gold9472: I saw this "theme" elsewhere today. Osama is trying to show everyone that he's in charge according to "experts". To my knowledge, Osama is dead.)

By JASPER MORTIMER, Associated Press Writer Wed May 24, 3:51 PM ET

CAIRO, Egypt - Osama bin Laden's latest audiotape is both an attempt to trash the U.S. justice system and recapture his "thunder" as the world's No. 1 terrorist, experts said Wednesday.

The five-minute tape posted on the Internet on Tuesday is indicative of al-Qaida's revved-up propaganda machine, which is issuing an increasing number of messages from top leaders and showing a quicker reaction time to world events. It was bin Laden's third tape this year.

Bin Laden spent much of the tape trying to exonerate Zacarias Moussaoui of involvement in the Sept. 11, 2001 attacks on the United States. The tape emerged three weeks after a federal court in Virginia sentenced Moussaoui to life imprisonment for the attacks.

Evan Kohlman, U.S.-based founder of globalterroralert.com, which tracks al-Qaida, said the terror network used to take two to three months to get tapes into the media. "Nowadays they are able to put out these things within days, weeks — it's quite amazing," he said.

Bin Laden's focus on Moussaoui may have had two purposes: to show the al-Qaida leader's command of the Sept. 11 attacks and to taunt the U.S. over its effort to prosecute terrorists. Moussaoui is the only person convicted in the United States for the 9/11 attacks.

On the tape, bin Laden referred to the 19 militants involved in the suicide hijackings, saying: "I am the one in charge of the 19 brothers and I never assigned brother Zacarias to be with them in that mission."

Addressing the American people, bin Laden said Moussaoui was not the 20th hijacker "as your government has claimed," and his confession of guilt was the result of pressure under detention.

"Brother Moussaoui was arrested two weeks before the events, and if he had known something — even very little — about the Sept. 11 group, we would have informed the leader of the operation, Mohamed Atta, and the others ... to leave America before being discovered," bin Laden said.

Robert Pfaltzgraff, a foreign policy analyst with the Fletcher School at Tufts University, said bin Laden was seeking to weaken the United States.

"He's mocking our system of justice. He's saying: 'You guys got it wrong,'" Pfaltzgraff said. But bin Laden also was boosting himself, effectively saying: "I'm still here. You still haven't gotten me."

Moussaoui's true role remains unclear. He was notoriously erratic during trial, prompting his lawyers to say he was confessing in order to be sentenced to death and become a martyr. After sentencing, Moussaoui said he had nothing to do with the attacks.

Bin Laden's comments did nothing to resolve the question. Kohlman said he believed bin Laden issued the tape to distance al-Qaida from a person who came across as "a lunatic" because of his outbursts during trial.

Bin Laden also said none of the hundreds of suspected terrorists held at the U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, was involved in the Sept. 11 attacks.

"Our brothers in Guantanamo ... have no connection whatsoever to the events of Sept. 11," he said, claiming they were jailed to justify the cost of the U.S. war on terrorism.

That may be an attempt to stoke the debate on Guantanamo, which some Americans and others have said should be closed, Kohlman said.

The new tape shows the steep increase in al-Qaida's volume of propaganda since August, said Ben Venzke, head of IntelCenter, a private U.S. company that monitors militant message traffic and provides counterterrorism intelligence services to the American government.

"Al-Qaida messaging volume levels are at the highest now than at any point since the group's inception."

Rohan Gunaratna of Singapore's Institute of Defense and Strategic Studies said the increase in propaganda is bin Laden's attempt to compensate for his group's loss of ability to mount attacks as the United States captures his followers.

The head of al-Qaida in Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi, has stepped into the world terrorism spotlight watched by militant sympathizers, Gunaratna said.

"The jihadis are increasingly looking to al-Zarqawi, who is on the ground and every day is killing Americans in Iraq," Gunaratna said. "Al-Zarqawi is stealing the thunder of bin Laden."

By stepping up propaganda, Gunaratna said he believed "bin Laden is trying to maintain his eminence in the global jihad."

Pfaltzgraff said it was difficult to understand why bin Laden did not make threats in the tape, as he usually does.

"It may indicate he is not going to threaten until he has the ability to carry out threats, and he is regrouping for that purpose," Pfaltzgraff said. "It may be deception. He's saying: 'I'm not going to threaten. I'm just going to do it.'"

AuGmENTor
05-30-2006, 08:31 PM
Bin Laden's focus on Moussaoui may have had two purposes: to show the al-Qaida leader's command of the Sept. 11 attacks and to taunt the U.S. over its effort to prosecute terrorists. Moussaoui is the only person convicted in the United States for the 9/11 attacks.
That is because no one is trying to prosecute GW or any of the other assholes who killed all those ppl

Gold9472
05-30-2006, 08:33 PM
AuGmENTor... how long have you been around again? November 2005?

AuGmENTor
05-30-2006, 08:44 PM
Sorry did I miss something?

Gold9472
05-30-2006, 08:51 PM
Sorry did I miss something?

Your statement made it seem that Osama was alive, and actually had a purpose behind the message... ? Or you're saying it from "their" point of view as to the purpose of the message?

AuGmENTor
05-30-2006, 08:55 PM
Oh I get it... Thats about the time that these things came to my attention, as I believe I stated previously. I had NO idea of any conspiracy crap prior to that. I worked in the city when 911 hit, went to see it myself, volunteered down there for weeks. I have horrible memories of it, and I NEVER thought to question the official story. I was ready to rejoin the military (I left Iraq in 91) and go hand them their asses. Long story short: I quit working down there, started a business up here, and found a link to Dylan A.s movie on collegehumor of all places... Then I jusat started lookin into it ya know? It's been interesting to say the least. Now I just stock up on shot-gun shells and tuna and watch the net.

AuGmENTor
05-30-2006, 08:57 PM
P.S. And I believe all of those Osama tapes to be nothing more than carefully planned propaganda inserted by our own govt.

Gold9472
05-30-2006, 08:59 PM
Ok... just so you know... Osama is probably dead. Any "message" we receive from "him" will probably be a fake.

Gold9472
05-30-2006, 08:59 PM
ok.

AuGmENTor
05-30-2006, 09:02 PM
Why would they kill him, (or were you refering to his ailing health?) They need to be able to run that "boogeyman" out of the closet once in a while to scare us into giving up some more of our freedoms. I do think its odd that he hasnt released any video footage since that poorly contrived look-alike took part in that almost funny video right after

Gold9472
05-30-2006, 09:11 PM
Why would they kill him, (or were you refering to his ailing health?) They need to be able to run that "boogeyman" out of the closet once in a while to scare us into giving up some more of our freedoms. I do think its odd that he hasnt released any video footage since that poorly contrived look-alike took part in that almost funny video right after

Because quite honestly, I think Osama was used by the United States. He denied it at first, and the Taliban said he wasn't capable of such a feat. He may have been "played". If Osama was allowed to be kept alive, he would most surely spill the beans. If you were the real perpetrators of 9/11, would you keep the alleged suspect alive? I also think Khalid Sheikh Mohammad is dead. He's in "Secret Custody" never to be released according to Bush.

AuGmENTor
05-30-2006, 09:14 PM
Yeah, I guess I never looked at it that way. Sound logic. I knwo the limits of my own intelligence, (or lack thereof) and thats why I like to look at these for alterative opinion... Like a good sheeple

Gold9472
05-30-2006, 09:23 PM
Well, plus we have several reports here that says he's dead.

Gold9472
05-30-2006, 09:28 PM
http://southasia.net/article625.html
http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/south/01/18/gen.musharraf.binladen/
http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/central/10/06/karzai.binladen/
http://216.26.163.62/2002/me_terrorism_10_16.html
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html
http://www.philly.com/mld/inquirer/news/local/14099912.htm

AuGmENTor
05-30-2006, 09:38 PM
OK. Uncle already. Christ Gold, way to beat that dead horse to death. If any of the stuff I've been reading is accuate, why would the mainstream media (fox, cnn, etc.) want to contradict their keeprs? Just wonderin is all.

Gold9472
05-30-2006, 09:52 PM
OK. Uncle already. Christ Gold, way to beat that dead horse to death. If any of the stuff I've been reading is accuate, why would the mainstream media (fox, cnn, etc.) want to contradict their keeprs? Just wonderin is all.

:) I'm not rubbing it in, I'm getting the information for you. There's a difference... I'm not aggressive.

Contradict their keepers as far as?

AuGmENTor
05-30-2006, 10:01 PM
I was totally pullin your leg dood... I'm easy like sunday morning. Lifes nicer that way. What I mean is; most of the tin-foil wrappers seem to think that all mainstream media is controlled by the "global elite" or if you prefer, "illuminati". So if Osamas been dead for like 4 months, why would they report on it? Why not just kinda ignore it like they do everything else that is contradictory to actual fact. I mean, if he's dead, he's not releasing any new tapes, (unless he has biggy smalls syndrome!) so I wouldn't think they'd want to parade out the fact that he's dead...
Legal disclaimer: I know I routinely mispell. mis-punctuate, and in general butcher the english language. I assume NO resposibility for this, as it is gods fault

princesskittypoo
05-30-2006, 10:04 PM
he might be like Tupac... never dies.... and keeps putting out new cds... or ELVIS! dude he's like elvis.... he's probably living the highlife somewhere.

Gold9472
06-10-2006, 09:11 PM
I hate playing "Chicken Little", but if I don't put the information out there, I think it would be worse.

The Prime Minister says he's, "fearing the insurgents will seek to avenge his (Zarqawi's) death".
http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10658

High-Ranking security officials in Jordan say Zarqawi, "recruited some 300 people who received terrorist training in Iraq before returning home to await orders to carry out strikes".
http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showpost.php?p=61618&postcount=3

The U.S. refuses to rule out an attack against Iran.
http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10668

Bush says they have "weeks not months" to comply.
http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10667

On June 19th, "about 4000 government workers representing more than 50 federal agencies from the State Department to the Commodity of Futures Trading Commission will say goodbye to their families and set off for dozens of classified emergency facilities stretching from the Maryland and Virginia suburbs to the foothills of the Alleghenies. They will take to the bunkers in an "evacuation" that my sources describe as the largest "continuity of government" exercise ever conducted, a drill intended to prepare the U.S. government for an event even more catastrophic than the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks.
http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showpost.php?p=61620&postcount=5

AuGmENTor
06-10-2006, 10:46 PM
ironic time stamp

Gold9472
06-27-2006, 06:02 PM
Do the fake terrorists in Miami count?