PDA

View Full Version : Dylan Avery Interviewed By The Associated Press - Video Inside

Gold9472
11-29-2007, 10:33 PM
Dylan Avery Interviewed By The Associated Press

Click Here (http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-3098453174045089000&hl=en-GB) (Google Video)

Gold9472
11-29-2007, 11:25 PM
I just sent this to Dylan.

Good job with the Associated Press interview. When she talked about the "tragedy" of that day, I stopped to think about the tragedy. I started crying. No one can tell me that the murder of 2,973+ people isn't a tragic event. No one can tell me that the families holding photos of their loved ones during the aftermath of 9/11, hoping against hope that someone may have seen them, isn't tragic. No one can tell me that Vito Valenti walking around with a mobile respirator isn't tragic. No one can tell me that Donna Marsh O'Connor holding a picture of Vanessa at the National Press Club, pleading, and begging for the media to do their job, and to have a new real investigation isn't tragic. No one can tell me that this administration using the names of everyone that died that day to pursue an agenda that has no place in this country, or on this planet isn't tragic. We deal in tragic every day. It's the hope that we can make a difference that makes it bare-able. It's a family member thanking you for your efforts that makes it bare-able. It's a first responder getting the help that they need that makes it bare-able.

Jon