PDA

View Full Version : In Regards To 9/11, Focus On The Why, And Not The How...

Gold9472
01-19-2005, 06:47 PM
Planes were flown into buildings, simple.

Why were planes flown into buildings?

Why did 19 hijackers hate Americans so much that they were willing to travel 1000's of miles, spend years among us, and strike when the time came?

I want you to ask yourselves these questions....

1. Who Benefitted From 9/11?
2. Who Had The Power To Make 9/11 Happen?
3. Are Either Connected?

There are obviously a MULTITUDE of answers for these questions.

HOWEVER....

(Gold9472: Copied from Ruppert's Book...)

One thing that no one can dispute is that the attacks of September 11th, 2001, were a homicide. Of all police investigations, none is more thoroughly and precisely investigated than the taking of a human life as the result of the actions of another. As almost every text for homicide detectives will teach you, the certainty that murders will be thoroughly and fairly investigated according to uniform standards is among the core requirements of human civilization. While these attacks were arguably one of the most serious homicides ever committed, the investigation and "prosecution" of that case by means other than Dick Cheney's "war that will not end in our lifetimes" has never even approached the legal and logical standards governing all such investigations. No real case has ever been made that would pass first muster of even a junior assistant district attorney.

Without such a court process, we are forced to employ analogies and metaphors. But there remains to us the most successful, fundamental strategy for the prosecution of criminal behavior: demonstrating that a suspect did, or did not have the means, motive, and opportunity to commit the crime.

With respect to al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden, that critical litmus test for any murder prosecution - means, motive, and opportunity - has never been fully applied. In a capital case each of these components would require demonstration "beyond a shadow of doubt". Regardless of whom the suspect(s) turns out to be, these are the basic questions every homicide investigator, or 9/11 researcher must seek to answer in the course of the investigation.

End Rubicon

Why hasn't this been done by our Government?

Why all the secrets?

If there is, in fact, a "Cover-up", what are they attempting to "Cover-up"?

Don't you think these are questions that deserve answers?

I MOST CERTAINLY DO.

Somebigguy might disagree with me on this... but I've found that the HOW becomes convincingly clear once you figure out the WHY

somebigguy
01-30-2005, 05:57 PM
Planes were flown into buildings, simple.

Why were planes flown into buildings?

Why did 19 hijackers hate Americans so much that they were willing to travel 1000's of miles, spend years among us, and strike when the time came?

I want you to ask yourselves these questions....

1. Who Benefitted From 9/11?
2. Who Had The Power To Make 9/11 Happen?
3. Are Either Connected?

There are obviously a MULTITUDE of answers for these questions.

HOWEVER....

One thing that no one can dispute is that the attacks of September 11th, 2001, were a homicide. Of all police investigations, none is more thoroughly and precisely investigated than the taking of a human life as the result of the actions of another. As almost every text for homicide detectives will teach you, the certainty that murders will be thoroughly and fairly investigated according to uniform standards is among the core requirements of human civilization. While these attacks were arguably one of the most serious homicides ever committed, the investigation and "prosecution" of that case by means other than Dick Cheney's "war that will not end in our lifetimes" has never even approached the legal and logical standards governing all such investigations. No real case has ever been made that would pass first muster of even a junior assistant district attorney.

Without such a court process, we are forced to employ analogies and metaphors. But there remains to us the most successful, fundamental strategy for the prosecution of criminal behavior: demonstrating that a suspect did, or did not have the means, motive, and opportunity to commit the crime.

With respect to al Qaeda and Osama Bin Laden, that critical litmus test for any murder prosecution - means, motive, and opportunity - has never been fully applied. In a capital case each of these components would require demonstration "beyond a shadow of doubt". Regardless of whom the suspect(s) turns out to be, these are the basic questions every homicide investigator, or 9/11 researcher must seek to answer in the course of the investigation.

Why hasn't this been done by our Government?

Why all the secrets?

If there is, in fact, a "Cover-up", what are they attempting to "Cover-up"?

Don't you think these are questions that deserve answers?

I MOST CERTAINLY DO.

Somebigguy might disagree with me on this... but I've found that the HOW becomes convincingly clear once you figure out the WHY
I don't disagree with you at all. The Why is painfully obvious to anyone willing to look at the evidence.

However, there's more than one way to skin a cat. The physical evidence should be analyzed as well. For example, it's quite obvious that the 175 and 11 did not hit the towers. Furthermore, it's pretty clear that 93 did not hit the Pentagon. So what happened to the people aboard those flights? That question needs to be answered as well.

Gold9472
01-30-2005, 05:58 PM
I don't disagree with you at all. The Why is painfully obvious to anyone willing to look at the evidence.

However, there's more than one way to skin a cat. The physical evidence should be analyzed as well. For example, it's quite obvious that the 175 and 11 did not hit the towers. Furthermore, it's pretty clear that 93 did not hit the Pentagon. So what happened to the people aboard those flights? That question needs to be answered as well.

What do you mean it's clear that 175 and 11 did not hit the towers? What was that that flew into them?

somebigguy
01-30-2005, 06:02 PM
What do you mean it's clear that 175 and 11 did not hit the towers? What was that that flew into them?
Dunno, but I'm pretty sure 175 and 11 didn't have missles or some other weapon attached to their bellies.

Gold9472
01-30-2005, 06:07 PM
Dunno, but I'm pretty sure 175 and 11 didn't have missles or some other weapon attached to their bellies.

Ugh... you're referring to that clip from "In Plane Site"?

somebigguy
01-30-2005, 06:24 PM
Those aren't clips from In Plane Site. Those are clips from the attacks captured by all the media that day. They shouldn't be ignored. Those are damning clips.

Gold9472
01-30-2005, 06:28 PM
Those aren't clips from In Plane Site. Those are clips from the attacks captured by all the media that day. They shouldn't be ignored. Those are damning clips.

And from what I understand, "doctored"...

somebigguy
01-30-2005, 06:30 PM
Not doctored, like I said, the same videos can be found everywhere, including CNN. Additionally, pictures of the planes have been published in magazines.

Gold9472
01-30-2005, 06:33 PM
I want to try something... what topic do we both agree on the most? Just out of curiousity...

somebigguy
01-30-2005, 06:37 PM
I want to try something... what topic do we both agree on the most? Just out of curiousity...
I agree with pretty much everything you say except the Pentagon and In Plane Site.

But as long as you suspect something is wrong, that's all that matters. I said that to Artie in the other forums when he was arguing with Christopher. Artie had his suspicions, just didn't agree with Christopher theories. That's good enough for me. Nobody knows for sure what happens, we just have to look at the evidence and make the most logical assumption.

Regarding In Plane Site. I have found images and videos from a number of different sources and they all show the same thing. Those guys are being targetted. In my mind, those guys have done some good work. There's a lot of other stuff on their site that we've never discussed here or anywhere else.

Gold9472
01-30-2005, 06:44 PM
I agree with pretty much everything you say except the Pentagon and In Plane Site.

But as long as you suspect something is wrong, that's all that matters. I said that to Artie in the other forums when he was arguing with Christopher. Artie had his suspicions, just didn't agree with Christopher theories. That's good enough for me. Nobody knows for sure what happens, we just have to look at the evidence and make the most logical assumption.

Regarding In Plane Site. I have found images and videos from a number of different sources and they all show the same thing. Those guys are being targetted. In my mind, those guys have done some good work. There's a lot of other stuff on their site that we've never discussed here or anywhere else.

Well... I know pretty much everything I need to know at this point in the game... I know which stories to track, etc... Here are the most important subjects to me...

The Warnings
The NORAD/FAA Timeline Discrepancies
The Put Options Purchased On American And United
PTECH And Their Operations With The Secret Service And The FAA
PROMIS Software
Dick Cheney In Control Within The PEOC
The Wargames
The Anthrax Attacks After 9/11
The Drug History Of The United States
Sibel Edmonds/Mary Schneider

And most importantly, educating people. I find that the How stuff brings nothing but countless hours of debate... when a simple document can open a person's mind almost immediately. I guess I'm just going about it with the "lazy man's approach"...

somebigguy
01-30-2005, 06:57 PM
Well... I know pretty much everything I need to know at this point in the game... I know which stories to track, etc... Here are the most important subjects to me...

The Warnings
The NORAD/FAA Timeline Discrepancies
The Put Options Purchased On American And United
PTECH And Their Operations With The Secret Service And The FAA
PROMIS Software
Dick Cheney In Control Within The PEOC
The Wargames
The Anthrax Attacks After 9/11
The Drug History Of The United States
Sibel Edmonds/Mary Schneider

And most importantly, educating people. I find that the How stuff brings nothing but countless hours of debate... when a simple document can open a person's mind almost immediately. I guess I'm just going about it with the "lazy man's approach"...
I enjoy the debate, that's what got me involved in the first place. All the things you listed are enough proof to put the powers that be away for treason at the very least, and probably much more.

However, that hasn't happened. Debate keeps the issues alive and on peoples minds. It also keeps the threads at the top of the list.

Those guys at Sternchat are so misguided they'll defend Bush until he flies a plane into their own living room. However, we had the most popular topics on the board, and that's a good thing. We need some people like that here.

Gold9472
01-30-2005, 07:00 PM
I enjoy the debate, that's what got me involved in the first place. All the things you listed are enough proof to put the powers that be away for treason at the very least, and probably much more.

However, that hasn't happened. Debate keeps the issues alive and on peoples minds. It also keeps the threads at the top of the list.

Those guys at Sternchat are so misguided they'll defend Bush until he flies a plane into their own living room. However, we had the most popular topics on the board, and that's a good thing. We need some people like that here.

They're around... titsmcgee shows his head every once in a while... we don't need people here just for the sake of arguing, etc... but yes, I would like to hear, "No fucking way" every once in a while. ^^^^^^^^ has been trying to pick up the slack, but not that much...

somebigguy
01-30-2005, 07:05 PM
They're around... titsmcgee shows his head every once in a while... we don't need people here just for the sake of arguing, etc... but yes, I would like to hear, "No fucking way" every once in a while. ^^^^^^^^ has been trying to pick up the slack, but not that much...
I'm not saying we need people for the sake of arguing. I'm saying we need people with different view points. Most people don't agree with us, we should be debating them. I'd like to continue debating Poultry and the guys, without putting up with Mental.Midget's nonsense. I haven't been back there since this board opened.

Gold9472
01-30-2005, 07:13 PM
I'm not saying we need people for the sake of arguing. I'm saying we need people with different view points. Most people don't agree with us, we should be debating them. I'd like to continue debating Poultry and the guys, without putting up with Mental.Midget's nonsense. I haven't been back there since this board opened.

All they do is say no to what you're saying. No matter what you say to them, they can just say no. They're purpose is to disagree with you no matter what you say...

somebigguy
01-30-2005, 07:22 PM
All they do is say no to what you're saying. No matter what you say to them, they can just say no. They're purpose is to disagree with you no matter what you say...
A lot of people are blinded by patriotism and the U.S. flag, but a lot of people just don't know anything about this stuff. I didn't 6 months ago.

Gold9472
01-30-2005, 07:24 PM
A lot of people are blinded by patriotism and the U.S. flag, but a lot of people just don't know anything about this stuff. I didn't 6 months ago.

What books have you read?

somebigguy
01-30-2005, 07:34 PM
What books have you read?
I haven't read any books on this subject, just what I could find on the Internet. I've seen videos by Ruppert, Prison Planet, Eric, a few others I can't remember.

I essentially went to google and searched for keywords such as "wtc 911 analysis" and examined everything I could find. I've seen all kinds of theories including some that state holograms were flown into the buildings, which in my mind is ridiculous. The most logical theory I have found is the Bumble Planes theory because it seems to take all evidence into account. All the other theories don't answer all the questions such as the flight paths, transponders, equipment on the bottom of planes, etc.

Take a look, it's an interesting theory:

http://www.public-action.com/911/bumble.html

Gold9472
01-30-2005, 07:36 PM
I ask that you read "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" By Jack Herer...

Click Here To Read The Book Online (http://www.jackherer.com/chapters.html)

somebigguy
01-30-2005, 07:39 PM
I ask that you read "The Emperor Wears No Clothes" By Jack Herer...

Click Here To Read The Book Online (http://www.jackherer.com/chapters.html)
Will try, that's the one about hemp right?

Gold9472
01-30-2005, 07:40 PM
It's an historic book if you want to get the big picture..

somebigguy
01-30-2005, 08:31 PM
It's an historic book if you want to get the big picture..
I'll check it out.

Gold9472
04-23-2005, 12:55 PM
bump

Gold9472
07-19-2005, 06:24 PM
bump