PDA

View Full Version : Condoleeza Rice Is Now Secretary Of State

Gold9472
01-19-2005, 04:34 PM
It's a travesty for several reasons... three of which have to do with 9/11.

SHE was the one who briefed the President of the infamous August 6th PDB, and didn't tell him to ACT on it...

SHE was the one who LIED in front of the 9/11 Commission about how "No one could have imagined someone taking a plane, and flying it into the Pentagon" when the MASCAL drills from November 2000 were created SPECIFICALLY in case that happened.

SHE called San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown 8 hours prior to 9/11 telling him NOT to fly the following day (VERY FUCKING INTERESTING IF YOU ASK ME)

The 9/11 Family Steering Commission has asked that she NOT be made Secretary of State because of her incompetence, and that request was obviously completely ignored...

I hope her reward for her obedience doesn't hurt this country anymore.

EminemsRevenge
01-19-2005, 04:40 PM
Obviously she's a housenigger...which is synonymous with being a "black" Republiscum:eek:

i'm still waiting for the photos of the 3-some with her, Laura, & GW:D

Simply_sexy
01-19-2005, 05:08 PM
Goodness. I agree w/Gold on this one. I don't care too much for her and I dont' think that she should Sec...

EminemsRevenge
01-19-2005, 05:48 PM
Goodness. I agree w/Gold on this one. I don't care too much for her and I dont' think that she should Sec...

I'M SURE gOLD JUST BUST ONE...damn, cap/lock on:eek:

DR. Rice was trained in Cold War theory, and not jihadistics...which is what GW's Deus vult anti-Islam pogromic foreign policy amounts to.

[ Disclaimer to the Department of Homeland Insecurity and the HUAC...Gold is not now, nor has ever been an ER girl:D ]

Gold9472
01-19-2005, 06:22 PM
I'M SURE gOLD JUST BUST ONE...damn, cap/lock on:eek:

DR. Rice was trained in Cold War theory, and not jihadistics...which is what GW's Deus vult anti-Islam pogromic foreign policy amounts to.

[ Disclaimer to the Department of Homeland Insecurity and the HUAC...Gold is not now, nor has ever been an ER girl:D ]

Correction... She was trained in New World theory.

EminemsRevenge
01-19-2005, 08:03 PM
Correction... She was trained in New World theory.

Correction...New World Order theory:mad:

Gold9472
01-19-2005, 08:04 PM
Correction...New World Order theory:mad:

I know, but that didn't sound right to me... you're talking to MR. New World Order...