PDA

View Full Version : CNN has video of "don't tase me bro" guy in cop car after arrest

simuvac
10-31-2007, 02:47 PM
For reasons only CNN knows, it has offered the following video of the "don't tase me bro" guy as he is driven to the police station after being tased:

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2007/10/31/cho.fl.tasered.student.wjxt

The purpose of the video seems to be an attack on Kerry, because of what is said between the student and his father in a phone call played at the end of the video.

CNN tries to make the video sound like the student was a raving madman in the back of the squad car, but if you watch the video you'll see he comes across as nothing more than a scared and confused person (and so he should have been, after what happened).

Anyway, what do you think?

PhilosophyGenius
10-31-2007, 07:04 PM
I think he's still a dueche bag.

He was supposedly happy about all this attention since he's got a website where he posts all this crazy stuff he does.

He doged a bullet by not getting charged, but is on probation.

AuGmENTor
10-31-2007, 08:28 PM
If he didn't get charged, how is he on probation? DO you mean ACD? (Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal?) Meaning that if he doesn't get in trouble for a set amount of time, no charges will be filed?

Chana3812
11-01-2007, 07:41 AM
DO you mean ACD? (Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal?)

How do you know about this stuff ?? Hmmmmmmmmm ................ :)

AuGmENTor
11-01-2007, 01:31 PM
I wish I could say something cool, like I used to be a lawyer or something. But unfortunately, I have been there more than once. Stupid revolving door court system.