PDA

View Full Version : The 9/11 Truth Movement I Belong To...

Gold9472
09-26-2007, 12:54 PM
The 9/11 Truth Movement I Belong To...

By Jon Gold
9/26/2007

UPDATED: 3/17/2022

The 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to doesn't invite individuals with a known history of disruption, and promotion of questionable, crazy sounding theories to speak at 9/11 Truth conferences.

The 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to doesn't promote information provided by individuals with a known history of disruption, and promotion of questionable, crazy sounding theories.

The 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to does not consist of people that spend more time attacking other people than actually contributing to the cause.

The 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to doesn't promote theory as fact. "A missile hit the Pentagon", "Flight 93 was shot down", "Controlled Demolition brought down the towers and building 7 (being the possible exception)."

The 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to does not put all of its' eggs into one basket (there is more to the story than the buildings).

The 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to cares more about truth, accountability, and justice than proving any one theory right.

The 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to consists of people willing to work together, in spite of our differences regarding any particular theory.

The 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to always promotes the best information possible, and understands the value of pointing out inconsistencies in what we were told.

The 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to understands that the information we promote should be well researched, well sourced, and stands up to scrutiny.

The 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to doesn't promote debunked theories, or debunked information after said theory or information has been debunked.

The 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to does not consist of people who force you to believe any particular theory.

The 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to does not consist of people who obtain all of their information from a movie, and instead, consists of people that have taken the time to read and do their own research.

The 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to consists of people that understand if you get a media opportunity, you do not waste it promoting "pet theories", and instead focus on the obvious reasons we are here. Things like the 9/11 Families' unanswered questions. Things like the ridiculousness of the 9/11 Commission. Things like the 9/11 Families' efforts with lawsuits.

The 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to consists of people that understand incorporating controversial causes (Holocaust Revisionism, UFO Study, Moon Landing Research) into our already controversial cause does not help our efforts.

The 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to doesn't single out any particular religion as the culprits behind the 9/11 attacks.

The 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to consists of people that make every effort to contact their local media (either by phone, or by protesting), and their local representatives (either by mail, phone, or protesting). I know now in 2022 that this does very little if nothing, but I suppose it never hurts to try. Believe me, I know the "system" doesn't work.

The 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to is non-violent.

The 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to makes a conscious effort to reach out to 9/11 families, and supports them when they make an effort towards truth, justice, and accountability.

The 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to does everything within its' power to help the sick and dying 9/11 First Responders, and New Yorkers because local and federal officials continue to ignore them.

The 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to is made up of nothing but heroes, and doesn't put any one particular person on a pedastal.

The 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to consists of people that will be successful in changing this world for the better by holding those responsible for the attacks, accountable, and by restoring this country to the fundamentals our forefathers envisioned it to have.

That is the 9/11 Truth Movement I belong to.

werther
09-26-2007, 01:05 PM
well said.

simuvac
09-26-2007, 10:32 PM
The problem, I think, is that there are two kinds of people in the 9/11 Truth Movement: those who want to put forward a theory of the crime, and those who want justice. The first group is larger in number and isn't afraid to reach conclusions about ambiguous evidence (the Dancing Israelis must mean Mossad did it). The second group knows that if there is ever to be a real investigation and prosecution, you can't go around accusing people of crimes before they are tried.

The first group is content to rail on the internet. After all, there are no consequences. And so they clutter 911blogger with "Zionists this" and "controlled demolition that." They have no sense of strategy, no sense of the way one must negotiate one's way in the real world. They simply keep yelling "inside job" and being certain of their theories.

The second group will forever be outnumbered, because their moderation is seen as complicity with the perps. The second group tries to accomplish justice in the real world, which involves compromise.

The frustration of the first group overwhelms the moderation of the second group.

The first group is always featured on TV, especially on Fox. This suggests the first group is the best form of disinformation, and in some cases may be agents provocateurs.

Many from the second group are not very visible anymore, rarely posting at blogger and almost never appearing on TV.

I suspect in the long run there will be only the first group, because the moderates will give up.

Gold9472
09-26-2007, 10:38 PM
Interesting, and well thought out.

AuGmENTor
09-26-2007, 10:59 PM
The first group is content to rail on the internet. After all, there are no consequences. And so they clutter 911blogger with "Zionists this" and "controlled demolition that." They have no sense of strategy, no sense of the way one must negotiate one's way in the real world. They simply keep yelling "inside job" and being certain of their theories. How sure are you that they have no strategy? Seems like perhaps they do. To disrupt. Look at Haupt.

Eckolaker
09-27-2007, 11:57 AM
Nice work Goldie!

I posted in on MySpace page. Yes, you are properly credited. hehe

werther
09-27-2007, 12:09 PM
@Simuvac

you should post this in the comments section of Gold's post (the truth movement I belong to..).

simuvac
09-27-2007, 02:50 PM
How sure are you that they have no strategy? Seems like perhaps they do. To disrupt. Look at Haupt.

Well, I also wrote:

"The first group is always featured on TV, especially on Fox. This suggests the first group is the best form of disinformation, and in some cases may be agents provocateurs."

simuvac
09-28-2007, 12:05 AM
@Simuvac

you should post this in the comments section of Gold's post (the truth movement I belong to..).

Here's what I posted at 911blogger:

http://911blogger.com/node/11646#comment-163026

I hope the follow-up to Chris' criticism clarifies my position.

werther
09-28-2007, 08:05 AM
yeah I should hope it does. I tried to sign up yesterday but I never recieved the email with my password. I am not really too distraught about it though. Much of the comments on 911 blogger fall in line with youtube video comments.

AuGmENTor
09-28-2007, 08:30 AM
yeah I should hope it does. I tried to sign up yesterday but I never recieved the email with my password. I am not really too distraught about it though. Much of the comments on 911 blogger fall in line with youtube video comments.The same thing happened to me months ago when I tried to join. I was just gonna go to support Jon a bit. I read blooger from time to time, and in my opinion it is one of the shittiest 911 site out there. It's navigational interface sucks, and so do ALOT of the members. If you want to find the biggest source of disinformation, you need look no further than 911Blogger.com. The maybe five people who are NOT assholes are completely overidden by all those that ARE. Talk about clouding the issues.

Of course Jon doesn't help matters by dramatically posting that he's out of there, and they wont have him to kick around anymore (for the third time is it now Jon?) And then going back in less than 48 hours. To those of us that know him, we know it is due to his undying devotion to this cause. To the fucktard trolls that frequent (and indeed run) Blogger, it merely gives them ammunition to rip right into him. Of course, it is his right to conduct himself however he chooses. But should anyone really be surprised at the outcome?

simuvac
09-28-2007, 11:27 AM
Sure, it's a no-win situation at 911blogger. But I keep returning, probably for similar reasons that Jon keeps returning. The site is a pale imitation of what it once was. Most of the moderate voices stopped posting long ago.

I think most of those who remain are either young kids or disgruntled loners with an axe to grind. Or, of course, disinfo agents. But I honestly don't think disinfo agents are necessary. The general confusion of Internet dialogue is disinfo enough.

Ruppert was probably right: the time for a real investigation probably passed around 2005. Ruppert stopped talking about 9/11 after that. That guy saw through the crap on a pretty regular basis. He knew back in 2003 that physical evidence would not produce the truth about 9/11 (http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/ww3/112603_kennedy.html).

simuvac
09-28-2007, 11:31 AM
Here's what I posted at 911blogger:

http://911blogger.com/node/11646#comment-163026

I hope the follow-up to Chris' criticism clarifies my position.

It is somewhat amusing to me that not only did my rather moderate comments receive negative votes, but that people saw it fit to suppress the comment altogether (with -3 votes). Like, isn't that the kind of thing you reserve for offensive commentary?

Anyway, no big shakes.