PDA

View Full Version : Euro Hits New Record Against Dollar

Gold9472
09-21-2007, 08:00 AM
Euro hits new record against dollar

http://rawstory.com/news/afp/Euro_hits_new_record_against_dollar_09202007.html

Published: Thursday September 20, 2007

The euro on Thursday hit a new record of 1.4006 dollars as US interest rate cuts took a new toll on the American currency.

Markets are also nervously awaiting statements on the American economy by US officials later in the day.

The euro has hit new highs regularly since the rate cut on Tuesday. It rose to 1.3988 dollars during Wednesday's trading in Europe before falling back to 1.3949 dollars.

PhilosophyGenius
09-21-2007, 07:39 PM
Saw this on local news, Europeans are coming here to buy cheaper stuff like how Americans go to Asia to buy cheaper stuff.

AuGmENTor
09-21-2007, 08:57 PM
Wasn't that the whole point of one of the videos that used to be on here.. I think it was Michael Ruppert talking about how the devaluation of the dollarwas the core motive behind whatever this mess is?

PhilosophyGenius
09-22-2007, 12:41 AM
Wasn't that the whole point of one of the videos that used to be on here.. I think it was Michael Ruppert talking about how the devaluation of the dollarwas the core motive behind whatever this mess is?

For the purpose of...

I can't seem to remember why the dollar was bein devalued.

AuGmENTor
09-22-2007, 01:11 AM
For the purpose of...

I can't seem to remember why the dollar was bein devalued.One world economy/ government. Either that or the new world order wants to eat our babies, I can't remember which...