PDA

View Full Version : History Channel Is Airing 9/11 Conspiracy Theories Show Right Now

beltman713
08-20-2007, 09:16 PM
It's on now.

AuGmENTor
08-20-2007, 09:30 PM
Yep, I'm watching.... I hate the associationg that all those who don't believe the official story are "conspiracy believers."

AuGmENTor
08-20-2007, 09:39 PM
This pisses me off. Why are they so focused on controlled demolition when there are so many more aspects to this that don't rely on whether or not there were explosives in the buildings...

Gold9472
08-20-2007, 09:44 PM
This pisses me off. Why are they so focused on controlled demolition when there are so many more aspects to this that don't rely on whether or not there were explosives in the buildings...

THAT IS THE QUESTION ISN'T IT?!?

Gold9472
08-20-2007, 09:46 PM
And what's next? The Pentagon? You don't say.

AuGmENTor
08-20-2007, 09:57 PM
Yah, and the ONLY footage was from a gas station security cam? In the fucking capital of the UNITED FUCKING STATES??? Why does no one ASK these people these fucking questions?

AuGmENTor
08-20-2007, 10:09 PM
Oh, the phone calls. Mom, this is Mark Bingham...

AuGmENTor
08-20-2007, 10:10 PM
I will add that I am frankly disgusted with the regulars of this BB for not bothering to watch this and help us make fun of it...

Gold9472
08-20-2007, 10:24 PM
Mineta confirmed his testimony (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-5PKQTUz5o).

AuGmENTor
08-20-2007, 10:28 PM
Yeah I guess the HC aint got utube

Chana3812
08-20-2007, 11:30 PM
I watched it. Also recorded it to my DVR and will soon have a "night out" with my buds to watch it again.

I remember, maybe two or three years ago, when we couldn't get a PEEP on mainstream media about 9/11 truth. Now, there is an entire 3 hour documentary devoted to it. I'm happy !!

Each can "view" this show as they want, but to me, it was a positive experience. I'm old enough to know that mainstream media wont allow the truth to come out, only little snippets.

We are foolish to expect the History channel to back the 9/11 truth. No mainstream media will back this movement. It's our challenge to keep the truth alive.

Take this exposure and run with it. Tell people "9/11 truth was on this history channel" and use this as an opportunity to show the true conspirators - Popular Mechanics were looking pretty stupid if you ask me. I was blasting holes in their stuff !!!

A key statement was made by Dylan Avery at the end (paraphrasing) Imagine if 9/11 hadn't happened, would we have justification for the Iraq war, etc. ..... It was the most important statement of the entire program. I'll watch it again and get the statement verbatim (I promise).

Guys, this is war. A war for truth. Use this as a positive, turn it around and make it our own. All our favorite truthers looked pretty darn good .... I'm glad we've made the "big time."

thanks History Channel for making our movement part of History

Shalom
Chana

AuGmENTor
08-20-2007, 11:33 PM
Way to make lemonade Chana!

Chana3812
08-20-2007, 11:33 PM
Andrew

New photo looks real good - who's the little tike ? your niece?

Chana3812
08-20-2007, 11:35 PM
add a little vodka to that lemonade .... feeling quite nice :)

AuGmENTor
08-20-2007, 11:36 PM
Heh, no. That would be my two year old son, Nathaniel. Hiking in the Adirondaks with dad. No offense taken. He has such beautiful hair I don't have the heart to cut it. He looks like a skateboarder dood or something. tanx.

Chana3812
08-20-2007, 11:38 PM
Such a beautiful child. I'm sure you're a Proud Papa !!

AuGmENTor
08-20-2007, 11:40 PM
Such a beautiful child. I'm sure you're a Proud Papa !!The light of my life would not be an exageration....

Chana3812
08-20-2007, 11:44 PM
BYW - those Popular Mechanics guys were a little "Karl Rovish" - don't you think. People in america just aren't buying that bullshit anymore. Like Ditech says "People are smart."

Also, there was one "engineer" who looked like an alcoholic - he sure didn't look like an "expert" . . . . more like a homeless person.

I can't wait to show this program again. I'm not impressed with their rebuttals to the 9.11 truth. Those morons are running on empty!!

Remember the ole saying = any publicity is good publicity. Paris Hilton will agree :)

Good night

AuGmENTor
08-20-2007, 11:46 PM
My happy day would be if they made the "officials" look like the idiots. On you're rewatch, please not the one guy who right under his name they flash "truck mechanic." Where as they didn't do that to the hillbillies they had sharing about things hillbillies should know little if anything about.

simuvac
08-21-2007, 12:38 AM
I will add that I am frankly disgusted with the regulars of this BB for not bothering to watch this and help us make fun of it...

Sorry. I was protesting the SPP in Montebello, Quebec today.

If I had been able to watch and comment, I would.

beltman713
08-21-2007, 04:35 AM
I watched about 1 hour and 10 minutes of this, then I said "Fuck it" and went to bed. It was such a such a total bullshit hit piece.

Conspiracy Theory:
Expert:

werther
08-21-2007, 08:04 AM

If I had a tv (cable) I might have considered watching it.

Chana3812
08-21-2007, 08:40 AM
Conspiracy Theory:
Expert:

Yeah - that part really burned me up too.

How about Dorky Dickhead saying "Well, Hani Hanjour was a CERTIFIED pilot"

Their experts were LAME.

Dylan Avery looked very good, very sincere, intelligent, believable.

AuGmENTor
08-21-2007, 09:30 AM
If I had a tv (cable) I might have considered watching it.Werther= my new hero.

78naujsrk
08-21-2007, 09:43 AM
i don't have cable either so i guess thats my exuse...was it a completely negative thing?

AuGmENTor
08-21-2007, 11:17 AM
If you look, Chana put a positive spin on it, wich I guess is the right way to look at it. But for the most part it seemed to me as if we were all labled conspiracy believers, while the "experts" were all made out to be the "normal" ones. It was all about controlled demolition, whether or not a missle hit the Pentagon. You know, all the things that really don't matter. There is so much other evidence that could have been covered that wasn't. If I knew nothing about the movement, I wouldn't think anything but that we wer a bunch of conspiracy believers. But that is just me being negative I guess.

AuGmENTor
08-21-2007, 11:18 AM
i don't have cable either so i guess thats my exuse...was it a completely negative thing?Another hero of mine. But do tell. How do you guys access the net without cable?

werther
08-21-2007, 11:51 AM
.....? perhaps cable-high-speed internet service is different in your part of town. Where I am at cable high speed and cable tv do not have to be bought as a package deal. Right now I do not have a tv at all, for about a year I had one, but I lived in the sticks so without cable I couldn't even get local stations( which was fine with me). In total I suppose it has been maybe ten years since I have had cable? ....I think. My girlfriend had cable for awhile and when I would stay at her house I would find myself in a vegatative state in front of the damned tv too many times.

AuGmENTor
08-21-2007, 11:59 AM
Yeah, I could do that I suppose. At the risk of another revolution in my household. Never thought about it in terms of JUST internet.

Uber Commandante
08-21-2007, 12:30 PM
I'll add to the chorus of people with no cable. We have a very small tv in our house, with only rabbit ears (well...make that EAR, as of last month). Frankly, now that we don't watch tv pretty much at all anymore, I wonder were I would even find the time.

Also, our three year old has grown up with tv/movies only being a very occasionl thing, so she doesn't even ask to watch. When she does watch TV (at her cousin's house), she is always the first one to be bored and want to go outside. My wife and I see this as a sucess, but of course my daughter will probably resent us anyway!

AuGmENTor
08-21-2007, 01:41 PM
Holy shit! The list of my new heros is growing by the second! Why have none of you posted here? (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11430)

78naujsrk
08-21-2007, 05:08 PM
i am living in the hell of dial up....where i live i cant get cable at all and i cant even upgrade to dsl....its lame.....satellite internet is the only other option and when i last checked the price it was a bit to high for me

AuGmENTor
08-21-2007, 05:10 PM
My condolences...

amman254
08-21-2007, 05:14 PM
That's right folks... the 32" flatscreen will now just be used to watch the occasional DVD. I don't know which specific newscast, or commercial it was that pshed me over the edge, But I know I can't fuckin stand it anymore. I'll keep my broadband connection so I can watch what you guys are saying. But I have to check out of that particular area of media. It's gotten to where I can't even watch the History channel, or NG, or ANY of them without these commercials that just grind me in my soul. I can't even have it on in the background. I find myself all stressed out, and don't know why... Then it hits me, the goddam TV is on.

OK Augie, here's the quote out of the first posting in the thread that you just linked...so it looks to me like you either didn't go through with your above mentioned attack on the tube. from this thread here it looks like you are fully back in the grasp of the monster..... ;-))

don't get me wrong andrew, i confess to being a tv nut. that is probably the one thing that is typically american, after all these years here in exile. the tv just kind of runs always, even if the sound isn't on, or i am listening to music from the stereo, or am here in the www. it is just kind of a background thing. i must admit, in one way it really pisses me off, because i realize how worthless it is, but i still just don't turn it off...allthough i'm getting better...

but to the tv-internet thing. as many others have replied above, here in germany, the two mediums are not completey coupled together...for the one because we have "state owned" tv in germany, along with a whole landslide of private stations. and the web can be, and is most commonly here, recievable through the telephone lines. only recently new providers are coming on the scene that are offering bundled packages. this all has a lot to do with the long time semi-monopoly of the telephone and tv scene through the state owned companies. this was broken as far as tv goes about 20 years ago, and the privat stations have gained so to say the overhand. but in the telephone, -internet area, this change is just now making a big change.
so as you see....internet comsumption is not always equivalent to tv consumption.

cheers, oh, gotta go, i'm missing the late news.... ha ha !!