PDA

View Full Version : 9-11 Fireman - video

werther
08-12-2007, 06:45 PM
I am sorry if this has been posted before, but today was the first time I saw it and I had to post it. Fucking crazy first-hand account.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DBb00PQR1zo

Gold9472
08-12-2007, 07:13 PM
Yea, I couldn't watch it. It broke my heart. "I'll never see him again", "We lost him that day", "20 of my buddies died", etc... those aren't accurate quotes, but he kept saying things like that, and it was too depressing for me.

AuGmENTor
08-12-2007, 08:58 PM
I never heard an account of a wing and bodies landing on Liberty St. Yeah, very sad to see that now, with the anniversary coming soon. Always a wierd time of the year for me. Lotsa crazy dreams and angst. Totally unrelated: I keep dreaming I am at Robert Moses state park (Long Island beach) as a tsunami rolls in. Fuckin wicked intense dream. Like four times now.

AuGmENTor
08-12-2007, 09:02 PM
And I should mention, I met John and talked to him a few times while I was down there. Nothing beyond "How ya doin," and exchanging condolences and such. Not a very good environment for light chatter. Seemed like a hell of a guy. Never kept in touch with any of those guys, even though I still have alot of their phone numbers. Glad to see his view point is what it is. I imagine more than one of these guys are dead now.

AuGmENTor
08-12-2007, 10:25 PM
Slightly better version... No offense w.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7471885217846396761

werther
08-12-2007, 11:25 PM
none taken. That video was definitely better. thanks for posting it.

AuGmENTor
08-12-2007, 11:45 PM
I never heard an account of a wing and bodies landing on Liberty St. Yeah, very sad to see that now, with the anniversary coming soon. Always a wierd time of the year for me. Lotsa crazy dreams and angst. Totally unrelated: I keep dreaming I am at Robert Moses state park (Long Island beach) as a tsunami rolls in. Fuckin wicked intense dream. Like four times now.Not to quote myself quoting someone else... But if his account is accurate does it track that the WINGS of airplanes are where the FUEL is carried? Did said wing drain its fuel politely and then hop out the window? Or did fully HALF of the fuel end up on the ground? Meaning the 8000 gallons (is that right?) we were told caused the raging (oxygen starved) INFERNO was HALF that number?

AuGmENTor
10-31-2007, 09:32 PM
BUMP