PDA

View Full Version : More evidence of a crazy, fucked-up media.....

Good Doctor HST
04-30-2005, 06:24 PM
Watching and reading today's news stories, I couldn't go more than 15 minutes without hearing about a woman who faked an abduction because she didn't want to get married. This '3-day ordeal' has dominated the papers and airwaves from about Thursday on.....

How many people know that at a North Korean conference today, their leaders stated that President Bush is "a half-baked man in terms of morality and a philistine whom we can never deal with,"; and refuse to resume 6-nation disarmament talks? Another set of quotes from today by North Korea:

"We can no longer tolerate and wait for a shift in the [U.S.] policy. Quite just is the path chosen by us, and we will proceed straight and square along that path."

Oh, and Iran has decided to restart its nuclear program too......

Gold9472
04-30-2005, 06:28 PM
Luckily though... there are people like you, me, and others who feel it is important to post the REAL news... Thanks.

Gold9472
04-30-2005, 06:28 PM
You wanna get pissed? Go look at how many news sites are covering Dr. Griffin's appearance today...

princesskittypoo
04-30-2005, 06:44 PM
i didn't realize there was a woman that faked an abduction. it would have been a lot easier just to say "no" at the alter.

Ophie
04-30-2005, 07:16 PM
Watching and reading today's news stories, I couldn't go more than 15 minutes without hearing about a woman who faked an abduction because she didn't want to get married. This '3-day ordeal' has dominated the papers and airwaves from about Thursday on.....

How many people know that at a North Korean conference today, their leaders stated that President Bush is "a half-baked man in terms of morality and a philistine whom we can never deal with,"; and refuse to resume 6-nation disarmament talks? Another set of quotes from today by North Korea:

"We can no longer tolerate and wait for a shift in the [U.S.] policy. Quite just is the path chosen by us, and we will proceed straight and square along that path."

Oh, and Iran has decided to restart its nuclear program too......
This is far too typical of today's media. They don't investigate or report real stories anymore. What a disgrace.

Gold9472
04-30-2005, 07:17 PM
This is far too typical of today's media. They don't investigate or report real stories anymore. What a disgrace.

They are part of the Military Industrial Complex.