PDA

View Full Version : Strange never before seen footage of 9/11 attacks

P.O. Butthead
07-11-2007, 07:29 AM
Whats strange about this is about 12 minutes in before the second plane hits something mysteriously goes wrong with the the video and you dont see the plane hit just the explosion.

The people filming say in the video that they saw a military plane.

Forgive me if this was already posted.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5474006551011489413&total=100&start=30&num=10&so=0&type=t100_all&plindex=37

simuvac
07-11-2007, 11:52 AM
Actually, I think this has been on Google for several months now.

If you're sugggesting that there was no plane, because the camera missed the impact, you would be wrong. The planes were real, witnessed by many and captured on several cameras, professional and amateur.

MrDark71
07-11-2007, 11:56 AM
I think the view of the plane is obstructed by the towers

werther
07-11-2007, 12:27 PM
yeah I saw this some time ago....though I don't believe that it was on this board.

P.O. Butthead
07-12-2007, 05:56 AM
Actually, I think this has been on Google for several months now.

If you're sugggesting that there was no plane, because the camera missed the impact, you would be wrong. The planes were real, witnessed by many and captured on several cameras, professional and amateur.

No thats not what im suggesting at all.

I just think it wierd that somthing went wrong with the video right before the plane came into view and the people describing it as a military plane.

What are the odds of that.

Its like someone edited the video purposly.

LloydBentsen
07-13-2007, 07:29 AM
i believe the people that filmed and released that video edited out the times of impact and collapse because they felt it was the right thing to do since so many people were lost in those specific moments.

P.O. Butthead
07-13-2007, 11:46 AM
i believe the people that filmed and released that video edited out the times of impact and collapse because they felt it was the right thing to do since so many people were lost in those specific moments.
That could be true too.