PDA

View Full Version : Keith Olbermann Calls For Bush And Cheney To Resign - Video Inside

Gold9472
07-03-2007, 11:27 PM
Keith Olbermann Calls For Bush And Cheney To Resign
Thanks to www.crooksandliars.com (http://www.crooksandliars.com)

Click Here (http://www.crooksandliars.com/2007/07/03/keith-olbermanns-special-comment-you-ceased-to-be-the-president-of-the-united-states/)

Chana3812
07-04-2007, 07:55 AM
that speech takes my breath away. Keith should be the President of this country :)

beltman713
07-04-2007, 11:45 AM
Awesome!

AuGmENTor
07-04-2007, 11:56 AM
Very powerful words... Tha accomplish absolutely nothing.

beltman713
07-04-2007, 12:14 PM
I like to think that words like this, along with the things Bush keeps doing, are slowly chipping away at Bush and Cheney's support. Maybe it's wishful thinking.

AuGmENTor
07-04-2007, 12:28 PM
The info is out there. Alot of us already have it. and nothing is being done. With what has transpired so far, the fact that Bush has not been lynched (and Cheney also for that matter) speaks volumes of how far up our collective asses we have our heads jammed. I see very little hope of people waking up to whats going on short of a MAJOR catastrophe. There are too many distractions. Alot of people have to work so hard to to squeak by that they have no time or motivation to do anything. Do you see that changing any time soon? And even if it does, another set of criminals invade the positions of power. Only the names will change.

beltman713
07-04-2007, 01:17 PM
You are right about people not doing anything, people just don't want to get involved. Here is a perfect example...

Shoppers step over stab victim (http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,22015382-952,00.html)

AS A stabbing victim lay dying on the floor of a convenience store, five shoppers, including one who stopped to take a photo with a mobile phone, stepped over the woman.

The June 23 incident, captured on a store surveillance video, received scant news coverage until a columnist for The Wichita Eagle, in the US state of Kansas, today disclosed the existence of the video and its contents.

Police have repeatedly refused to release the video, saying it is part of their investigation.

"It was tragic to watch," police spokesman Gordon Bassham said. "The fact that people were more interested in taking a picture with a cell phone and shopping for snacks rather than helping this innocent young woman is, frankly, revolting."

LaShanda Calloway was stabbed during a fight at the store, but it was not part of a robbery, Bassham said. It took about two minutes for someone to call police to report the crime, he said.

Calloway, 27, died at a hospital from her injuries.

"The lack of concern for humanity over this young woman's life is deeply troubling," Bassham said.

Bassham said the district attorney's office would have to decide whether any of the shoppers could be charged.

It was uncertain what law, if any, would be applicable. A state statute for failure to render aid specifically refers only to victims of a car accident.

Two suspects have been arrested in the stabbing. Cherish M McCullough, 19, was charged with first-degree murder.

Another suspect, who turned himself in a few days later, had not yet been charged today, according to the Sedgwick County prosecutor's office.

Eagle columnist Mark McCormick said he learned about the video when he called Wichita Police Chief Norman Williams to ask about a phone call he had received from a reader complaining about a Police Department policy that requires emergency medical personnel to wait until police secure a crime scene before rendering aid.

"This is just appalling," Williams told the newspaper.

"I could continue shopping and not render aid and then take time out to take a picture? That's crazy. What happened to our respect for life?"

Gold9472
07-04-2007, 06:25 PM
Reminds me of Seinfeld.