PDA

View Full Version : To The People Who Demonize Alex Jones....

cottonzway
07-03-2007, 10:25 PM
I felt the need to get this off my chest and I know among the people who are here are good people who want the lies of 9/11 to be exposed and for the people to take back this country. This is a topic that got me pretty heated so bear with me.

I see there seems to be a campaign lately to demonize Alex Jones and his infowars.com site(s). I see it on a few forums I frequent. I see it on his Myspace page. I hear it on his show that he does 6 days a week usually.

I wanted to let those people know that I think they are degenerate scum who are being lead to attack a main focal point to 9/11 truth and the evil corruption that goes on in out world. How dare these people say nonsense like Alex Jones works for the Zionists or whatever other libel you put up on the web about Alex. I am disgusted seeing people fall for this crap. Any person who thinks this needs to do something other then bitch about him and try and cause even more decent among the truth movement. These people are being lied to demonize a great source of information that reaches millions of people weekly. It’s transparent to me this is a PR campaign by someone (coming from a FED I’m sure) and being picked up by useful idiots who repost this puke.

I don’t “preach” about much or get on my soapbox but damn this aggregates me to see this being done to people who are putting their asses on the line on the front line of the Patriot/Truth movement. These same people have not made 15 documentary films about government corruption. They didn’t “get in” speaking about these topics well before 9/11. I do think a man should be judged by what not only he is doing now but what he has done in the past. It is clear as day to me Alex has done more for this movement then any single man out there. I respect him greatly for that and look up to him for his extreme courage. How many of these cowards who call him a Zionist front man or a charlatan would have the BALLS to bull horn the Bilderberg Group? None I bet, 90% of them probably have never left their keyboard. Cowards!

I am not saying that everyone should believe Alex or the views that come from his sites but I felt the need to make this to voice my views towards these jerk offs attacking him. You don’t even have to agree with Alex to respect him. Just know he was doing this WAY before it was “popular” to dissent when you see evils in your government. You have to respect that IMO. To the FEDS or useful idiots who demonize him saying all kinds of vicious lies I say to you: GO FUCK YOURSELVES! Move to another country you traitors. You are everything wrong with our country and before you make outright lies about people maybe you should do something to help first. Otherwise you have no reason to speak your garbage.

Gold9472
07-03-2007, 10:42 PM
I have learned over the years to question some of the sensationalism of Alex Jones. For instance, he recently posted a story with the headline "Norman Mineta Confirms Cheney Shoot Down" or something like that. If you watch the video, he does nothing of the sort. All he did was confirm that Cheney was definitely in the PEOC before the Pentagon was hit. That being said, I don't dislike Alex. I don't think anyone gets better interviews than him. However, sometimes I don't like his aggressive style of interviewing. Like, when he wants someone to say, "9/11: was an inside job..." He pushes them, and pushes them, as if saying that particular phrase is the end all be all. I do think he has a place.

cottonzway
07-03-2007, 10:48 PM
Oh sure it's fine to have those kinds of views. Even if you don't agree with him always in his methods you know his heart is in the right place. I made this to speak towards the people who are trying to demoize him with quite obvious lies. Like that he is a Zionist front man. I've read another one where he is a Scientologist who hides behind his faith. Just utter BS. There is a serious campagin to do this things. These people are calling his shows and posting on his blogs. I made this towards them. I do think they are traitors and still tell them to go fuck their stupid selves. I understand though what you are saying and he is not always dead on but he tries more then anyone. Effort goes a long way to me. Alex's heart is in the right place and I respect him greatly for that. I disrespect these liars who say this nonsese about him and this thread is for them.

somebigguy
07-04-2007, 08:23 AM
Alex Jones promotes activism hard, everyday he is telling people to take to the streets with flyers, movies, and video cameras. That is why he is attacked. Anyone having any sort of positive affect will be attacked, Alex Jones moblizes thousands of people everyday.

AuGmENTor
07-04-2007, 10:12 AM
I agree that Alex Jones does many wonderful things to open peoples eyes to facts they would otherwise remain largely unaware. I don't care for his evangelical approach, as I think that can turn people off, as well as APPEAR to harm his credibility. Wich is as good AS hurting it...
For myself, he purveyed a falsity in Terrorstorm that was pointed out to me during a debate on this very message board. I tried very hard to reach him to get clarification, to no avail. I emailed, commented his myspace, and called his show (the screeners wouldn't let me through).
So as far as it goes, I no longer use AJ as a source of factual refrence.

MrDark71
07-04-2007, 04:45 PM
Alex Jones sensationalism loses him credibility in that he uses FEAR in the same way "they" do ...for attention ...for shock ...for a PTSD induced state of belief ....so every word he says is the truth. He's a well read and researched Morton Downey dressed up like Al from ToolTime. There is no reason to panic people with fear ....just educate.

PhilosophyGenius
07-04-2007, 07:45 PM
Word.

There's one problem with Alex Jones, he exagerates too much. Like before he's said the govnt was funding an al-Qaeda linked group, but it other mainstream sources there was no mention of al-Qaeda. He also uses anoynimous sources to much and uses pictures which don't match the story and so forth.

somebigguy
07-04-2007, 09:52 PM
I dig, when he starts talking about religion, and a couple of other topics, I tune out.

PhilosophyGenius
07-05-2007, 12:21 AM
What does he say about religion (other that devil worshippers in the nwo)

somebigguy
07-05-2007, 08:10 AM
What does he say about religion (other that devil worshippers in the nwo)
He just preaches about it constantly, feels like I'm in church.

cottonzway
07-05-2007, 03:57 PM
Everyone who has repiled to this that isn't Alex's #1 are reasonable views. I too get real sick of the religion angle. I know he does use FEAR to get his point across. That I don't mind as much myself because quite frankly these are issues that should cause fear in Americans, but if that bothers you I understand. I just got sick and tired of seeing a serious propaganda campaign to LIE about Alex because he deserves more respect then that. I am sure a few of you have come across what I am talking about (That "I am the witness" garbage among others) and those kind of people are filthy liars that should at least be told so.

somebigguy
07-06-2007, 07:49 AM
Everyone who has repiled to this that isn't Alex's #1 are reasonable views. I too get real sick of the religion angle. I know he does use FEAR to get his point across. That I don't mind as much myself because quite frankly these are issues that should cause fear in Americans, but if that bothers you I understand. I just got sick and tired of seeing a serious propaganda campaign to LIE about Alex because he deserves more respect then that. I am sure a few of you have come across what I am talking about (That "I am the witness" garbage among others) and those kind of people are filthy liars that should at least be told so.
I know what you're saying, thats my point, he is so effective in mobilizing the troops (by troops I mean us), that the disinfo scumbags are trying hard to undermine him.