PDA

View Full Version : JFK The Movie

dz
04-29-2005, 01:50 AM
i just watched JFK by Oliver Stone, 1991.

has everyone seen this movie? i just watched the director's cut.. this movie speaks volumes to me.. the stuff in this movie relates so much to the same stuff related to 9/11..

if you havent seen it go rent it.. anyone know much about this movie?

somebigguy
04-29-2005, 07:34 AM
I saw it about 10 years ago don't remember much about it.

I studied the JFK conspiracy in grade 12 history. It was unbelievably interesting since I knew nothing about it at all. It was my favorite course of all time.

dz
04-29-2005, 01:48 PM
well they just released the directors cut with a bonus DVD in the last couple of years, so maybe its time to watch it again?

havent watched the bonus disk yet, ill let you know whats on it.

princesskittypoo
04-29-2005, 02:43 PM
i think i watched half of it. it was while i was in highschool and i was obsessed with boys and not watching the movie... i think i enjoyed the parts i watched though. i just remember it being a really long movie. like 4 hours i think.
i like watching the documentaries that come on the history channel about it though so i'd probably enjoy the entire movie :)

somebigguy
04-29-2005, 09:03 PM
i think i watched half of it. it was while i was in highschool and i was obsessed with boys and not watching the movie... i think i enjoyed the parts i watched though. i just remember it being a really long movie. like 4 hours i think.
i like watching the documentaries that come on the history channel about it though so i'd probably enjoy the entire movie :)
Well Gold is obsessed with boys too, doesn't stop him from watching movies.

Gold9472
04-29-2005, 09:14 PM
Well Gold is obsessed with boys too, doesn't stop him from watching movies.

Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left.

princesskittypoo
04-29-2005, 11:04 PM
Back, and to the left. Back, and to the left.
hummm????