PDA

View Full Version : Mineta confirms 9/11 Commission testimony

Eckolaker
06-26-2007, 06:26 PM
posted on 911blogger

Norman Mineta Confirms Dick Cheney Was in PEOC Before Pentagon Attack Contradicting 9/11 Report (http://www.911blogger.com/node/9629)

Former Transportation Secretary Norman Mineta answered questions from members of 9/11 Truth Seattle.org about his testimony before the 9/11 Commission report.

Mineta says Vice President Cheney was "absolutely" already there when he arrived at approximately 9:25 a.m. in the PEOC (Presidential Emergency Operations Center) bunker on the morning of 9/11. Mineta seemed shocked to learn that the 9/11 Commission Report claimed Cheney had not arrived there until 9:58-- after the Pentagon had been hit, a report that Mineta definitively contradicted.

Norman Mineta revealed that Lynn Cheney was also in the PEOC bunker already at the time of his arrival, along with a number of other staff.

PhilosophyGenius
06-26-2007, 06:58 PM
Lynn Cheney being there is the most suprising thing in that article for me. Perhaps Jones was right about not only are the dudes involved, there families are too (ie supposedly Hillary Clinton, video of the Bush twins doing the nWo hand symbol, ect...)

Eckolaker
06-26-2007, 07:24 PM
Lynn may have just been at the white house during the attacks. Pretty sure they send anyone of any "importance" down there under emergency conditions.

Im certain there are so many aspects of that day we don't know yet. I have always said that the "plan" didn't go exactly as planned.

I.E. Flight 93

PhilosophyGenius
06-27-2007, 12:18 AM
Well said.