PDA

View Full Version : For The Record...

Gold9472
06-01-2007, 10:18 PM
I recently asked dz to ban me from 911blogger.com so I wouldn't be tempted to post there. Things have gotten a little out of hand over there with the trolls, etc... and I was getting involved in too many fights.

Today, after I saw two of the usual trolls doing their usual thing, I called them on it, and told one of them to go "fuck yourself."

Because I'm banned, I can't explain myself so I figured I would here.

Someone named Lazlo Toth (http://www.911blogger.com/node/9096#comment-147607) posted the following:

Jon flipped out, told everyone to F Off, and it was pretty surprising and a bit shocking, but we are all engaged in a very difficult and emotionally charged struggle.

That is not the truth. The truth is I told casseia to "Read my lips. Go fuck yourself."

I certainly WAS NOT addressing "everyone."

AuGmENTor
06-01-2007, 10:24 PM
The same casseia that posts here?

werther
06-01-2007, 10:25 PM
That is not the truth. The truth is I told casseia to "Read my lips. Go fuck yourself."

Isn't Casseia the chick that sometimes posts here? Maybe I am out of my element.

http://homepages.udayton.edu/%7Erauschae/Lebowski.jpg

werther
06-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Augmentor beat me to it....took to long to find that damn picture!

Gold9472
06-01-2007, 10:37 PM
She has "fallen into" a group of people that think they "know" what happened on 9/11, and because they "know", they shun everything else promoted in this movement if it doesn't coincide with what is really their "pet theory." And their "pet theory" is that Israel was behind it. That Israel controls the U.S. That because Larry Silverstein has powerful Israeli friends, he was involved in 9/11, etc... when the fact of the matter is, and feel free to look it up. Israel warned the U.S. prior to 9/11 of 9/11, and the most that they can be accounted for doing is at the very least, spying on the would be hijackers... maybe as a sub contractor for the CIA... and apparently there were "dancing Israelis" in the streets, etc... they think the Mossad planted the explosives in the towers, etc...

It's speculative just like everything else. As those who post here know, I am no friend to the current regime running Israel. You would be hard pressed to find more incriminating information about Israel than on this site. However, to shun Sibel Edmonds, Robert Wright, Pakistan, Saudi Arabia, all of the incriminating information about the alleged hijackers, the warnings and foreknowledge, and even the White House to a certain extent, and a lot of other things, is ridiculous in my mind.

Another thing they are doing is saying that if you promote any information having to do with Osama Bin Laden, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and the 19 alleged hijackers, you are promoting "racist" information against Muslims.

First of all, I would hope that people are bright enough to know that even if Muslims WERE involved, that DOES NOT mean you hate an entire race of people. Secondly, the 9/11 Truth Movement has basically said that elements of the U.S. Government were behind the 9/11 attacks, and we are fighting to END the genocide taking place AGAINST the Muslim people. I can't think of anything less "racist" than that.

IF Muslims were involved, that doesn't mean elements of our Government weren't AS WELL. If those elements in our Government turn out to be white, black, Chinese, Jewish, Christian, whatever... I would HOPE people are bright enough not to hate all whites, blacks, Chinese, Jews, Christians, whatever...

AuGmENTor
06-01-2007, 10:44 PM
what the hey is that a picture OF?

werther
06-01-2007, 11:07 PM
Whoa ....Gold that shit is crazy. I am not saying that their theory is wrong, but to be so entrenched is setting yourself(Casseia) up for failure.

I will gladly entertain any theory, or I should say speculation ...because that's all it is, but under the circumstances absolutes will get you nowhere.

I know what I have been told by my government is a lie, for this there exists plenty of evidence. Exactly how it was carried out, who planned it, who controls who, I don't fucking know and frankly niether does anybody else in this 'movement'.

-augmentor -the pic is from The Big Lebowski.....Donny, you are out of your element!

Gold9472
06-01-2007, 11:13 PM
Whoa ....Gold that shit is crazy. I am not saying that their theory is wrong, but to be so entrenched is setting yourself(Casseia) up for failure.

I will gladly entertain any theory, or I should say speculation ...because that's all it is, but under the circumstances absolutes will get you nowhere.

I know what I have been told by my government is a lie, for this there exists plenty of evidence. Exactly how it was carried out, who planned it, who controls who, I don't fucking know and frankly niether does anybody else in this 'movement'.

-augmentor -the pic is from The Big Lebowski.....Donny, you are out of your element!

They lied. We know they lied. We know they compromised any investigation. We know they had motives for war. We know they wouldn't have been able to get war without 9/11. They are suspects in the crime of 9/11. For at the very least, criminal negligence, and at the most, complete orchestration of the attacks. Personally, I think it's a little bit in between. But as you said, I DON'T KNOW. Hence, the call for a new investigation. Anyone who thinks they know exactly what happened on 9/11 is fooling themselves.

BTW... even if Israel was involved, or Pakistan, or Saudi Arabia, the fact of the matter is, the attacks wouldn't have been successful had it not been for the White House. The quickest path to 9/11 is right through the White House.

Gold9472
06-01-2007, 11:16 PM
Oh, almost forgot. That group of people are insinuating that I am somehow a "plant."

AuGmENTor
06-01-2007, 11:24 PM
Oh, the Big Lebowski.... BLECH. I remember ppving that movie years ago, all amped up cuz I heard it was good. And man did it SUCK!
To each his own though...
I have watched how they get down over at blogger for a while now, and in all hosesty, I can't be bothered posting there. I will form my own opinions. I don't go much beyond this BB to discuss/ voice them.

AuGmENTor
06-01-2007, 11:24 PM
Oh, almost forgot. That group of people are insinuating that I am somehow a "plant."Like a fern or something?

Gold9472
06-01-2007, 11:39 PM
Like a fern or something?

A Zionist Mole for Larry Silverstein, a "subtle" disinformationist, an agent of some alphabet agency, etc...

Almost like the idiot that made this...

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/imazionist.gif

MrDark71
06-02-2007, 07:59 AM
Sounds like they have gone full blown anti-Israel .....as if Israel controls the military industrial complex, global banking, and the energy/automotive companies. I highly doubt Cheney's hunting buds sit down for lox and bagels before they head out to shoot each other in the face.

Gold9472
06-02-2007, 09:35 AM
Sounds like they have gone full blown anti-Israel .....as if Israel controls the military industrial complex, global banking, and the energy/automotive companies. I highly doubt Cheney's hunting buds sit down for lox and bagels before they head out to shoot each other in the face.

Yep, and they also think someone like myself, who's been doing this for 5 years, thinks that I somehow "deserve" special treatment. Um, no. How about simple respect? If not for my person, then how about for EVERYTHING I have done to further this cause? I'm not going to post it, but BELIEVE ME, my "9/11 Truth Resume" is VERY impressive. If not for my person, then how about for my experience? My experience approaching people, my experience with regard to information, my experience with posting information that reaches the masses as opposed to the choir. I hate to act as if I'm tooting my own horn, but you know what? The fact of the matter is, I DO have a horn, and that horn only exists because of my commitment to this cause, my dedication to this cause, the sacrifices I've made for this cause, and so on...

Gold9472
06-02-2007, 09:51 AM
To give you an idea of the pompous arrogance of the individuals I'm referring to, in this blog (http://www.911blogger.com/node/9075) that has CNN talking about how the alleged hijackers may have received military training within the U.S., "real truther" writes...

distraction as it is irrelevant... Whoever these people were who may or may not have trained at US military bases certainly did not hijack any planes on 9/11. They also did not plant the explosives in the towers I bet. Arrest the real criminals before they kill again!

After 5 years of studying 9/11, the only thing I can say as an absolute is that we were lied to. This is an example of how they "know" what happened.

Gold9472
06-02-2007, 10:09 AM
Here is casseia's version of what happened on "real truther's" newly created blog (http://www.wtcdemolition.com/blog/?q=node/3#comment-31).

I'm a trouble-maker, and it's going to be all my fault when dz throws in the towel and shuts 911blogger down. 'Cause yesterday I made Albanese freak out and call me a "biddy" and today I got Gold so bent out of shape he told me to "Read my lips: Go fuck yourself." In order to defend my honor, as a member of the gentler sex, dz was forced to suspend both of them for the weekend.

Defending her honor as a member of the "gentler sex" had nothing to do with it. I asked dz to ban me.

Gold9472
06-02-2007, 10:26 AM
The difference between claiming to know what happened on 9/11 and not is summed up nicely by Dr. William Pepper (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_h3P7POHnJc).

Gold9472
06-02-2007, 10:30 AM
By coincidence, some of these individuals believe in Holocaust Denial. However, it's not the bad kind of Holocaust Denial because the research they refer to was done by David Cole, a jew, and that's ok.

Did the Holocaust happen? You bet your ass it did. Is Israel using it to other countries' detriment? You bet your ass they are.

MrDark71
06-02-2007, 12:33 PM
By coincidence, some of these individuals believe in Holocaust Denial. However, it's not the bad kind of Holocaust Denial because the research they refer to was done by David Cole, a jew, and that's ok.

Did the Holocaust happen? You bet your ass it did. Is Israel using it to other countries' detriment? You bet your ass they are.

I saw a video with him in it, that was quite interesting. I think I linked it in the AIPAC post.

Some people just live for the theatrics. My favorite way to explain how I feel is summed up by Donald Sutherland's MrX in JFK....

"X (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000661/): Well that's the real question, isn't it? Why? The how and the who is just scenery for the public. Oswald, Ruby, Cuba, the Mafia (or neocons, Israel, Bin Laden). Keeps 'em guessing like some kind of parlor game, prevents 'em from asking the most important question, why? Why was Kennedy killed? Who benefited? Who has the power to cover it up? Who?"

natalie
06-03-2007, 12:56 AM
I normally have nothing to add to any of your threads you all seem to cover everything so well but this time I had to say something. I have known Jon Gold for over 18 years and I've never known him to be more dedicated or compassionate about anything like he is with 911 truth. The fact that anyone would try to discredit him in anyway is bullshit. Jon, I say personally to you you should not feel threatened nor should you feel the need to defend yourself. All your work speaks for itself and all the people who have worked with you in trying to uncover the"truth" will speak for you. Keep up the good fight and don't let the haters distract you from you mission. Peace...

Gold9472
06-03-2007, 12:58 AM
I normally have nothing to add to any of your threads you all seem to cover everything so well but this time I had to say something. I have known Jon Gold for over 18 years and I've never known him to be more dedicated or compassionate about anything like he is with 911 truth. The fact that anyone would try to discredit him in anyway is bullshit. Jon, I say personally to you you should not feel threatened nor should you feel the need to defend yourself. All your work speaks for itself and all the people who have worked with you in trying to uncover the"truth" will speak for you. Keep up the good fight and don't let the haters distract you from you mission. Peace...

:)

PhilosophyGenius
06-03-2007, 03:00 AM
The first thing I thought was "that Casseia" like everyone else.

That's pretty shady stuff though.

AuGmENTor
06-03-2007, 06:30 AM
I normally have nothing to add to any of your threads you all seem to cover everything so well but this time I had to say something. I have known Jon Gold for over 18 years and I've never known him to be more dedicated or compassionate about anything like he is with 911 truth. The fact that anyone would try to discredit him in anyway is bullshit. Jon, I say personally to you you should not feel threatened nor should you feel the need to defend yourself. All your work speaks for itself and all the people who have worked with you in trying to uncover the"truth" will speak for you. Keep up the good fight and don't let the haters distract you from you mission. Peace...If you have an account at 911Blogger, I am sure Jon would appreciate it if you went there and said that as he can't EVEN defend himself... I tried to do it as I am outraged by their treatment of this great guy, but the sign up page is not working.

werther
06-03-2007, 09:46 AM
yeah I go to blogger once or twice a day but would never sign up. Too many fucking morans

http://www.funnypics.cc/uploads/1078519803.jpg

Gold9472
06-03-2007, 10:15 AM
The worst part about being banned from blogger is that I can't post any info. Like this (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15623) that I posted yesterday. I'm sure people would appreciate it.

AuGmENTor
06-03-2007, 10:42 AM
yeah I go to blogger once or twice a day but would never sign up. Too many fucking morans

http://www.funnypics.cc/uploads/1078519803.jpgHey just go there and see if you can sign up. I have been trying to for two days now with no luck at all. I wanna get in there and make a blanket statement about what these people are doing to Jon, and what I think of them for it, but I can't seem to join. I have a username and email setup, but it never emails me a password. So lemme know how you make out. If you can get in, I will just email the shit to you, as I really don't care WHO puts it up. It just needs to be said...

Gold9472
06-03-2007, 10:47 AM
dz is unbanning me soon...

Gold9472
06-03-2007, 10:47 AM
Again, for the record, I hold nothing against dz, GW, reprehensor, and sbg... It's not their fault.

MrDark71
06-03-2007, 11:34 AM
I feel so out of the loop....*sigh

PhilosophyGenius
06-03-2007, 05:55 PM
Why doesn't dz come around her anymore?

Chana3812
06-03-2007, 07:29 PM
Hey Jon,

Just taking a moment to read the whole thread and get the gist of what's happening.....

same thing happened down here in Florida. Everyone started saying "The Jews" did 9/11. "Israel" did 9/11. Shit. Why not say "the Baptists" did 9/11 ?? or the Catholics. I tried to speak up and got slapped down, so I left the group.

Fact is - only the people who are evil enough to be involved = did 9/11... and of course, that includes the cabal at the White House. They are known as "The Crazies" as Ray McGovern calls them... Bush, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Rumsfeld, Feith, Perle, Kristol - that gang of thugs. And some Saudis were involved, and some Pakistanians, too, and I am sure there are people in the Mossad who were involved ..... and Britian too (since they had to stage their little event = 7/7 = couldn't let the USA get all the terrorism attention !!!)

I hear ya - I get pissed when I hear the "Israel did it" bullshit. Oh, and BTW - did you hear the one about Mohammed Atta spoke perfect Hebrew - belch !!

9/11 Truth = No One Knows Everything. Only Together May We Find The Truth !!!

I read most of 9/11 Truth at YBBS - while go anywhere else. Jon will post what we need to see -- xoxox

Gold9472
06-03-2007, 07:35 PM
Thanks Chana... for the record, I do think Israel needs to be looked at in regards to 9/11. However, like every other country, I think it is secondary to the White House.

Gold9472
06-03-2007, 07:38 PM
BTW... I do recommend that you don't just follow what I post. Or, trust me do "get" you the information. One thing I've learned being a member of this movement is that it is best to trust your own judgment, and not rely on everyone else to tell you what's going on. Do your own research. Do your own reading. All I ask is that when you present information, you present the best information possible, and do it in a way that doesn't come across as "crazy."

Gold9472
06-03-2007, 07:41 PM
Also, I HIGHLY recommend people go to 911Blogger.com for information about 9/11, and more importantly, activism. Just because I had a problem with a few people on the site, doesn't mean I don't still recommend it.

Chana3812
06-03-2007, 08:30 PM
yeah, I like 911 blogger too - it used to be my daily FIX

whew .... now that the movement has grown so much and 9/11 truth is somewhat a mainstream idea... I'm not twitching like I used too :icon_mad:

btw - I'm still confused about why those cars were so crazy burned up (those photos I posted recently) -- looks like outer space beams to me (ROTFLMFAO)

Gold9472
06-04-2007, 07:22 PM
A clarification. Apparently I was going to be banned for what I said irregardless of my request to be. FYI.

Gold9472
06-11-2007, 09:19 AM
I'm banned from 911Blogger.com again. Don't know why. I have a good suspicion. I wrote this to the boys at blogger yesterday.

I'm assuming this is what got me banned.

http://www.911blogger.com/node/9205#comment-149623 (http://www.911blogger.com/node/9205#comment-149623)

"To whichever team of individuals is following me around to vote down everything I say, fuck off."

I know wolfowitz, casseia, real truther et al have been voting me down for a while, so to address a "team of individuals" is not inaccurate. If you'll notice, every single post from:

http://www.911blogger.com/node/9205#comment-149396 (http://www.911blogger.com/node/9205#comment-149396)

To the end of the string here:

http://www.911blogger.com/node/9205#comment-149626 (http://www.911blogger.com/node/9205#comment-149626)

Has been voted down religiously. Most of those posts ask GOOD questions, are inciteful, and informative. This blog was treated as a shot against CD, and it's NOT. As I said, it's more of a plea.

That got voted down to.

Please unban me so my blogs are available to everyone. I have no intention of commenting on blogger again. This isn't the movement I signed up for.

Jon

I'm no longer going to post at blogger. However, I still HIGHLY recommend people go to 911Blogger.com for information about 9/11, and more importantly, activism.

Just stay away from the trollish holocaust denying, church of controlled demolition scumfucks.