PDA

View Full Version : One-Time GOP Insider Claims He Has Sept. 11 ‘Smoking Gun’

Gold9472
04-27-2005, 01:06 PM
One-Time GOP Insider Claims He Has Sept. 11 ‘Smoking Gun’

http://mathaba.net/x.htm?http://mathaba.net/0_index.shtml?x=196807

By Greg Szymanski

A former Republican Party insider turned Bush basher thinks he has stumbled across what may be the “smoking gun,” proving the U.S. government’s official story about the WTC attacks is an “unequivocal lie.”

Karl Schwarz of Little Rock, Ark., who several years ago began exposing corruption amongst the neo-conservative movement in a book entitled A One-Way Ticket to Crawford, Texas, now has set his sights on proving government complicity in 9-11.

For years, the successful business entrepreneur and conservative Republican, once asked by the RNC to run against Bill Clinton for Arkansas governor, has been using his inside political and business clout to expose corruption among the neo-cons in the Bush administration.

He strayed away from the Bush agenda two years after being one of the lead orchestrators in the Republican Party takeover of Congress during the Clinton administration.

“I designed the strategy that took the House and Senate from Clinton,” recalls Schwarz, also a strong supporter and strategist for President George H. W. Bush. “I designed that takeover two years before I realized the Republican ‘Contract with America’ was actually a ‘Contract on America.’ ”

After his political reawakening, Schwarz began blasting the neo-cons where it hurt most—in their pocketbooks—coming forward with evidence regarding oil deals and government involvement with the Taliban and Pakistan.

In his book and his ongoing seven-part series of articles entitled “Pop Goes the Bush Mythology Bubble,” he provides inside information about countless financial scams, essentially revealing that the Bush motive behind the Middle East invasion was more about oil profits than the war on terrorism.

Saying the neo-cons within the government are destroying America for their own corporate-global benefits, Schwarz doesn’t mince words and is calling for the impeachment of Bush, as well as removal of any member of Congress who aids and abets the corrupt powers.

Now, moving away from financial corruption, he has turned his attention to the 9-11 truth movement, saying he has found a piece of obscure video footage that shows that the government lied about what type of plane struck the south tower of the WTC.

Schwarz admits he had a “whole lot” of luck when running across the video footage in a French foreign film entitled The Barbarian Invasion.

Contained in the film unrelated to 9-11, is a 1 minute, 52 second, video segment, shot by an unknown amateur photographer at the WTC, which Schwartz says clearly shows a Boeing 737 airliner striking the south tower.

“We tracked down the filmmaker and he acquired the original WTC segment from the Canadian News Service,” said Schwarz, adding that he has had the tape analyzed by experts proving it’s not a fake. “We are tracking down the original photographer and want to get to him before the government does in order to prove its authenticity.

“This segment, however, conclusively shows a 737 hit the south tower, not a 767 as previously reported. This in itself should be the smoking gun, which proves the whole story given to us by the government about 9-11 is untrue.”

Originally, the government claimed the second jetliner en route to Los Angeles was a Boeing 767. However, Schwarz said the video will not only show the airline dimensions to be those of a 737, but that he also has evidence that the engine recovered in the WTC wreckage was a model type CFM56, which propels a 737, not a 767.

“Not even two CFM56’s could get a 767 off the ground,” added Schwartz.
Besides 9-11, Schwartz said three major areas that need to be thoroughly investigated regarding the Bush administration’s present policies include:

• Administration ties with Afghanistan, the Taliban and the Bridas Corp. Schwarz claims a high-ranking Bridas executive is one of his main sources, implicating the Bush administration with corruption involving the Taliban and the Afghan invasion.

• Information implicating 9-11 commission members with direct and indirect financial benefits due to the Bush policies in the Middle East.

“Whistleblowers Sibel Edmonds, Karen Kwiatkowski and others whom I cannot disclose without jeopardizing their safety, including many members of the armed services, have acted as my main sources,” said Schwarz.

Asked how he would describe himself, since many critics may consider him a disgruntled Republican, he said:

“I am conservative, fiscally responsible, an ecumenical Christian and an American patriot who clearly understands fascism and clearly sees this is exactly what is going on within the Bush administration.

“To answer my critics, they can say whatever. However, those who read my book will clearly see that the main problem now facing America has been caused and amplified by the last three presidential administrations, Bush I, Clinton and Bush II.”

princesskittypoo
04-27-2005, 01:14 PM
does it matter which type of plane hit the buildings? we know a plane took it down. killed lots of people. what's the difference in these types of planes? could it have made a bigger bang?

Gold9472
04-27-2005, 01:20 PM
does it matter which type of plane hit the buildings? we know a plane took it down. killed lots of people. what's the difference in these types of planes? could it have made a bigger bang?

I'm sorry... did you ask that out loud?

Sweetheart... dear...

The planes that were supposedly hijacked were "757".

If a "737" hit the towers, what do you think that means?

princesskittypoo
04-27-2005, 01:22 PM
I'm sorry... did you ask that out loud?

Sweetheart... dear...

The planes that were supposedly hijacked were "757".

If a "737" hit the towers, what do you think that means?
all those people got on the wrong plane.

somebigguy
04-27-2005, 01:29 PM
all those people got on the wrong plane.
That means the official story is a lie!!!!

I wish Karl would release his information already. Got my keg of beer ready to party!!!

princesskittypoo
04-27-2005, 02:43 PM
That means the official story is a lie!!!!

I wish Karl would release his information already. Got my keg of beer ready to party!!!
no i was just kidding... actually i was completely in the dark. but gold explained it all except how all the phone calls were made from the plane.

Gold9472
04-27-2005, 02:51 PM
PKP brought up a good question... there were phone calls from family members on the planes stating a hijacking...

Does that mean they really were hijacked? Or were they hijacked by "actors", and gassed like Stanley Hilton said. Then taken to a remote location... and then the remote controlled planes were flown into the towers, etc...

somebigguy
04-27-2005, 02:51 PM
no i was just kidding... actually i was completely in the dark. but gold explained it all except how all the phone calls were made from the plane.
I gotcha, are you a Truther now?

There are some videos available on this subject if you're interested.

princesskittypoo
04-27-2005, 02:57 PM
I gotcha, are you a Truther now?

There are some videos available on this subject if you're interested.
I'm just a normal human being. i beleive what makes sence. everyone has something to hide including the government.

911=inside job
04-27-2005, 03:37 PM
i hate when people bring up that people made phone calls....

how hard would it be for someone to put a gun to their head and say make this call??? not very...

somebigguy
04-27-2005, 10:09 PM
PKP brought up a good question... there were phone calls from family members on the planes stating a hijacking...

Does that mean they really were hijacked? Or were they hijacked by "actors", and gassed like Stanley Hilton said. Then taken to a remote location... and then the remote controlled planes were flown into the towers, etc...
Hey Gold, first of all cell phones are all but impossible at 30000 feet. Second of all, the only person that actually talked to a family member was Jeremy Glick who talked to his wife. Everyone else called 911 or the police or whoever, no one actually talked to someone who actually knew them. Jeremy also supposedly called from an airphone, so his is the only one thats actually possible.

Anyway, only one person had to be impersonated, which was Jeremy Glick. He talked to his wife and his father I think for about 20 minutes. He stated there were arabs with red bandanas around their heads.

Gold9472
04-27-2005, 10:16 PM
Hey Gold, first of all cell phones are all but impossible at 30000 feet. Second of all, the only person that actually talked to a family member was Jeremy Glick who talked to his wife. Everyone else called 911 or the police or whoever, no one actually talked to someone who actually knew them. Jeremy also supposedly called from an airphone, so his is the only one thats actually possible.

Anyway, only one person had to be impersonated, which was Jeremy Glick. He talked to his wife and his father I think for about 20 minutes. He stated there were arabs with red bandanas around their heads.

What about Flight 93? Weren't there phone calls from the "heroic" passengers?

somebigguy
04-27-2005, 10:17 PM
Hold on, I may have my facts wrong. Seems like its a different story whereever you look. Gonna have to iron out these facts a bit.

somebigguy
04-27-2005, 10:18 PM
What about Flight 93? Weren't there phone calls from the "heroic" passengers?
Thats what I'm talking about. Glick, Bingham, Beamer, etc were all on 93. I'm not sure of the facts anymore, need to find some official accounts somewhere.

Gold9472
04-28-2005, 09:23 AM
I got this email from Eric Hufschmid this morning...

"Hi Jon,

Remember when you asked me about Karl Schwarz? There are people on one of the 9/11 email lists discussing his credibility right now.

I could not remember where I saw the web site that was suspicious of him. I just found one web page (maybe this was the page I saw before):

http://www.offshoring-digest.com/item/78754.html (http://www.offshoring-digest.com/item/78754.html)

That was back in October of 2004.That author has since decided that he made a mistake and apologized, but it probably started a lot of people wondering.

Eric"