PDA

View Full Version : A startling development

Nathan Mcdonald
05-17-2007, 06:26 PM
There was debunked theory that the limo driver shot Kennedy. A man name William cooper would point to a refection on the Secret Service officer in the passengers seat and say it was a gun the driver was holding. Its quite obvious that it is a refection however I noticed one day while watching the film that the driver slows down and turns around twice and then pulls out what could be a gun and point it at JFK. I couldn't believe it at first but now I see plain as day and so does everyone I've shown it to in person.

CAN YOU SEE IT? Here is a video that pionts it out. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIets8XuQR4)

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIets8XuQR4)

PhilosophyGenius
05-17-2007, 06:34 PM
Talk about pulling a fast one.

Nathan Mcdonald
05-17-2007, 06:36 PM
Whats that
suppose to mean?

werther
05-17-2007, 08:29 PM
seems like an odd angle entry wound being the it was on the right side of his head and the driver being on the left.

Gold9472
05-17-2007, 08:31 PM
John Judge says this is nonsense. I don't know why.

werther
05-17-2007, 08:33 PM
then again Kennedy was leaning the to the left, head down on Jackie's shoulder.

Nathan Mcdonald
05-17-2007, 09:51 PM
Supposedly the gun was gas power and shot an exploding pellet filled with shell fish toxin. If it exploded off JFK's right temple then it would make his head go back and to the left.

This video talks about the gun and the toxin (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=785483539279335902&q=the+driver+shot+jfk)

MrDark71
05-17-2007, 11:06 PM
....or they just blew his head off with a couple of Mausers from the grassy knoll.

Nathan Mcdonald
05-18-2007, 01:06 AM
....or they just blew his head off with a couple of Mausers from the grassy knoll.

Thats possible but pieces fit the video so I think that this will stand the test of time.

There were also witnesses.

On 3-12-92 I interviewed one Fred Newcomb, who researched, along with co-author Perry Adams, a book entitled "Murder from Within," © 1975 derived from original research done in Dallas in 1968 when the memories of witnesses were still fresh.

Mr. Newcomb felt his book made the case for the limousine driver shooting JFK so well that he sent copies of the book to the 1975 Congress and Senate because he felt he would be guilty of "obstruction of justtice" if he did not do so.
These are the witnesses whose statement to Mr. Newcomb and sometimes the Warren commission included the words "in the car."

1. Mary Moorman - school teacher standing next to Jean Hill. She said she saw Greer shooting back but thought he was shooting back at the assassin. SOURCE: Warren Commission and taped interview by Fred Newcomb.

2. Jean Hill - Jean Hill saw what happened too, but when she tried to bring up the subject of a gun being fired in the car, Senator Arlen Spector (a 33rd degree Mason) would change the subject or say "it's time for a cup of coffee."

3. Austin P. Miller - Texas Louisiana Freight Bureau, who stood on the railway overpass overlooking Elm Street was asked by Arlen Spector where the shots came from: His reply was "from right there in the car." Senator Spector just went on to the next question, never asking Miller any specifics. From: Warren Report, New York Times edition, p. 82.

4. Clinton J. Hill. Jacqueline Kennedy's bodyguard reports in Vol. II, pp 138-139 of the Warren Commission Volumes: "I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, and ran to the presidential limousine. Just as I reached it, there was another sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object...it seemed to have some type of echo."

5. Senator Ralph Yarborough - 3rd car back "Smelled gunpowder in the car." (statement made to press but not to Warren Commission) He was challenged by Newcomb on the phone and he then said "I must have smelled it coming down from the book depository"

Nathan Mcdonald
05-18-2007, 02:12 AM
Supposedly the gun was gas power and shot an exploding pellet filled with shell fish toxin. If it exploded off JFK's right temple then it would make his head go back and to the left.
The Diagrams below show this.
http://a639.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/22/l_31a32df8b4f2dc09f9f8e361f12928ce.jpg

MrDark71
05-18-2007, 07:52 AM
Why would they need shell fish toxin ....to poison the large gaping hole in his skull?

Nathan Mcdonald
05-18-2007, 01:59 PM
Why would they need shell fish toxin ....to poison the large gaping hole in his skull?

Well I think the purpose of it would be to guarantee death even if the wound was not fatal. It was over kill but what if they hit hi in the shoulder or some place non-fatal. I think that the plan was to guarantee as best as they could that Kennedy had no chance of surviving his wounds.