PDA

View Full Version : What happened?

canashian
05-16-2007, 05:42 PM
Ok, my one critique of the CT's is that they tend to only ask questions and bring up suspicious facts. That's fine. But, what is the theory? What happened that day? Don't just contradict the evidence of the official report, show me as clearly as possible, please give me the alternate theory of what happened and how it was done.

Namely:
Who did this?
How did they do it?
Why did they do it?
What is the science to back this up?

Gold9472
05-16-2007, 06:20 PM
Ok, my one critique of the CT's is that they tend to only ask questions and bring up suspicious facts. That's fine. But, what is the theory? What happened that day? Don't just contradict the evidence of the official report, show me as clearly as possible, please give me the alternate theory of what happened and how it was done.

Namely:
Who did this?
How did they do it?
Why did they do it?

It isn't our job to answer the questions. It is our job to ask the questions and DEMAND those who should answer them, DO. The different theories exist specifically BECAUSE those who SHOULD answer our questions have REFUSED to do so. So naturally, we will try to figure out what happened. It's human nature to want to know the truth when we know we have been lied to.

Who do I THINK did this?

I think it's a combination of different members of our Government, different members of foreign Government(s), western intelligence influencing real "terrorists", certain members of America's military, and ultimately, it is the American people's fault for allowing things to get so corrupt in our Government.

How do I THINK they did it?

Several theories exist as to how they did it, but unfortunately, without access to the proper information, the proper personnel, etc... I don't exactly know. Hence the call for a new investigation.

Why do I THINK they did it?

Money, power, oil, the strategic placements of America's military personnel for possible future use (Iran, Russia, China, etc...), drugs, the protection of Israel, and ultimately, because they probably believed they were doing what they considered to be the "right thing." Much like Adolph & Co. Unfortunately, their version of the "right thing" includes nothing (http://www.911blogger.com/node/8530) of the sort.

That isn't my forte'

PhilosophyGenius
05-16-2007, 07:03 PM
The last post should be like Statement in Principle for all the 9/11 sites. Kind of like how PNAC has there S.I.P, which defines them, that should the one for the Truthers.

AuGmENTor
05-16-2007, 07:28 PM
And no reply? THERE'S a surprise....

MrDark71
05-16-2007, 07:33 PM
Where were you two earlier ..lol!

canashian
05-16-2007, 08:13 PM
Mr. Dark, your response proves my contention that, right now at least, 9/11 truthers only have questions, but no answers or evidence thereof.

By your own admission, the government cannot be trusted not to cover up the truth, but you want from them....another investigation? You don't need another 9/11 Commission to answer your questions. Nothing is stoppoing the 9/11 truth movement from conducting their own investigation.

Your answer on who you think did this: "I think it's a combination of different members of our Government, different members of foreign Government(s), western intelligence influencing real "terrorists", certain members of America's military, and ultimately, it is the American people's fault for allowing things to get so corrupt in our Government."

That is very vague. Surely you must know who did it? Instead of just pointing out suspicious behaviour, tell me what they did.

As much as it pains me to say it, maybe the 9/11 Truth movement should just carry out their own independent citizens' investigation. If you are displeased with the government's response and convinced they are covering something up, then why entrust them with another costly investigation?

MrDark71
05-16-2007, 08:17 PM
Mr. Dark, your response proves my contention that, right now at least, 9/11 truthers only have questions, but no answers or evidence thereof.

By your own admission, the government cannot be trusted not to cover up the truth, but you want from them....another investigation? You don't need another 9/11 Commission to answer your questions. Nothing is stoppoing the 9/11 truth movement from conducting their own investigation.

Your answer on who you think did this: "I think it's a combination of different members of our Government, different members of foreign Government(s), western intelligence influencing real "terrorists", certain members of America's military, and ultimately, it is the American people's fault for allowing things to get so corrupt in our Government."

That is very vague. Surely you must know who did it? Instead of just pointing out suspicious behaviour, tell me what they did.

As much as it pains me to say it, maybe the 9/11 Truth movement should just carry out their own independent citizens' investigation. If you are displeased with the government's response and convinced they are covering something up, then why entrust them with another costly investigation?

Uhhhhh....that was Gold....and he's still right. Besides ....I have all the answers I need to know that 1)you don't know half of what you think you know, and 2) none of what you should know.

But carry on...enlighten us all.

Gold9472
05-16-2007, 08:21 PM
"Instead of just pointing out suspicious behaviour, tell me what they did."

They created a commission that was "set up to fail" according to Thomas Kean. Why then should we accept at face value the conclusions of the 9/11 Commission when so much information out there contradicts those conclusions? Sounds like Obstruction of Justice to me.

AuGmENTor
05-16-2007, 08:22 PM
Uhhhhh....that was Gold....and he's still right. Besides ....I have all the answers I need to know that 1)you don't know half of what you think you know, and 2) none of what you should know.

But carry on...enlighten us all.Wow Dark when did you become so tolerant? hehe. I can't stand to listen to this anymore. These people are anti-logic... They never really answer your questions, just switch tacts.

AuGmENTor
05-16-2007, 08:25 PM
Hey Jon, what is the PNAC, and what was their goal? And how did it coincide with the events of September 11, 2001?

MrDark71
05-16-2007, 08:33 PM
Hmmm...was it a "New Arbor Day"?

canashian
05-16-2007, 08:35 PM
Man, we all really need to get jobs or wives or something to keep us from wasting our time here. Myself included.

AuGmENTor
05-16-2007, 08:36 PM
No, I don't think so... Maybe it was People Need A Catastrophe?

AuGmENTor
05-16-2007, 08:38 PM
Man, we all really need to get jobs or wives or something to keep us from wasting our time here. Myself included.I have a full time job. I own a business. I am divorced, but have six children, three of whom live with me full time. I belong to a church I volunteer at quite frequently. I do not consider my time here wasted. I do however, consider yours to be...

Gold9472
05-16-2007, 08:44 PM
Hey Jon, what is the PNAC, and what was their goal? And how did it coincide with the events of September 11, 2001?

PNAC stands for the "Project For A New American Century." In September 2000, they wrote a document entitled, "Rebuilding America's Defenses." In that document, they said that their "process of transformation" (which they talked about 26 times in that document), would take forever unless something like a "paralyzing and catalytic" event took place. Like a "New Pearl Harbor."

In September 2001, 2,973+ people were brutally murdered.

Their goals are listed all throughout the documents that exist on their site. One of their main objectives was to go to war with Iraq. Something they would not have been able to do without 9/11.

That's the quick version. There's a ridiculous amount of information about them.

AuGmENTor
05-16-2007, 08:46 PM
OK, thanx!

canashian
05-16-2007, 09:05 PM
I apologzie Augmentor, I was just making a joke, not an attack on anyone.

AuGmENTor
05-16-2007, 09:27 PM
I apologzie Augmentor, I was just making a joke, not an attack on anyone.no worries... wait, did you attack us in here too and I missed it? Or are you just all frazzled? The only reason I said that was to drive home the point that I have no tinfoil hats. I served in Iraq in 91, and I worked cleanup at ground zero until OSHA kicked me out. I believed the official story until I was given a reason not to. Too many unanswered questions. Too little accountability.
Don't lump us all into the same category of lifeless mouse potatoes.

canashian
05-16-2007, 09:35 PM
Don't lump us all into the same category of lifeless mouse potatoes.

Yeah, I didn't mean to imply that. And if I did, i lumped myself in there too. Anyway, back to the debate...

Gold9472
05-16-2007, 09:42 PM
Yeah, I didn't mean to imply that. And if I did, i lumped myself in there too. Anyway, back to the debate...

The debate should be about whether or not we need a new investigation.

werther
05-16-2007, 09:47 PM
The debate should be about whether or not we need a new investigation

agreed