PDA

View Full Version : exposing 9/11 vs the whole illuminati agenda

thumper
05-16-2007, 03:54 PM
jon, why don't we focus on the bigger stuff like how 9/11 is more than just a 'neo-con' thing, but how at the heights of power you've got total collusion between dems and repugs?

canashian
05-16-2007, 09:25 PM
Where is there collusion at the "heights of power"?

AuGmENTor
05-16-2007, 09:28 PM
Where is there collusion at the "heights of power"?Know what I think? You should go and explore the site for a few days, and THEN put together a list of questions...

thumper
05-16-2007, 09:38 PM
Where is there collusion at the "heights of power"?judge them by their fruits.

have dems made any difference in terms civil liberties or the iraq war, or impeaching bush like they promised?

plus they never called him out on 9/11 or the fact that they turned Afghanistan into the largest drug supplier once again.

wtf do you call this bullshit?

Afghanistan opium production at highest levelsWASHINGTON (AP) — Opium poppy cultivation levels in Afghanistan approached the highest levels ever recorded last year despite the counterdrug efforts of the U.S.-backed government, the State Department said Monday.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2004-03-01-afghanistan-opium_x.htm

werther
05-16-2007, 09:40 PM
I actually have no problem with canashian being 'round; livens things up a bit.

But that avatar......dear god that avatar has got to go. Its really freakin' me out man.

canashian
05-16-2007, 09:42 PM
This was my complaint from my initial post on these boards, that i feel frustrated when 9/11 CT's protesting alongside anti-war/bush protesters. Right-wingers love to shows images of war protesters claiming 9/11 was an inside job because it detracts from left-wingers claims. Suggesting that 9/11 was not as it appears is one thing. Claiming the Illuminati were involved (or even exist) is just delusional.

canashian
05-16-2007, 09:42 PM
I will change my avatar tomorrow, just for you.

werther
05-16-2007, 09:45 PM
I was only kidding but the change is welcome.

thumper
05-16-2007, 09:47 PM
This was my complaint from my initial post on these boards, that i feel frustrated when 9/11 CT's protesting alongside anti-war/bush protesters. Right-wingers love to shows images of war protesters claiming 9/11 was an inside job because it detracts from left-wingers claims. Suggesting that 9/11 was not as it appears is one thing. Claiming the Illuminati were involved (or even exist) is just delusional.it's not delusional if you apply logic like I just did.

thumper
05-16-2007, 09:52 PM
dems could've had Bush's head on a plate by now if they wanted.

but they'll never do that because they're compromised, and at the upper levels, committed to achieving the same global agenda.

MrDark71
05-16-2007, 10:43 PM
How could anyone protest fighting for freedom and democracy in Iraq?

PhilosophyGenius
05-17-2007, 12:13 AM
I actually have no problem with canashian being 'round; livens things up a bit.

But that avatar......dear god that avatar has got to go. Its really freakin' me out man.

My only problem with that avatar is that it's too small. Any picture of Hillary needs to be enlarge to enhance her beauty.

Holla back.