PDA

View Full Version : A Few Amazing Pictures From The 5/11/2007 Actions

Gold9472
05-13-2007, 09:58 AM
A Few Amazing Pictures From The 5/11/2007 Actions

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/194/495601351_eaa0d9164d.jpg

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/192/495601349_80727bbfaa.jpg

From Randy:

Johnny Wave just sent me his approval to post those pictures. He also wants to share the following with all of us in the 9/11 Truth Movement. Next week, members of 9/11 Truth LA will recieve a full wrap-up on all of this. I am getting choked-up every time I look at these pictures and read his words. He is proud of us for watching his back. Imagine that. We are so honored to have him stand with us.

(submitted by Johnny Wave):

9/11 Truthers,

First off, thank you all, for what I learned of each person's bold responsibilities they have taken for this movement. I have nothing but gratitude for everyone.

May 11th was a great beginning for me, and I look forward to much more. It was great to experience a team that held my back while service member after service member tried their best to attack us. Each person who approached with negativity was ushered away by facts, and personal responsibilities. I've never actually been so proud of a group of people I had never met. I purposely pushed the envelope by wearing my uniform, knowing that I was still under contract of the Marine Corps' IRR. But it was a statement that had to be made, and I look forward to making it again.

Something that I wanted you all to know is the reactions I recieved from every astonished service member after they calmed down. The first person to walk up and tell me this movement would leave a black mark on my life, later admitted that he agreed with more of our beliefs than he could admit. (Air Force Officer) The second Marine simply told me "you can't do this yet." ...yet. The third Marine took my number and later called me with two other Marine Corps Officers to inform me that I was facing a dishonorable discharge, but also saying that I was an outstanding individual and more people needed to voice their opinions to stop this war. The fourth Lt. Col. actually gave me ideas to continue this march after three 9/11Truthers jumped down his throat in protection of our 1st Amendment.

Everyone did an outstanding job! Thank you very much.

I'll see you all soon,

Johnny Wave

werther
05-13-2007, 10:17 AM
Man, those are fantastic pictures. Do you have any more? Johnny Wave.....sounds like a super-hero or an awesome character that was for some reason left out of Big Trouble in Little China.

Gold9472
05-13-2007, 10:43 AM
There are more, but you have to be invited, and I don't have anything to do with that.

AuGmENTor
05-13-2007, 11:44 AM
Wow, thats a brave ass guy...

orAntilogic
05-13-2007, 01:15 PM
Hell of a time to say it, with Bush poised for his 2nd veto ever, but this right here proves we should support the troops! This marine adds layers of credibility and attention those folks never would have had there. Our leaders and policies are different entities than our friends and families being sent in their name. Always remember that, and Always support our troops.

PhilosophyGenius
05-13-2007, 06:27 PM
Brave indeed. Imagine if he didn't have that uniform, people would be going over to him and talking trash like that one old dude at ground zero last 9/11.