PDA

View Full Version : Tarpley on Hannity & Colmes Video

werther
05-10-2007, 09:12 PM
I saw on 911blogger this video posted of Webster Tarpley on Hannity & Colmes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tD21nP_P2yg

In the comments on blogger everybody is saying what a terrific job Webster did. Let me take this moment to say what a terrific job Hannity & Colmes did! I'm sorry but they made him look like a fool. I am not saying that I could do better.....I couldn't, but damn, Tarpley looked nuts.

Also take notice that though they do actually show a clip of WTC 7 falling, they show it mid-collapse. As soon as they started showing it I yelled "What the Fuck!". It would have been good if Webster, when confronted by Hannity about hurting the victims families, said something about the percentage of families that side with us, or the petition from the Jersey Girls, or the plight of the first responders.

Again, I love the book synthetic terror, but Tarpley looked like he was an idiot. He got plenty of facts WRONG! WTC 7 is not hundreds of yards away but rather hundreds of feet. There was indeed fires in WTC 7 although he states there were none. I know a lot of people believe that building 7 is the smoking gun but it relies too heavily on speculation. When on national TV I think it is counter-productive to spout theories so heavily drenched in speculation. Why not talk about Mineta. We have definitve proof that Cheney lied before the 9-11 commission. I know it was a closed, unoathed testimony, but here is where we can turn the ever-so-used argument "don't you care that you are hurting the victims families by suggesting this" right back at the fuckers. Cheney was not under oath but he was lying to the American people, and to the world, and God dammit to the families who lost their loved ones.

I realize I shouldn't talk because I would not do any better given the chance, I just wanted to vent.

AuGmENTor
05-10-2007, 09:55 PM
Just because you can string words together on paper does not make you an instant media hit. He seemed like he was babbling, trying anything to get his point across. I have seen some people keep their composure (Kevin Barret jumps to mind) But I can't bash him either. Those guys would take me apart like a cricket. I'd prolly resort to beating somone up...

PhilosophyGenius
05-11-2007, 02:03 AM
Tarpley sucked. Colmes gave him so many opportunties to lay out presentations; practically freebies where he let Tarpley say whatever he want. Tarpley also could have had 2 or 3 different times where he could have made great points on Hannity when asked about the victims family, the collapse, and if there was any solid evidence proving anything about 9/11. Tarpley could have pwned on any 3 of those points but he didn't come prepared.

al uh looyah
05-11-2007, 02:16 AM
I was most disappointed when he said there were no fires in wtc7.
any msm attention is good, even not that great performances. He could have done better, go to fox viewer forums where they talk about this, like alan colmbes site or hannity's and link tarpley's book which is excellent:
http://sandiego.indymedia.org/media/2006/10/119638.pdf

MrDark71
05-11-2007, 02:51 PM
I just watched a long video speach by Tarpley. He is well researched but way too speculative for me ....regardless of whether or not I believe what he is speculating on.