PDA

View Full Version : Coming to 9/11 consciousness

Hank
05-10-2007, 06:55 PM
I cheared Bush with the megaphone at ground zero. I applauded the attacks on Afghanistan and Iraq as justice.

Then, I was in London on business with time to kill...walked into an Oxford street bookstore and saw a book called THE NEW PEARL HARBOR...on sale, no less! Bought it, went back to my room, read it...and the change began. I read Dr. Griffin's Commission Debunking next, then visited the websites, saw the videos, read the reports, went to the 9/11 Truth meeting in Chicago...and yesterday, for the first time, had the will to wear a 9/11 Truthout.org DEMAND JUSTICE t-shirt into the local grocery. 3 people approached me. All agreed with the basic concept that the truth has not been told. Our allies are out there...coming to gradual consciousness.

I have won over a few dozen of my Left-sided friends, sent some videos, books, links. Some were amazed. One, an attorney, remains skeptical but willing to listen. Progress. My ex-wife, who is my best friend, cannot handle the idea that our government would allow/cause 9/11. I understand her angst. I just didn't have the same aversion to accepting what was plain. I will continue to work on her (so to speak!).

I don't like 9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB stuff. That puts the cart - final judgment - before the horse. First and most important, as the Jersey Girls have demanded, we need a new Commission, with a guy like US attorney Fitzgerald at the head instead of a Bushie like Zelikow. All of the evidence must be heard. All of the unreleased documents released and reviewed.

We owe it to our countrymen to get to the bottom of this. To this day, I hope we are wrong and the official conspiracy theory is true. That said, the evidence against this outcome is simply overwhelming, albeit circumstantial. I'd like to start with Cheney explaining what he meant when he said "the orders still stand" per the testimony of Norman Mineta, head of the FDA. Here we have an inbound "757" headed at the world's best-defended building and orders stand which impede blowing the thing to "kingdom come." What gives, Mr. Cheney? I think that would be a nice start to the process.

Do you agree with my approach or do you want to do what THEY did, convict the Jihadists without a trial? They ravaged a crime scene and destroyed evidence. That should not be our approach. This is what makes David Ray Griffin and Jim Fetzer such role models for "la raza" 9/11...

Hank - born and raised a Republican

Gold9472
05-10-2007, 07:25 PM
I don't agree with your statement about "US attorney Fitzgerald." For some not so obvious reasons (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12971).

I also don't think we're wrong. They've fought too hard against us for us not to at least be on the right track.

Anywho, thanks for signing up.

MrDark71
05-11-2007, 10:06 AM
Hank

I applaud you methodology....not rushing to conclusions ...and questioning what you have formerly believed as fact....welcome

werther
05-11-2007, 11:31 AM
I love reading about how people came to start questioning the official story. I commend you for actually buying the New Pearl Harbor. I know before I came to question 9-11 I would have never just bought one of those 'wingnut' books. Welcome to YBBS!

MrDark71
05-11-2007, 02:29 PM
I as well Werther ....it's always interesting to hear someones tale of the ole lightbulb going off.

For me it was last spring. Ironically enough I had never heard any theories before then (albeit I wasn't looking). I have always been fascianted by the JFK quagmire so when I stumbled upon Loose Change (by complete accident) I gave it 5 minutes ....an hour later I think I was foaming at the mouth. Since then, researching the geopolitical landscape (and the even more shocking ignorance of America) has been my favorite past time.

AuGmENTor
05-11-2007, 03:04 PM
I as well Werther ....it's always interesting to hear someones tale of the ole lightbulb going off.

Don't you mean light bulb coming ON?

Hank
05-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Thanks for the link on Fitzgerald. Clearly, he was more objective on Scooter than earlier in his career. Would love to hear all the "coming to consciousness" stories out there. After all, most of us probably never thought our consciences and common sense would force us to be "conspiracy theorists!" BTW: DEBUNKING 9/11 DEBUNKING is a masterpiece. Even if you have read the rest, this is well worth plowing through. To say Dr. Griffin is precise and analytical would be like calling Santa fat! He just tears the POPULAR MECHANICS fairy tale to bits, which is darned important considering how many people I alone know who thought that report put to bed the "fantasies" of folks like us,

I heard sometime back that an enhanced version of LOOSE CHANGE was in the works, for distribution to mainstream theatres. Anybody have more on this important development...if, indeed, it is destined to occur?

PhilosophyGenius
05-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Cool story dude, stick around.

I heard sometime back that an enhanced version of LOOSE CHANGE was in the works, for distribution to mainstream theatres. Anybody have more on this important development...if, indeed, it is destined to occur?

I'm not qualified to answer the new verson of Loose Change is not going to be in mainstream theaters like Michael Moore's movie. I think it's only going to show on Mark Cuban's IMAX theaters, which is why Cuban was taking heat, because he's helping distribute the fil. Could be wrong. Also mainstream theaters wouldn't touch this movie, and no major movie company would distribute this.

Hank
05-11-2007, 06:24 PM
One more thing our movement does not need...fringe nuts. At the Milwaukee 9/11 meeting a few weeks ago, the lady waving people into the parking lot struck me as a courageous soul. I walked up and told her so...whereupon she advised me of the urgency of her work because Bush is the AntiChrist. For God's sake (no pun) do we NEED THIS? At the meeting in Chicago last year, we had members of the Revolutionary Communist Party passing out DVDs and literature. Sure, they have that right...but in the end when the curious come in for a look-see, the last thing we need is these elements causing them to conclude that the 9/11 movement is a couple of beers short of a six pack. If I ran one of these events - and with my background in carrying off meetings, maybe someday I should - you can be sure that wing nuts would be sequestered where they can do the least harm. If ever the end justified the means, this mission is that time. I mean no offense to those who hold these beliefs, as individuals...I just wish they would take two minutes to see this in the perspective I have cited.

PhilosophyGenius
05-11-2007, 06:26 PM
One more thing our movement does not need...fringe nuts. At the Milwaukee 9/11 meeting a few weeks ago, the lady waving people into the parking lot struck me as a courageous soul. I walked up and told her so...whereupon she advised me of the urgency of her work because Bush is the AntiChrist. For God's sake (no pun) do we NEED THIS? At the meeting in Chicago last year, we had members of the Revolutionary Communist Party passing out DVDs and literature. Sure, they have that right...but in the end when the curious come in for a look-see, the last thing we need is these elements causing them to conclude that the 9/11 movement is a couple of beers short of a six pack. If I ran one of these events - and with my background in carrying off meetings, maybe someday I should - you can be sure that wing nuts would be sequestered where they can do the least harm. If ever the end justified the means, this mission is that time. I mean no offense to those who hold these beliefs, as individuals...I just wish they would take two minutes to see this in the perspective I have cited.

Nuts like that are everywhere. They've infiltrated all levels of human civilization. Just look at the Republican voting block and Paris Hilton fans.

Holla

MrDark71
05-11-2007, 07:36 PM
We need to introduce him to Roy ....lol

AuGmENTor
05-11-2007, 07:38 PM
Who? LMFAO!

werther
05-11-2007, 08:31 PM
LMFAO!!