PDA

View Full Version : Bush Was Told About First Plane Before Leaving Hotel - Video Inside

Gold9472
05-04-2007, 06:19 PM
Bush Was Told About First Plane Before Leaving Hotel
Thanks to Stallion4

Click Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4rkfgHTK-M&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2E911blogger%2Ecom%2Fnode%2F 8345)

You may remember this blurb from Barrie Zwicker's "The Great Conspiracy. (http://www.greatconspiracy.ca/pdfs/TGC_transcript_GOIssue9.pdf)"

Not surprising then, is this report by ABC’s John Cochrane, travelling with the President, here speaking to Peter Jennings not long after the President left his hotel:

“Peter, as you know, the President’s down in Florida talking about education. He got out of his hotel suite this morning, was about to leave, reporters saw the White House Chief of Staff, Andy Card, whisper into his ear. The reporter said to the President, “Do you know what’s going on in New York?” He said he did, and he said he will have something about it later. His first event is in about half an hour at an elementary school in Sarasota, Florida.”

Now, thanks to Stallion4, we have video confirmation of this exchange, proving that the official account of when the President learned of the first plane at 8:55 is false.

Bush's own account (http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0112/04/se.04.html) makes no sense whatsoever.

QUESTION: One thing, Mr. President, is that you have no idea how much you've done for this country, and another thing is that how did you feel when you heard about the terrorist attack? BUSH: Well... (APPLAUSE)

Thank you, Jordan (ph).

Well, Jordan (ph), you're not going to believe what state I was in when I heard about the terrorist attack. I was in Florida. And my chief of staff, Andy Card -- actually I was in a classroom talking about a reading program that works. And I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower -- the TV was obviously on, and I use to fly myself, and I said, "There's one terrible pilot." And I said, "It must have been a horrible accident."

But I was whisked off there -- I didn't have much time to think about it, and I was sitting in the classroom, and Andy Card, my chief who was sitting over here walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower. America's under attack."

My question is, what did Condi know/tell Bush?

Bush supposedly was told of the first plane hitting the tower by Condoleeza Rice (http://www.csmonitor.com/2001/0917/p1s1-usgn.html) when he arrived at Emma E. Booker Elementary School (http://showthread.php?t=5776). He went into a room, and took a phone call from her. According to the 9/11 Report, "At 8:55, before entering the classroom, the President spoke to National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice, who was at the White House. She recalled first telling the President it was a twin-engine aircraft—and then a commercial aircraft—that had struck the World Trade Center, adding “that’s all we know right now, Mr. President.”

Considering Condi is a known liar regarding the 9/11 attacks, it makes more sense not to trust her account than it does to trust it.

So, what did Condi know/tell Bush? That a plane hit the WTC? That a hijacked plane hit the WTC? That multiple planes have been hijacked, and one/two have hit the WTC? That multiple planes have been hijacked, one/two have hit the WTC, and we should dispatch planes immediately? That everything is going according to plan, and to go ahead with the photo op, and we'll take care of things from here?

The first few, depending on what Condi knew, sound like something a real National Security Advisor would say. The last one makes the most sense to me. That IS what he did isn't it?

According to Gwen Tose'-Rigell, the principal of the school, she said that when he came out of the room, he told her, "a commercial plane has hit the World Trade Center, and we're going to go ahead and go on, we're going on to do the reading thing anyway."

What did she tell him? I want her under oath, attached to a lie detector. Both of them.

Gold9472
05-04-2007, 06:23 PM
"The police shut down traffic in both directions, leaving roads utterly deserted for Bush's long motorcade, which barreled along at 40 mph, running red lights with impunity." [Fighting Back: The War on Terrorism - From Inside the Bush White House, by Bill Sammon, 10/02, pp. 37-38]

According to Mapquest (http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&1gi=0&un=m&1da=-1.000000&1rc=L1AAA&cl=EN&qq=1ADqpk24ofAGc42xuPIs6oWV8gEW6sp5RHXPzWr%252b8Ml SGCEKcO6ZraaIFJ%252bb3kJT3Z7JbJd11q9MlJpFlxftZm%25 2bnOHUZy5WEK7d23UBgz20WkYVxGjpXiYyyC223MBbHj0W7agI xXNms5A%252bFFwpPiFrebd8gzoeXBjd9jrikeaL6Qo7qMB9On lAAfhqwNTt%252fICyAD6YCd2av53tRFKsUiy8P1kN%252f5k% 252fMmU%252fWFH9gdpJnvQVpdU6PIQ%253d%253d&ct=NA&r=f&1si=navt&rsres=1&1y=US&1ffi=&1l=7X9PNIhXuvufursLVEQy4w%253d%253d&1g=Km86oNmJz%252b3pKn41LEM3XA%253d%253d&1pl=&1v=ADDRESS&1n=SARASOTA+COUNTY&1pn=&1a=1620+GULF+OF+MEXICO+DR&1c=LONGBOAT+KEY&1s=FL&1z=34228-3403&2y=US&2ffi=&2l=&2g=&2pl=&2v=&2n=&2pn=&2a=2350+DR+MARTIN+LUTHER+KING+WAY&2c=SARASOTA&2s=FL&2z=34234-6209&panelbtn=2), the distance between the resort Bush was staying at, and the school is 9.04 miles. The first tower was hit between 8:40 and 8:46. If you guestimate, Bush could have left the hotel between 8:40 and 8:46, and arrived at the school sometime around 8:55 (when Condi allegedly told him about the first plane hitting).

PhilosophyGenius
05-04-2007, 06:35 PM
pwnt

Gold9472
05-05-2007, 10:48 AM
This information technically "debunks" this video. It makes me wonder things like:

Were the reporters aware of Flight 11 being hijacked, and on it's way to New York (how would that be possible)?
Is the time of 8:46 for the first impact correct, and were there any seismology readings of the impact, and where are they?
Are the accounts below of Bush's location at the time of the first impact completely false?
IF (and that's a big if), the reporters were aware that Flight 11 was hijacked, and on it's way to New York, was Bush also aware, and was his comment about how he'll, "have something to say about it later" prior knowledge of what was to come?

(Between 8:46-8:55 a.m.) September 11, 2001: Bush’s Motorcade Quickly Hears of Flight 11 Crash, but Bush Reportedly Still Unaware
When Flight 11 hits the WTC at 8:46 a.m., President Bush’s motorcade is crossing the John Ringling Causeway on the way to Booker Elementary from the Colony Beach and Tennis Resort on Longboat Key. [Washington Times, 10/8/2002] Sarasota Magazine claims that Bush is on Highway 301, just north of Main Street when he is told that a plane has crashed in New York City. [Sarasota Magazine, 9/19/2001] Around the same time, Press Secretary Ari Fleischer, who riding in another car in the motorcade, is talking on his cell phone, when he blurts out: “Oh, my God, I don’t believe it. A plane just hit the World Trade Center.” (The person with whom Fleischer is speaking remains unknown.) Fleischer is told he will be needed on arrival to discuss reports of the crash. [Christian Science Monitor, 9/17/2001; Albuquerque Tribune, 9/10/2002] This call takes place “just minutes” after the first news reports. [MSNBC, 10/29/2002] Congressman Dan Miller also says he is told about the crash just before meeting Bush at Booker elementary school at 8:55 a.m. [Sarasota Magazine, 9/19/2001] Some reporters waiting for him to arrive also learn of the crash just minutes after it happens. [CBS News, 9/11/2002] It would make sense that Bush is told about the crash immediately, at the same time that others hear about it. Yet the official story remains that Bush is not told about the crash until he arrives at the school. Author James Bamford comments, “Despite having a secure STU-III phone next to in the presidential limousine and an entire national security staff at the White House, it appears that the president of the United States knew less than tens of millions of other people in every part of the country who were watching the attack as it unfolded.” [Bamford, 2004, pp. 17]

[B](8:46-8:50 a.m.) September 11, 2001: New York and Boston Flight Control Conclude Flight 11 Has Hit WTC
Rick Tepper, a flight controller at the Newark, New Jersey, tower, looks across the Hudson River at New York City in time to see the explosion caused by Flight 11. Another flight controller there tries to find out what caused it. He recalls that in the next few minutes, “We contacted La Guardia, Kennedy Tower, and Teterboro Tower to find out if they lost an airplane. And they all said they didn’t know what it was. I got on the phone to the en route air traffic control’s facility out in New York on Long Island, and I asked them if they’d lost any airplanes, and they said, ‘No, but Boston [flight control] lost an airplane. They lost an American 767.’” New Jersey flight controller Bob Varcadapane says to the Long Island flight controller, “I have a burning building and you have a missing airplane. This is very coincidental.” The assumption is quickly made at New York and Boston flight control centers that Flight 11 has hit the WTC. NBC later reports, “Word of the fate of Flight 11 quickly travels throughout the air traffic control world.” [MSNBC, 9/11/2002] However, the Indianapolis flight control center that handles Flight 77 reportedly does not learn of Flight 11’s crash until around 9:20 a.m. [9/11 Commission, 6/17/2004]

Sorry to complicate matters Stallion, but it's important to see all of the information.