PDA

View Full Version : Video: John Kerry says WTC7 was a controlled demolition.

aceace
04-23-2007, 05:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLnaogsm60A&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eprisonplanet%2Ecom%2Fartic les%2Fapril2007%2F230407building7%2Ehtm

Only problem with that is it takes weeks to prepare a building for controlled demolition.

About half way through the video.

Quote: (John Kerry Questioned on WTC 7 by members of Austin 9/11 Truth Now at a Book People event in Austin Texas) Kerry responded,: "I do know that that wall, I remember, was in danger and I think they made the decision based on the danger that it had in destroying other things, that they did it in a controlled fashion."

PhilosophyGenius
04-23-2007, 05:39 PM
That's an intersting clip. Not sure if he mispoke or let something slip.

Gold9472
04-23-2007, 06:22 PM
Q: Also, a question I had for you. Uh... World Trade Center 7 was brought down uh... on September 11th at 5:20 in the evening. Uh... the leaseholder of the World Trade Center complex, Larry Silverstein, gave a public interview on PBS in 2002, and he said that they pulled that building, which is a demolition term for intentionally bringing down a building. This man made over $5B from those buildings' destruction, and I want to know if there was ever a formal investigation into Larry Silverstein, the leaseholder of the World Trade Center complex, and his ties to this entire event....

A: I don't believe there's been a formal investigation. I haven't heard that, I don't know that. I do know that uh... tha... that wall I remember wa... was in danger, and I think that they made a decision based on the danger that it had in destroying other things, that they did it in a controlled fashion. Ya know, he's part of the construction, reconstruction effort for the memorial, and the use of the land, etc... there's been a long tug-of-war going on in New York. I am not following every aspect of it because it's not in my jurisdiction, so to speak, but I'll check on what the story is... Oh I'll take a look at it based on what you said.

Gold9472
04-23-2007, 07:22 PM
The way it reads to me, Kerry was talking about WTC7, but I think he was referring to the "official account" of damage to that one side. Of course, the "official account" doesn't mention anything about "in a controlled fashion."

I don't know. I do know that his statement about how he'll "take a look at it" is bs. I do know that if he is claiming this is the "first time" he's heard of it, that that also is probably bs.

Eckolaker
04-23-2007, 07:45 PM
Kerry clearly knows that the building was coming down prior to its actual collapse.
Whether he was trying to elude that everyone was removed from the building and immediate area well prior to its collapse or he simply doesn't know that WTC 7 was brought down by controlled demolition, and based on the question and his limited knowledge could honestly answer saying that there was some sort of controlled manner to make sure people knew the building was coming down.

Regardless, he did not specifically say Controlled Demolition. However, we all know that is what happened that day.

9/11 was a Staged event, so I think that pretty much rules out demolition charges being placed that day.

AuGmENTor
04-23-2007, 07:50 PM
Wouldn't it be hysterical if the NIST report came out and said, "Blg 7 was brought down in a controlled fashion by large amounts of thermate..." Can't WAIT to see what the report says... DO you think they're trying to wait us out, and hope that we will forget about it?

aceace
04-23-2007, 08:08 PM
Wouldn't it be hysterical if the NIST report came out and said, "Blg 7 was brought down in a controlled fashion by large amounts of thermate..." Can't WAIT to see what the report says... DO you think they're trying to wait us out, and hope that we will forget about it?Gonzales stated in the Washington Post that 911truth has become main stream media.
I saw that on Alex Jones but didn't read the post article.

PhilosophyGenius
04-24-2007, 12:52 AM
The way he said, it doesnt sound like something planned or he's trying to break some news (ie Rosie). It sounds like he spoke freely not knowing how much was already known.