PDA

View Full Version : Phil Jayhan-Change of Heart

somebigguy
04-25-2005, 08:06 AM
Congratulations to Gold and Dazinith for knocking some sense into an otherwise loose cannon of the 911 truth movement. Heres a thread from Lets Roll:

http://letsroll911.org/ipw-web/bulletin/bb/viewtopic.php?t=6845&highlight=

Here is the text of it so people that have been banned from his site can read it.

Karl Schwarz - 737 - Need Help!

Hey everyone,

I spoke with Karl Schwarz last night, and although far from having complete trust in him, or his findings, have looked over a few things on some photographic evidences, and believe he might just be correct. This still wouldn't solve all the issues I have with him, however. I will need to speak with him one or two more times to pick his brain. (Mmmm, brains...said like George Bush at a ritual) jocolor

I could use some help to figure it out and confirm or deny his findings. Heres what I found when going over the old evidence we all know, which told me that Karl, just might be correct.

http://www.letsroll911.net/images/new_york_magazine_blowup.jpg

Clues that this might be a 737....

*Engines and Reflection
*Double painted stripe - Two instead of one

Heres where I am going and what help I need. I think those 'reflections' on the engines might possibly be painted on. This would be to hide the true nature and shape of the engines, which are somewhat different than a 767-200er. If the reflection we are seeing on the engines is painted on, then they are far longer than we suspected with a different shape as well.

Can someone find some photographs of the latest, and newest models of 737's, and post them here...?

Thanks everyone~!
cheers-
phil

Gold9472
04-25-2005, 10:15 AM
Good... however, what he's talking about is a little far fetched... anyway.

somebigguy
04-25-2005, 10:17 AM
Good... however, what he's talking about is a little far fetched... anyway.
Yes, but he's talking to someone else and considering their opinions which he's never done in the past.

Gold9472
04-25-2005, 10:20 AM
Like your new av?

somebigguy
04-25-2005, 10:28 AM
Like your new av?
Yep, though I do miss the bouncing hooters.

911=inside job
04-25-2005, 05:55 PM
that chick in his av is hot.. lol