PDA

View Full Version : 911 theory of MAgIk

ganja-is-fromGodaccept-it
04-10-2007, 12:27 AM
Was 9-11 a spell to bring lucifer down from his heavenly cage, was it a posession spell perhaps? All the elements of nature are there-Fire, water, pristine and dirty metals, humans..souls etc.. and a light wind from a salty sea, if you can subscribe to the fact that evil and demented people could go to great lengths to destroy and control, rinse and repeat, mind control etc.. an entire planet, a group of self loving whorish kings, the beast as it were.. wake up people, this is the lead up to the return of the real king, The LION MAN, the Christ with new skin perhaps? the deceiver has made himself clear to me, at least and I think God granted me the wisdom to determine the number of the Beast 666=many corporations and there owners, government losers, religious psychos and a venomous and very brainwashed 1984 world of total losers! Thats my prediction anyway. Good luck-and God bless soldier.

AuGmENTor
04-10-2007, 12:31 AM
Roy, is this a friend of yours? JK dood welcome to the board...

04-10-2007, 12:33 AM
Roy Orbeson?

PhilosophyGenius
04-10-2007, 01:46 AM
Roy Orbeson?

I was going to post a picture with the word n00b on it but I didn't want to scare away new members. LOL

J/k. Look up the name Royster on the members list.

Anyways, I don't believe this whole Lucifer coming back to this world and a thrown will be made for him and all that stuff. Not realistic and also there's nothing really credible to that. As far as I know...

MrDark71
04-10-2007, 01:14 PM
My magic 8 ball says "not likely"

aceace
04-10-2007, 05:14 PM
Was 9-11 a spell to bring lucifer down from his heavenly cage, was it a posession spell perhaps? All the elements of nature are there-Fire, water, pristine and dirty metals, humans..souls etc.. and a light wind from a salty sea, if you can subscribe to the fact that evil and demented people could go to great lengths to destroy and control, rinse and repeat, mind control etc.. an entire planet, a group of self loving whorish kings, the beast as it were.. wake up people, this is the lead up to the return of the real king, The LION MAN, the Christ with new skin perhaps? the deceiver has made himself clear to me, at least and I think God granted me the wisdom to determine the number of the Beast 666=many corporations and there owners, government losers, religious psychos and a venomous and very brainwashed 1984 world of total losers! Thats my prediction anyway. Good luck-and God bless soldier.

ganja... you should read this website. http://www.hiddenmeanings.com/

It will make you think about what the bible really means and says.

Chana3812
04-10-2007, 06:49 PM
hey - that's an interesting site !!

04-11-2007, 08:57 PM
well to clear things up, i was pretty vague there..what i meant was that the throne of the devil wont be a throne, but more of an imposed system, ruled by many, but the spirit of evil and murder will be in them, and they draw there power from the devil. When Christ comes again, he will squash the tyranny of governments, and the holy spirit i imagine will kill or save you if your worthy at the time. Because God is a God, he/she can do that kind of thing. We would need lasers. Yes ive been called crazy,..obviously i dont mind.

04-11-2007, 09:03 PM
p.s if you want i can break down prophecy, and correlate it to several other cultures that existed in very different regions, all of which hold similar stories about a day when a great ruler who would be a tyrant or great king, there perspectively different but similar in tone. Or just do some research on your own. A programmer is currently compiling a google-like search program for ancient texts and stories. 10,000$$

AuGmENTor
04-11-2007, 09:18 PM
We would need lasers. Pray tell to do what with?

if you want i can break down prophecy, and correlate it to several other cultures that existed in very different regions,
Well that would be very nice of you...
please explain the origin of your name... Or is it self explanatory?

MrDark71
04-12-2007, 08:05 AM
And all this time that punk Luke said all we will need are lightsabres and the force.