PDA

View Full Version : A Message From John Feal, New Online Email Raffle!!!

Gold9472
04-09-2007, 07:29 PM
A Message From John Feal, New Online Email Raffle!!!

Home: 631 724 3320
Cell: 516 901 7427
Email: Feal13@aol.com
Fed tax ID#20-5187809
Founder John Feal
9/11 Responder
Advocate

To everyone…………………I am at it again, and my board thinks I am crazy. But starting today, we at the FGF are going to do an online email raffle. Pretty cool, right? The FGF will be raffling off 4 tickets and 4 shirts for our July 21st concert. This is a $300 value, and a $100 gift certificate at a local eatery. So this is how it works. For $9.11, you can enter to win this great package. Your email address will be drawn from a list on July 4th. Which is Independence Day, which like the responders we help, is a patriotic day for this country. So anyone who sends a check, or goes to paypal on the web site (Fealgoodfoundation.com), or calls 631 724 3320 and donates the $9.11 with a credit card (visa, master card, discover), will be eligible for a great prize. Be sure to leave your email address, and you can do so by emailing me at feal13@aol.com. I hope everyone takes advantage of this and shows support in helping yesterday’s heroes who face so many critical issues from their service at ground zero. God bless you all and hope to see you at the concert.

Sincerely, John E. Feal