PDA

View Full Version : Inside Edition And Popular Mechanics Attack Rosie O'Donnell - Video Inside

Gold9472
04-01-2007, 12:27 PM
Inside Edition And Popular Mechanics Attack Rosie O'Donnell

Click Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fe2pblSExT4&eurl=)

beltman713
04-01-2007, 06:48 PM
And Steven Jones said before, if the damage to that corner had been the cause of it's collapse, the building would have tipped over, much the same as when you chop down a tree.

PhilosophyGenius
04-01-2007, 06:48 PM
What part of fire does not melt steel do they not understand?

beltman713
04-01-2007, 07:09 PM
And the fires that were in the building didn't engulf the building, so all of the steel, if any, wouldn't have been weakened. The building fell free fall speed. How is that possible if all of the steel in the building didn't just simultaneously melt? Only one way, that we all know of, that it could happen. Explosive demolition.

PhilosophyGenius
04-01-2007, 07:23 PM
Because the split second moment that the steel is weakend, it immediatly turns to rubber because of the weight of the building. At least that's their theory.

Good Doctor HST
04-01-2007, 08:09 PM
It looks like the assertion brought forth by Popular Mechanics and other debunker sites isn't that the steel melted, but it became so weakened by debris from the twin towers and lower-story fires that it couldn't support the weight of all 47 stories. Which I got to admit, does make some sense.

Now, if they have an explanation for the BBC's early knowledge of the building's collapse, the firefighters' at the scene talking about a "secondary" explosive device within the building, Larry Silverstein on record stating the building had to be pulled, the building collapsing in perfect free-fall, etc......

AuGmENTor
04-02-2007, 08:50 AM
Well, I look at what they said about a gash in the corner of the building that defies common sense. If you take out one CORNER of a building, it will fall that way. The same principal is used to fell trees (not to oversimplify) you cut a wedge out of the corner of the tree in the direction you want it to go. You have weakened the support of that tree on one side. The same applies to a building. If you take out the support on one corner, the building will fall that way. If a dummy like ME can get this, that idiot should be able to explain the collapse a bit better than that.

PhilosophyGenius
04-02-2007, 06:41 PM
I read this funny ass comment on the AOL poll comment section where someone bascially called Rosie an idiot because they shape and melt steel at a mill and that blacksmiths melt steel all the time, so Rosie was wrong saying about steel melting.