PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 According To Sean Hannity

Gold9472
03-31-2007, 09:10 AM
9/11 According To Sean Hannity

Taken from Dr. Bob Bowman's interview (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,203415,00.html).

"No conspiracy theory...

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/hannity911.gif

And nothing else happened.

Gold9472
03-31-2007, 09:43 AM
"No conspiracy theory" except for the one where 19 individuals allegedly hijack four aircraft and crash them into buildings. If you believe the official account. I remember watching this thinking, "he's trying to oversimplify the issue. He's trying to make it as though it's not important enough to find out about."

Aside from the fact that 2,973+ people were murdered, 2 wars have been waged, 70,000 have gotten sick, our civil liberties have been compromised, our country has been bankrupted, our Constitution has been spit on, and our status as a country has been destroyed, nope, I guess nothing happened except, "the planes hit the buidling, the buildings came down."

What a tool.

Good Doctor HST
03-31-2007, 02:05 PM
From the interview:

"HANNITY: You know what, Mr. Bowman? I'm glad you're a Democrat. You belong in the party of Howard Dean (javascript:siteSearch('Howard Dean');).

COLMES: This has nothing to do with Democrats or Republicans."

At the expense of sounding like an internet geek.... Hannity got PWNED!

PhilosophyGenius
03-31-2007, 04:52 PM
70,000 have gotten sick

???

At the expense of sounding like an internet geek.... Hannity got PWNED!

I post this about a week ago where Colmes pwned Hannity.

I was watching H & C about a week ago, they were discussing global warming and Ann Coulter was on saying some retarded stuff as always along with another guest who was making sense. Anyways, at the end of the segment Colmes was like "here's a good advise for conservatives, don't exhale". Ann Coulter had a speechless look on her face, it was great. Then Hannity said "that's great advice for liberals", Colmes right away pointed his finger at Hannity and said, "no I was talking to you". That was classic.

Gold9472
03-31-2007, 06:50 PM
70,000 from the environmental disaster of 9/11.

MarieApril
03-31-2007, 07:20 PM
Remember the days when it was unacceptable for an adult to have an argument like a child? It's sad that this is what it has come to on our news stations:

"You're stupid"

"No, you're stupid, and fat!"

Instead of acting like adults and saying....."what Rosie said is illogical because...."

but obviously that is exactly what is being avoided because they know her questions are valid.

I could make a strong argument that reality tv shows ("mind-numbing tv) is 100x better than CNN or Fox.

I love the Girl's Next Door...I never feel like smashing the tv when Im watching. :]

PhilosophyGenius
04-01-2007, 12:32 AM
Fo realz.