PDA

View Full Version : Rosie O'Donnell Questions 9/11 On "The View" - Video Inside

Gold9472
03-29-2007, 06:04 PM
Rosie O'Donnell Questions 9/11 On "The View"

Click Here (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiIyI6ugmUM&eurl=)

PhilosophyGenius
03-29-2007, 06:07 PM
This video pwns. It seems like that younger chick is a republican since it seemed like she was defending Guantanimo and Rosie said she was young and nieve.

Gold9472
03-29-2007, 06:07 PM
Who is the blonde whore on the right?

PhilosophyGenius
03-29-2007, 06:09 PM
That was a great line when she asked if she trusted this admin as much as when they first took office.

PhilosophyGenius
03-29-2007, 06:13 PM
Who is the blonde whore on the right?

The new person from many months ago. Youngest person to ever be on that cast, and dumbest.

Gold9472
03-29-2007, 06:14 PM
She obviously graduated from "Fox News University".

PhilosophyGenius
03-29-2007, 06:20 PM
Between Rosie & Sheen, my opinion of wheather 9/11 will "break" is starting to change. With all the media attention this is getting and who they are, a lot of people are gonna start looking up stuff online and learning stuff. And I hope the producers/execs of The View really do bring in those proffessers and show that stuff to millions of viewers. And I hope the movie with Sheen gets goes smoothly, gets made, and gets the hype that it needs.

America > Fascism

AuGmENTor
03-29-2007, 06:24 PM
WOW, I was a Rosie hater from WAY back... But she is really turning that around for me. She's still a bit off the mark... but surely on the right track. I wonder what they will come up with to discredit her? Cause you KNOW they will do something...

Gold9472
03-29-2007, 06:34 PM
Didn't you read what I wrote?

Rosie O'Donnell Is Not A Terrorist Sympathizer (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14827)

Just an FYI...

I sent Prof. Jones this email...

Hi Dr. Jones,

http://www.911blogger.com/node/7302

She wants to have physics professors on to talk about the collapse of the buildings...

I don't know how to contact her, but her site is...

www.rosie.com

Hope all is well.

Jon

His response...

Jon --

Good to hear from you... Thanks for the heads up...

We'll see what develops. Remember Drs. Jenkins and Griscom -- also 9/11 physicists -- and now Charles Beck has a paper also.

Steve

PhilosophyGenius
03-29-2007, 06:41 PM
cool you gota reply

Gold9472
03-29-2007, 06:52 PM
Rosie, my name is John Feal. A Commack alumni, class of 84. I graduated with Tim, your brother, and my sister Patty graduated with you. While I applaud your comments and stand behind you, I now expect you to at least act upon them, and back up your words with actions. To better serve the truth movement and 9/11 responder community you need to use your influence, star power, and philanthropy skills in helping those sick, injured, and dying from the lies and denial of our government on 9/11, the days before, and the crucial ones after that has caused more deaths because of corruption and bad politics. I am a 9/11 responder severely injured during the clean up at ground zero. I have taking my own pain and suffering to help those less fortunate, so when a mega star opens their mouth, I can only hope they deliver. I know you donated in the beginning like great New Yorkers did, but now more then ever we still need help. For anyone reading, go to my web site fealgoodfoundation.com, or email directly feal13@aol.com, and help me help the heroes of yesterday. If I can overcome 11 weeks in the hospital, lose half a foot, and now getting ready to donate a kidney, then you with so much to give, can make a difference in these brave souls lives.

God bless.

John Feal 9/11 responder/advocate/president and founder of the fealgood foundation.

werther
03-29-2007, 09:05 PM
John Feal and Stephen Jones on the View, that would be faaaaantastic. I watched the Rosie bit over at blogger and though I am overwhelmed by her enthusiasm to get the truth out on national tv, some of what was said in the debate could have gone better. Such as the Iraq tied to 9-11 debate. When the pretty blonde bimbo (I am sure that it is no accident that she is the pretty one) says that at the time the administration looked at the intel and all the intel pointed to Iraq having something to do with the attacks. I realize I am again preaching to the choir, but there never was any such intel and the administration themselves deny ever deliberately tying Iraq to 9-11. The propaganda on that show is just as loud as the truth. People not in the know will have a tough time swallowing the truth without first choking on the lies.

-I hope Rosie doesn't get Fetzer......dear God please don't let her get Fetzer on that show.

werther
03-29-2007, 09:08 PM
I hate to double post but damn I just realized I have been visiting this board for a year now!

AuGmENTor
03-29-2007, 09:12 PM
And that caused ME to look, and I have less than a year.... and I have sumthin like 2000 posts. Wow.

werther
03-29-2007, 09:21 PM
Yeah but Gold's post count says somethin' like 24,000. I went back and counted....I only saw 12. Whats up with the post rigging Gold?

Gold9472
03-29-2007, 09:25 PM
Yeah but Gold's post count says somethin' like 24,000. I went back and counted....I only saw 12. Whats up with the post rigging Gold?

Huh? Dude, where did you come up with the number of 12? I am 24 posts away from 25,000 and they are ALL real. No padding.

werther
03-29-2007, 09:28 PM
/just kidding

After realizing I have been here a year and only have 300 posts I guess I got a little post-envy.

Gold9472
03-29-2007, 09:31 PM
/just kidding

After realizing I have been here a year and only have 300 posts I guess I got a little post-envy.

No worries. I'm going to have to create a celebratory thread for my 25,000.

aceace
03-29-2007, 10:00 PM
Mr Gold right on top of that.... I bet he's always on top during s.....

PhilosophyGenius
03-29-2007, 11:34 PM
I hate to double post but damn I just realized I have been visiting this board for a year now!

Holla!

PhilosophyGenius
03-30-2007, 12:29 AM
This reached 30 million viewers.

http://prisonplanet.com/articles/march2007/290307odonnellrant.htm

"Neo-Con panelist Elizabeth Hasselbeck tries to make an argument that thinking Iraq was involved in 9/11 was justifiable at the time"

LOL

MarieApril
03-31-2007, 07:01 PM
WOW, I was a Rosie hater from WAY back... But she is really turning that around for me. She's still a bit off the mark... but surely on the right track. I wonder what they will come up with to discredit her? Cause you KNOW they will do something...

Discredit her? You know...she's fat, ugly and stupid. The usual stuff.

and when it gains more attention...

she hates the troops, she's putting our nation in harms way by letting the "terrorists" know that some people question this war, and she's fat, ugly and stupid.

Gold9472
03-31-2007, 07:28 PM
Discredit her? You know...she's fat, ugly and stupid. The usual stuff.

and when it gains more attention...

she hates the troops, she's putting our nation in harms way by letting the "terrorists" know that some people question this war, and she's fat, ugly and stupid.

But wait. You're the exact opposite. Does that mean everything you say is right?

PhilosophyGenius
04-01-2007, 11:49 PM
AOL Poll

Should ABC fire Rosie, as O'Reilly implies?

Yes, she crossed the line- 61%

No, it's free speech- 39%

Total Votes: 202,425

Chana3812
04-02-2007, 01:09 AM
AOL poll is a bunch of rednecks & neocons - their polls always line up with Fox polls. Wonder what an ABC poll would show??

MrDark71
04-02-2007, 08:08 AM
All Rosie needs now is to toss that dumb blonde out the door and hire Roseanne for the View....maybe then it won't be such tripe.