PDA

View Full Version : proof of illuminati existence?

thumper
03-02-2007, 02:12 PM
here I'm defining illuminati as not just the ruling body of the US and the UK or even the Western Nations, but literaly the hidden hand that controls ALL THE COUNTRIES, except for maybe a rogue few.

If it's obvious to the internet community, and no doubt every single intelligence agency worth their salt, that 9/11 was a fraud, why doesn't ANY media organization or government call it as such?

Even America's so called enemies like Iran, North Korea, China, or even Russia?

I think what we're seeing is just an elaborate play, used to precipitate Armageddon.

your thoughts

PhilosophyGenius
03-02-2007, 06:58 PM
Just the big western nations, not all but it seems likely that places like Britain and the US are Illuminati runned. Not fully of course but in the top ranks. That seems likely. Not the whole world or even half or else the job would have been done a long long time ago

thumper
03-02-2007, 07:14 PM
Just the big western nations, not all but it seems likely that places like Britain and the US are Illuminati runned. Not fully of course but in the top ranks. That seems likely. Not the whole world or even half or else the job would have been done a long long time agomaybe infiltrated is the better word. that's why their agenda hasn't gone down perfectly.

PhilosophyGenius
03-02-2007, 07:38 PM
Yeah, infiltrated is the word. But still, if the illuminati is as big as you say it is then we would have seen a much much much bigger coalition going into and support the Iraq war. And more nations would be proposing national ID's rollling back civil liberties.

thumper
03-02-2007, 07:40 PM
Yeah, infiltrated is the word. But still, if the illuminati is as big as you say it is then we would have seen a much much much bigger coalition going into and support the Iraq war. And more nations would be proposing national ID's rollling back civil liberties.Iraq is not the main goal, world government is.

What's needed for world government is a world war. The invasion of Iraq is what precipitates that.

amirite?

ps. almost every nation is becoming more like a police state in one way or another

PhilosophyGenius
03-02-2007, 08:21 PM
If that's the case then more nations would have supported the war.

thumper
03-02-2007, 08:32 PM
If that's the case then more nations would have supported the war.that's not how you're gonna get armageddon. the USA is the bad guy. you need an opposing force, that being the other industrialized nations.

PhilosophyGenius
03-02-2007, 08:34 PM
that's not how you're gonna get armageddon. the USA is the bad guy. you need an opposing force, that being the other industrialized nations.

Or you could say that Russia and China are the bad guys.

But I see your point. Another thing that could be said is that leaders in Britain, Italy, and Australia didn't want to publicly support to the war too much (by sending a lot of troops) because they would have been voted out easily.

thumper
03-02-2007, 08:36 PM
Or you could say that Russia and China are the bad guys.

But I see your point. Another thing that could be said is that leaders in Britain, Italy, and Australia didn't want to publicly support to the war too much (by sending a lot of troops) because they would have been voted out easily.in my opinion, the last war is the anglo-american alliance versus everyone else.

PhilosophyGenius
03-02-2007, 08:39 PM
in my opinion, the last war is the anglo-american alliance versus everyone else.

No way, the people wouldn't go for that, the army wouldn't do it.

thumper
03-02-2007, 08:45 PM
No way, the people wouldn't go for that, the army wouldn't do it.what happened if the economy was destroyed and the only jobs left were in the military complex, just like what happened in germany?

PhilosophyGenius
03-03-2007, 01:03 AM
what happened if the economy was destroyed and the only jobs left were in the military complex, just like what happened in germany?

Hmmm...that's an intersting way of putting it. But then again, destorying the economy and simotaniously increasing the militaries size and budget is not an easy task. Unless, dare I say it, nuclear war happens...

thumper
03-03-2007, 02:37 AM
Hmmm...that's an intersting way of putting it. But then again, destorying the economy and simotaniously increasing the militaries size and budget is not an easy task. Unless, dare I say it, nuclear war happens...the economy isn't exactly 'destroyed' but restructured. notice how the US is shipping all its manufacturing overseas, while companies like lockhead martin and other weapons contractors get huge, just like the military.

this is what the illuminati did in germany. you get your war machine by making it the only economy

PhilosophyGenius
03-03-2007, 02:45 AM
the economy isn't exactly 'destroyed' but restructured. notice how the US is shipping all its manufacturing overseas, while companies like lockhead martin and other weapons contractors get huge, just like the military.

this is what the illuminati did in germany. you get your war machine by making it the only economy

Semi makes sense. But we're still along way unless a major event (or sersiou of events) bigger than 9/11 happens.

Where did you learn this theory anyways?

thumper
03-03-2007, 03:18 AM
Semi makes sense. But we're still along way unless a major event (or sersiou of events) bigger than 9/11 happens.

Where did you learn this theory anyways?well we have to remember that the illuminati is unoriginal, and things kinda repeat themselves in cycles.

I just compare WWII with what we have now. Homeland Security security is the perfect analogue to 'Fatherland Security' in Germany. They had the 'enabling act'. We now have the Patriot Act. and then of course Reichstag with 9/11.

Of course not everything is similar, but i did some reading about how Germany became a war machine, i think an article on Rense or something, and how it was engineered by the bankers.

here, same dealio. the government, under the auspices of wanting to do what's best for the country, would have to blind not to see how "free trade" (its not at all) is destroying the middle class and building up their military enemy, China. But it makes perfect sense if you're trying to precipitate a war.