PDA

View Full Version : 7/7 - Also a Hoax?

Neimad9
02-21-2007, 01:53 PM
Ok, Now the thing about the 9/11 movement is that it has a motive behind WHY the goverment would do this. As well as a lot of holes in the official story.

But I have been hearing that it is also a common view that the government in the UK 'faked' 7/7. Now I am REALLY unsure about this since it seems to have been a couple of wackos trying to imitate the 9/11 attacks. Also very little was gained from it

Is 7/7 hoax a common view or a small one, and whats the reasoning behind it?

Gold9472
02-21-2007, 02:07 PM
http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10090

Eckolaker
02-21-2007, 03:06 PM
As I do suggest reading gold's links, short answer is YES!

Gold9472
02-21-2007, 03:14 PM
Very simply, he needs to read Nafeez Ahmed's work re: 7/7.

AuGmENTor
02-21-2007, 03:42 PM
But I have noticed a trend here Jon. Damien doesn't like direct questions. In fact, out of ALL of them that have been asked, I have gotten an answer to 1. I am trying to get some idea of his knowlege base, so I know on what level to converse with him on. There are certain things you need to know to be able to even discuss these topics with someone.

Gold9472
02-21-2007, 04:34 PM
Neimad9, has the United States participated in false flag terrorism in the past? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Neimad9
02-21-2007, 04:38 PM
But I have noticed a trend here Jon. Damien doesn't like direct questions. In fact, out of ALL of them that have been asked, I have gotten an answer to 1. I am trying to get some idea of his knowlege base, so I know on what level to converse with him on. There are certain things you need to know to be able to even discuss these topics with someone.

What questions? I am confused now. I never claimed to know everything, I came to ask questions and then I ask questions based on the reply.

Neimad9
02-21-2007, 04:41 PM
Neimad9, has the United States participated in false flag terrorism in the past? A simple yes or no will suffice.

Arrghhhh! How can you debate these topics with a yes or no! Its simply not fair. The world is not black and white.

But if I must I would say 'yes' but I would rather have a more precise defination. I am thinking of the Bay of Pigs and basically the cold war.

But did they actually commit acts of murder is not the same.

Gold9472
02-21-2007, 04:43 PM
Read a book entitled, "NATO's Secret Armies", and make sure you watch Bill Moyer's documentary entitled, "The Secret Government." Also, research Mohammad Mossadegh.

Gold9472
02-21-2007, 04:45 PM
Also, look up Operation Gladio, and Operation Ajax.

Neimad9
02-21-2007, 04:50 PM
will do, Both countrys have a poor history with dealing with the middle east :(

Gold9472
02-21-2007, 04:52 PM
The problem with the Middle East is that both the United States and Britain favor Israel over everyone else. That has always been the problem. That, and the fact that the Middle Eastern countries are sitting on top of our oil.

PhilosophyGenius
02-21-2007, 08:40 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5948263607579389947&q=alex+jones

Trust me, watch this documentary Terror Strom by Alex Jones. About 10-15 minutes in or so he talks about how 7/7 was a false flag operation (an inside job). That's pretty much what Terror Storm focuses on, different false flag ops throughout western history; and it's done in a pretty darn entertaining way.

And by the way, everything in there are undsiputable facts. Enjoy.

AuGmENTor
02-21-2007, 08:57 PM
see man, alot of us are of a like mind around here.. that is not to say we are closed minded. But that is your second strong recommendation for terrorstorm... seen it yet?

cottonzway
02-22-2007, 12:45 AM
MI-6 should have signed there name on it like a collectable baseball. So damn obvious.

Neimad9
02-25-2007, 07:27 AM
see man, alot of us are of a like mind around here.. that is not to say we are closed minded. But that is your second strong recommendation for terrorstorm... seen it yet?

Ok, I have watched it. One thing I want to point out about 7/7 is that he got key facts wrong. At about 18:24 mins in....

He said Blair was facing trouble in the elections and sure to lose The polls suggest Labour were to do badly but not lose as is what happened and then right on time the bombings happened. But the election was on 5th May 2005, two months after the election happened.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4409935.stm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_general_election,_2005

Why does he say the polls showed Labour were to lose when they did not. But worse, why does he says that the bombings were right on time for the elections when they were two months after. The election was done and dusted by 7/7.

I am wary of the documentry after that but otherwise its was very good

AuGmENTor
02-25-2007, 09:54 AM
Ok, I have watched it. One thing I want to point out about 7/7 is that he got key facts wrong. At about 18:24 mins in....

He said Blair was facing trouble in the elections and sure to lose The polls suggest Labour were to do badly but not lose as is what happened and then right on time the bombings happened. But the election was on 5th May 2005, two months after the election happened.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4409935.stm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Kingdom_general_election,_2005

Why does he say the polls showed Labour were to lose when they did not. But worse, why does he says that the bombings were right on time for the elections when they were two months after. The election was done and dusted by 7/7.

I am wary of the documentry after that but otherwise its was very goodThis is an interesting point you make here. And I will be asking AJ about that in an email I am currently writing. If verified, it will greatly affect how I feel about AJ and his other videos as well.
Even if 80% of it is true, why produce a documentary about getting to the truth of things, and put inaccuracies in it? If I'm behind something, I want to be behind it all the way. As soon as what you have told us here is verified, I will not promote that movie, or ANY of his work

Neimad9
02-25-2007, 10:42 AM
I meant 2 months before the bombings happened not election*

Yeah, Be intresting to see what his answer is. TBH, THe 7/7 section is weak compared the the introduction and the 9/11 parts.

thumper
02-25-2007, 01:51 PM
of course it is. i remember the shock i felt when that guy admitted they were doing drills and feeling vindicated as a 9/11 truther.

Neimad9
02-25-2007, 02:46 PM
of course it is. i remember the shock i felt when that guy admitted they were doing drills and feeling vindicated as a 9/11 truther.

Sorry, Of course what is?

(ps 9/11 truther is not exactly linked to 7/7)

Neimad9
02-26-2007, 08:12 PM
This is an interesting point you make here. And I will be asking AJ about that in an email I am currently writing. If verified, it will greatly affect how I feel about AJ and his other videos as well.
Even if 80% of it is true, why produce a documentary about getting to the truth of things, and put inaccuracies in it? If I'm behind something, I want to be behind it all the way. As soon as what you have told us here is verified, I will not promote that movie, or ANY of his work

Any reply yet?

also, what other good documentrys are there?

oh, this ones good: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/3755686.stm

Not so much about 9/11 exactly but intresting none the less

Gold9472
02-26-2007, 08:25 PM
Any reply yet?

Not so much about 9/11 exactly but intresting none the less

Here's what I wrote about on the day (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3067) of the bombings...

The only rumor going around about foreknowledge, has to do with the Israelis... However, this "attack" is very convenient... considering it took place during the G8 Summit. Considering it took place during the Karl Rove treason. Considering it's an entirely NEW group of "Al-Qaeda" that we've never heard of. Considering the fact that Britain just told the U.S. about plans of withdrawing all troops over the next year and a half. Now, of course, they will be more prone to SEND more troops as opposed to withdrawing them.

Neimad9
02-26-2007, 08:35 PM
Here's what I wrote about on the day (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3067) of the bombings...

The only rumor going around about foreknowledge, has to do with the Israelis... However, this "attack" is very convenient... considering it took place during the G8 Summit. Considering it took place during the Karl Rove treason. Considering it's an entirely NEW group of "Al-Qaeda" that we've never heard of. Considering the fact that Britain just told the U.S. about plans of withdrawing all troops over the next year and a half. Now, of course, they will be more prone to SEND more troops as opposed to withdrawing them.

About the last line? You saying it may have been the American Goverment trying to infulence the UK?

You raise good points, so I am miffed into why Alex Jones needed to put in the false information about the election. I mean its so easily proved wrong and anyone in the UK would spot it right away. He must have known that the election had already happened by 7/7, if he is talking about it in terms of a possible motive you would presume he researched it.

The Bus also, he said they were still saying it was a power surge but by the bus bombing it was becoming clear it was a 'terrorist' attack. Also the route it was on, dispite the claims of my fellow countrymen, would mean the bus would have to have taken a de-tour otherwise it would not be moving anywhere.

He made good claims about the power of fear and goverments using it (as does the documentry I linked too). Its a shame the 7/7 section is so weak.

Gold9472
02-26-2007, 08:38 PM
About the last line? You saying it may have been the American Goverment trying to infulence the UK?

You raise good points, so I am miffed into why Alex Jones needed to put in the false information about the election. I mean its so easily proved wrong and anyone in the UK would spot it right away. He must have known that the election had already happened by 7/7, if he is talking about it in terms of a possible motive you would presume he researched it.

The Bus also, he said they were still saying it was a power surge but by the bus bombing it was becoming clear it was a 'terrorist' attack. Also the route it was on, dispite the claims of my fellow countrymen, would mean the bus would have to have taken a de-tour otherwise it would not be moving anywhere.

He made good claims about the power of fear and goverments using it (as does the documentry I linked too). Its a shame the 7/7 section is so weak.

Alex Jones is known for being 89% accurate, so the fact that he got something wrong doesn't surprise me. In regards to your last line, I don't know who did 7/7. All I know is that British troops are still in Iraq.

Neimad9
02-26-2007, 08:49 PM
Alex Jones is known for being 89% accurate, so the fact that he got something wrong doesn't surprise me.

I see that, It just really ruins it for me because its not a simple or small thing wrong. Its quite a big bit (having a motive of trying to get public support in order to win an election) and yet is so easily researched. I am not sure if he did it on purpose and assumed it was for a small audience and would go unnoticed (unlikely) or didnt know and was very sloopy with research.

this might be of intrest, personally I dont see a motive for the goverment killing Dr Kelly but: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/6390981.stm.

I don't know who did 7/7. All I know is that British troops are still in Iraq.

Hopefully not for much longer

AuGmENTor
02-26-2007, 08:51 PM
Any reply yet?

Not so much about 9/11 exactly but intresting none the lessNo. I have kinda been on the fence about AJ for a while. I do promote his films, because even if HALF of that shit is true, woohoo. I will not do so anymore until he replies due to the fact that I only deal with FACT. And regardless of WHY he does it (i.e selling out, sensationalist) it is a discredit to the movement. How can I refer people wanting facts to his page when it contains falsities*?
I have seen other people post some good ones to you, but offhand can't think of any. The YBBS has a good and diverse selection for your viewing pleasure. Barry Zwickers, "The News Special You never Saw" is excellent. Lemme know if you find any mistruths in there matey! *wink wink*