PDA

View Full Version : does anyone have AJ's podcast where he first addresses the BBC hit piece?

thumper
02-21-2007, 01:09 AM
i wanna hear it!

Chana3812
02-21-2007, 09:24 AM
OMG - the puppies new hatwear is so adorable :) ......someone is real good at photoshop !

don't have the AJ piece your looking for ... hope someone does - love to hear it

thumper
02-22-2007, 02:21 AM
thanks. someone made it for me in response to Brokeback Mountain, lol

all they need now are balaclavas around the necks and little guns at the hip :)

Neimad9
02-22-2007, 08:42 PM
I have it, you can get it here:

http://prisonplanet.tv/audio/190207smith.mp3

Just to clear something up, since the AJ guy slams the BBC guys about the BBC being goverment run. It is not, its difficult to explain but aside from the licence fee debates. The goverment holds no influence over the BBC, Its a long standing agreement between the partys in the UK to avoid the BBC becoming a tool for each side..

Also the goverment did not force the chairmen to resign, there was a big fight between NO 10 and the BBC over a report and a source. The source turned out to be lying (he gave false information) the BBC stood by the reporter and when the facts came out the head of the beeb resigned at the request of the board.

Personally, I did not watch the BBC video yet, but this podcast seems like a hit piece as well.

AuGmENTor
02-22-2007, 08:54 PM
The BBC piece wouldn't load for me. I guess I'll listen to this and judge from there.

Neimad9
02-22-2007, 09:15 PM
it on google video on 9/11 truth.org.

I do not like this podcast though, the host takes on a very sracistic tone towards the end and is actual rather like a bully. The drop out thing is odd since it could mean dropped out of education before the finished course or the american 'drop-out' both are normal due to the amount of american words we have over here now.

thumper
02-22-2007, 09:27 PM
I have it, you can get it here:

http://prisonplanet.tv/audio/190207smith.mp3

Just to clear something up, since the AJ guy slams the BBC guys about the BBC being goverment run. It is not, its difficult to explain but aside from the licence fee debates. The goverment holds no influence over the BBC, Its a long standing agreement between the partys in the UK to avoid the BBC becoming a tool for each side..

Also the goverment did not force the chairmen to resign, there was a big fight between NO 10 and the BBC over a report and a source. The source turned out to be lying (he gave false information) the BBC stood by the reporter and when the facts came out the head of the beeb resigned at the request of the board.

Personally, I did not watch the BBC video yet, but this podcast seems like a hit piece as well.whoever gives you the money, pulls the strings.

AuGmENTor
02-22-2007, 09:27 PM
I do not like this podcast though There's a suprise!

the host takes on a very sracistic tone towards the end and is actual rather like a bully
This is America. World domination our specialty. Lucky he didn't get shot...

due to the amount of american words we have over here now.
Do you consider that a good thing or a bad thing?

Neimad9
02-22-2007, 09:38 PM
I did not find it a surprise either, I am not made up either way. I did not listain to this with my mind made up. But lets look at it, he take ons a very nasty tone to the guy. He essentailly makes up facts about the BBC and the Hutton Report and says that everyone knows the BBC is controlled. It isnt, if it was then they would not have aired the power of nightmares which talks about how the USA/UK government used fear of terrorism to go to war. Which is another point that AJ continally said the BBC was biased or controlled etc etc when they have aired many many people and programmes that actually support the 9/11 truth story.

He often retorts to the guys questions going "surrrreeee..." or making up similar stituations that do not stand (like when he says about Diana, and that it would be like him saying Bille Joe is gonna kill me then a week later hes dead and Bille Joes walking away.....I dont recall seing price charles run away and the Diana quote was out on context).

I live here, I know my country better the AJ does and I am surrounded by the news. He lied at least twice and give the wrong impression a couple of times. Maybe the BBC documentry did as well, I havent seen it.

I dont care about American words becoming popular in the UK, Lanuage evolves.