PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 Conspiracy theories debunked (they say) by the BBC

thumper
02-19-2007, 07:10 PM
You should all watch this BBC program, It ’s totally and conclusively debunked the 9/11 conspiracy theories. It answered a lot of the so-called ‘unexplained’ events with multiple forms of proof and interviews. Excellent. Controlled demolition of the towers was debunked as well as showing some of the 9/11 theories were based on invented evidence.

http://www.digg.com/world_news/9_11_Conspiracy_theories_debunked_by_the_BBC

AuGmENTor
02-19-2007, 07:26 PM
doesn't work for me...

thumper
02-19-2007, 08:47 PM
it shoudl

Gold9472
02-19-2007, 10:35 PM
"Many simply don't accept the official conclusion, however distressing that may be for the relatives of those that died."

I've seen all I have to see.

Neimad9
02-20-2007, 04:52 AM
"Many simply don't accept the official conclusion, however distressing that may be for the relatives of those that died."

I've seen all I have to see.

Depends on what exactly the official conclusion is. I am sure that many want a proper investigation into the events of the day and the governments response to information they had. It seems like the government is coving up that they were made a lot of mistakes.

Although the government plot to destory the towers, or even worse, that some who died never died (some of the United 93) theories is obviously going to be destressing to some people.

There is quite a big difference between familys wanting a proper investigation and thinking that their family were killed/not killed by the goverment.

Gold9472
02-20-2007, 07:49 AM
More than 50% of the families are on the side of this movement.

AuGmENTor
02-20-2007, 09:37 AM
More than 50% of the families are on the side of this movement.And Jon, You know a few of them personally, don't you? I mean, just so we know that you haven't pulled this number out of your wazoo.
And also, could you refresh my memory? What is the overall statistic of people that do not believe the official story?

Gold9472
02-20-2007, 09:47 AM
Bill Doyle, who is on the board of one of the largest family organizations said that half of his members believe as we do. Yes, I know Bob McIlvaine, Donna Marsh O'Connor, Monica Gabrielle, Lorie Van Auken, and Mindy Kleinberg. The last two not as well as the first three. To put it in perspective, Donna Marsh O'Connor sent me a statement to read along with a picture of her daughter to hold up as I read it, for the Arizona Conference.

AuGmENTor
02-20-2007, 09:54 AM
Well, I guess I'll let you guys argue with our new friend here. This is someone who has no intention at all in believing anything other than the official story. After as many people as I have spoken to, you just kinda get a feel for them. I think he said it best himself, that he is only here so that he can be content that he viewed this from all angles. Problem with that is, it's real easy to bullshit yourself. IMO there are plenty of people to talk to about this that are receptive, without wasting time on flat-earthers.

AuGmENTor
02-20-2007, 09:55 AM
But thanx for answering my questions, Jon.

Neimad9
02-20-2007, 11:57 AM
Well, I guess I'll let you guys argue with our new friend here. This is someone who has no intention at all in believing anything other than the official story. After as many people as I have spoken to, you just kinda get a feel for them. I think he said it best himself, that he is only here so that he can be content that he viewed this from all angles. Problem with that is, it's real easy to bullshit yourself. IMO there are plenty of people to talk to about this that are receptive, without wasting time on flat-earthers.

Was just pointing out why familys may be upset, I mean I would be. :S Doesnt make it any less true/false. Also, I do not belive in the official story, but am also not convinced about the non-official story either. I require a high standard of proof to convince me on something like this.

You must understand you are saying that the government of the United States murdered 3000 of its people and people from around the world. The covered it up. To require anything less than a high amount of proof would be insane, surely you agree? Now the official story has a load of inconsistances which Is why I am wary of it and why I am here. But I need a lot of proof, to accept the answers that the 9/11 movement gives. (I also do not know all the answers, or inconsistances yet)

AuGmENTor
02-20-2007, 12:48 PM
There are enough inconsistencies in the official story taht I think they need to come clean to clear themselves.

thumper
02-20-2007, 01:04 PM
Was just pointing out why familys may be upset, I mean I would be. :S Doesnt make it any less true/false. Also, I do not belive in the official story, but am also not convinced about the non-official story either. I require a high standard of proof to convince me on something like this.

You must understand you are saying that the government of the United States murdered 3000 of its people and people from around the world. The covered it up. To require anything less than a high amount of proof would be insane, surely you agree? Now the official story has a load of inconsistances which Is why I am wary of it and why I am here. But I need a lot of proof, to accept the answers that the 9/11 movement gives. (I also do not know all the answers, or inconsistances yet)i hear this 'proof' argument all the time.

"consistent lying and covering up proves nothing"

"foreknowledge proves nothing"

"making tons of money off of insurance fraud proves nothing"

"a controlled demolition proves nothing"

i think many are forgetting that we are dealing with CRIMINALS, and that they don't usually have signed affidavits where they say they will be killing a bunch of people.

please put 2 + 2 together and judge them by their actions.

Neimad9
02-20-2007, 01:32 PM
Proof is proof! its golden, its the way you can help uncover the truth. Its not a argument its a requirement for an argument to hold

Neimad9
02-20-2007, 01:34 PM
There are enough inconsistencies in the official story taht I think they need to come clean to clear themselves.

Indeed

Gold9472
02-20-2007, 01:42 PM
Proof is proof! its golden, its the way you can help uncover the truth. Its not a argument its a requirement for an argument to hold

Sibel Edmonds, the most gagged person in American History (gagged by the Bush Administration no less) has been quoted as saying that if 9/11 were truly investigated, we would be seeing no less than 10 American people that we know stand trial, and face prosecution criminally.

What kind of proof do you want?

Gold9472
02-20-2007, 01:46 PM
Keep in mind Neimad9, we're only regular citizens. We do not have the access to that which we need to find out the whole truth. I have no doubt, however, that if that day ever comes, we will be proven more than right.

Gold9472
02-20-2007, 01:48 PM
Neimad9... why do you think the Bush Administration specifically fought against the family members for an investigation into the attacks? Do you realize that if the families didn't fight, we would have never have had any kind of investigation at all? How does that sit with you?

Neimad9
02-20-2007, 01:49 PM
Sibel Edmonds, the most gagged person in American History (gagged by the Bush Administration no less) has been quoted as saying that if 9/11 were truly investigated, we would be seeing no less than 10 American people that we know stand trial, and face prosecution criminally.

What kind of proof do you want?

Was not that about gross incompertence rather than a direct intention to down the towers?

Anyway, I was talking about proof in general. from both sides and how important it is

Neimad9
02-20-2007, 01:51 PM
Neimad9... why do you think the Bush Administration specifically fought against the family members for an investigation into the attacks? Do you realize that if the families didn't fight, we would have never have had any kind of investigation at all? How does that sit with you?

Look, I am not saying they were not responsible. I said I wanted high standards of proof before I make a judgement either way. I have already said I find too many inconsistances, and I Guess they blocked a investigation because they were 1) did it 2) knew about it 3) made a lot of mistakes.

Gold9472
02-20-2007, 01:54 PM
Was not that about gross incompertence rather than a direct intention to down the towers?

Anyway, I was talking about proof in general. from both sides and how important it is

No. It had nothing to do with incompetence. It had more to do with the financing of the attacks. The whole "down the towers" argument is speculative, and theoretical. I prefer to focus on the facts.

Gold9472
02-20-2007, 01:57 PM
Look, I am not saying they were not responsible. I said I wanted high standards of proof before I make a judgement either way. I have already said I find too many inconsistances, and I Guess they blocked a investigation because they were 1) did it 2) knew about it 3) made a lot of mistakes.

1 and 2 are the same. If they let it happen, then they made it happen. Think about #3. This Administration came into office wanting to go to war with Iraq, Afghanistan, and so on. They have managed to do both. This Administration has managed to make billions of dollars for their corporate friends. This Administration has managed to pass unconstitutional law without any intervention. The whole idea that they are incompetent doesn't match the outcome of their actions. They've managed to do everything they ever wanted. To me, that is not the sign of incompetence.

AuGmENTor
02-20-2007, 02:15 PM
The one good question i have heard is: If they went through all of this, why not plant some WMDs? Answer: Why bother? They don't need our approval to carry out their plans. So why go through the extra effort required to do that? Why couldn't they have just LIED and SAID they found them? That would have been the easiest thing in my opinion. I mean, they lie/ spin everything else... So why not that also?

Gold9472
02-20-2007, 02:20 PM
The one good question i have heard is: If they went through all of this, why not plant some WMDs? Answer: Why bother? They don't need our approval to carry out their plans. So why go through the extra effort required to do that? Why couldn't they have just LIED and SAID they found them? That would have been the easiest thing in my opinion. I mean, they lie/ spin everything else... So why not that also?

Or, you could just show them this (http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7505).

thumper
02-20-2007, 02:56 PM
The one good question i have heard is: If they went through all of this, why not plant some WMDs? Answer: Why bother? They don't need our approval to carry out their plans. So why go through the extra effort required to do that? Why couldn't they have just LIED and SAID they found them? That would have been the easiest thing in my opinion. I mean, they lie/ spin everything else... So why not that also?because we're supposed to hate Bush. the illuminati wants to lower American self-esteem so they will be more easily folded into the NWO

PhilosophyGenius
02-20-2007, 06:47 PM
Hey Gold, could you post that timeline of the 9/11 hijackers which shows that they were double agents or whatever you wanna call it? The one that just lists a bunch of info along with it's source.

Neimad9
02-20-2007, 07:11 PM
Guys! You are all so awesome! You do what u think is right no matter what!!

(i quite drunk right now)

Gold9472
02-20-2007, 07:19 PM
This?

http://www.yourbbsucks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12021

PhilosophyGenius
02-20-2007, 07:21 PM
Yeah that one, read that Neimad, there are only some of the facts you're looking for.

Gold9472
02-20-2007, 09:10 PM
Mr. Smith,

After watching your latest documentary, I have a few criticisms I'd like to make known. First, the 9/11 Truth Movement existed LONG before Loose Change was a twinkle in Dylan Avery's eye. As a matter of fact, the original members of this movement were the family members. The ones who suffered unimaginable loss on 9/11. Several of them have been busy as of late. For some reason, I didn't see any mention of this in your documentary. Instead, I heard the following:

On August 4th, 2006, 9/11 family members Lorie Van Auken, Patty Casazza, Mindy Kleinberg, and Monica Gabrielle released a statement that questioned the "entire veracity" of the 9/11 Commission's report.

On September 5th, 2006, a documentary endorsed by the families that fought for the creation of the 9/11 Commission was released entitled, "9/11: Press For Truth."

On September 11th, 2006, at the National Press Club in Washington D.C., family members Donna Marsh O'Connor, Michelle Little, and Christina Kminek asked for, "a new investigation into the events of September 11th, and this time, a truly bipartisan, global, with families invested from the beginning, middle, and throughout the end."

On October 14th, 2006, Monica Gabrielle, Lorie Van Auken, Mindy Kleinberg, and Patty Casazza released a petition that calls for, "the immediate declassification and release of all transcripts and documents relating to the July 10, 2001 meeting that took place between former CIA Director George Tenet and then National Security Advisor, Condoleezza Rice" as well as "the declassification and release of both the redacted 28 pages of the Joint Inquiry Into The Terrorist Attacks of September 11, 2001 (JICI) and the CIA Inspector General’s report, "CIA Accountability With Respect To The 9/11 Attacks". In the span of three days, they've managed to get 2041 signatures.

None of that made it into your documentary. You call your documentary fair and balanced. I say it is distressing for the relatives of those that died.

Jon Gold

Gold9472
02-20-2007, 09:13 PM
complaints dept: HelenBoaden.Complaints@bbc.co.uk
producer: guy.smith@bbc.co.uk
series producer: mike.rudin@bbc.co.uk

cottonzway
02-22-2007, 12:39 AM
I could not believe Guy Smith went on the Alex Jones show on Monday. He couldn't have been lying more if he tried. Disgusting hit piece.