PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to hear dum-dum Dubya stumble over a name?

Good Doctor HST
04-22-2005, 01:16 PM
Anybody else catch today's nominations for chairman and vice-chairman of the Joint Cheifs of Staff? Pres. Bush named Peter Pace and Ed Giambastiani to be Chair and Vice-Chair. Guess what happened when that G-word came up!?

To see it, go to cspan.org and click on "Pres Bush nominates Gen. Pace for Joint Cheifs Chairman". Fast forward to 4:30 into the program and watch for about 45 seconds. Hilarity ensues.

My point is: I know Giambastiani is a difficult word to get out. I'd have trouble too..... if I saw it for the first time. Supposedly, Bush, Pace, Giambastiani, Rumsfeld, and Cheney work together to find solutions to defeating terrorism.

Or, turn on C-Span now, and watch lob-ball questions thrown at Dick Cheney at the Republican Lawyer Assc. meeting.

"Hi, Mr. Vice President. We know that the Senate is doing evil by stalling the nomination of Bolton. What can I do as a citizen?"

"Hi, Mr. Vice President. I'm a Muslim-American who supports George Bush. How can we stop dependence of foreign oil from my mother country? What can I do as a super-great U.S. citizen who loves my country more than everything else?"

"Mr. Cheney, I'm a mother of two kids. Thank you for making us safer in this evil world."

(audible groan and sick feeling coming on.....)

Uber Commandante
04-22-2005, 01:23 PM
looks like you weren't quick enough HST - the powers that be have already removed the page...(dun, dun , DUN....!)

I get Page Cannot be Displayed when I click on the link.

beltman713
04-22-2005, 03:39 PM
Link works now.

Gold9472
04-22-2005, 07:10 PM
Anybody else catch today's nominations for chairman and vice-chairman of the Joint Cheifs of Staff? Pres. Bush named Peter Pace and Ed Giambastiani to be Chair and Vice-Chair. Guess what happened when that G-word came up!?

To see it, go to cspan.org and click on "Pres Bush nominates Gen. Pace for Joint Cheifs Chairman". Fast forward to 4:30 into the program and watch for about 45 seconds. Hilarity ensues.

My point is: I know Giambastiani is a difficult word to get out. I'd have trouble too..... if I saw it for the first time. Supposedly, Bush, Pace, Giambastiani, Rumsfeld, and Cheney work together to find solutions to defeating terrorism.

Or, turn on C-Span now, and watch lob-ball questions thrown at Dick Cheney at the Republican Lawyer Assc. meeting.

"Hi, Mr. Vice President. We know that the Senate is doing evil by stalling the nomination of Bolton. What can I do as a citizen?"

"Hi, Mr. Vice President. I'm a Muslim-American who supports George Bush. How can we stop dependence of foreign oil from my mother country? What can I do as a super-great U.S. citizen who loves my country more than everything else?"

"Mr. Cheney, I'm a mother of two kids. Thank you for making us safer in this evil world."

(audible groan and sick feeling coming on.....)

The funny thing is... If Bush was a good President, I would have actually thought he was funny there. "He will now be known as Admiral G..."

In regards to those questions to Cheney...

:eck06: