PDA

View Full Version : A Commitment To More Civil And Effective Collaboration In The 9/11 Truth Movement

Gold9472
02-06-2007, 08:34 PM
A Commitment to More Civil and Effective Collaboration in the 9/11 Truth Movement

Sign
Click Here (http://911truth.org/page.php?page=civil_commitment)

Because we still lack subpoena and discovery powers, members of the 9/11 truth movement and American citizens as a whole will not be able to fully connect the "dots" of 9/11 events until key classified documents and videos are leaked or released. In the meantime, many of us will develop theories about those events and what really occurred. Given the incompleteness of the facts at hand, our theories will invariably differ. They therefore can and should be sincerely discussed and analyzed, but this debate must not obscure the reality that the investigative tasks we face still remain extremely challenging.

We believe our campaign to expose the truth of 9/11 offers the world more essential insights into current political and economic reality than any other modern movement and therefore can empower the most profound social transformation of our age. This work is far too important to debilitate with egotism, zealotry or self-inflicted wounds, and we must make every effort to sustain the unprecedented progress we have made.

Because the 9/11 truth movement presents grave moral, legal and political threats to those in power, we would be naïve to not anticipate covert governmental intervention in our activities and attempts to divide, disrupt and discredit us by promoting hateful or repellant theories and sowing internal discord. Indeed, the greatest risk these forces pose to our work is not espionage or disinformation; it is the provocation of destructive mistrust between authentic activists.

We the undersigned therefore commit ourselves to work together towards our greater goals with the least possible rancor and internal strife. We agree to reject ad hominem denunciations and attacks upon others' motives, and focus our critical attention upon the logic, factual evidence and probability supporting certain hypotheses instead. Our ultimate goal must be the full disclosure of 9/11 truth, which is disserved by factional warfare on behalf of partial points of view. We will strive to fill in the gaps of the evidentiary record, so that facts dictate our conclusions rather than conjecture or emotional charges and appeals.

Finally, since we ourselves must embody the societal changes we wish to see, we vow to continue our work with fierce devotion, but also with mutual respect, selflessness and above all, honesty.

YouCrazyDiamond
02-07-2007, 05:14 AM
"Come on Girls!

Swinging Belleville rendez-vous
Marathon dancing doop dee doo
Voodoo Cancan balais taboo
Au Belleville swinging rendez-vous

I won't be an old man in Singapore
Playing Scrabble and eating petits-fours
I want to be wicked,
Utterly wicked,
Wicked like the Triplets from Belleville"

Eckolaker
02-07-2007, 11:57 AM
signed

Eckolaker
02-07-2007, 08:47 PM
I have actually been a member of 911truth.org for over a year now. I am as active as the next, unfortunately the media biased out here towards 9/11 related issues is even worse then back east. Simply, it didn't happen out here, so its not news. You know what Southern Cali is like Royster...

There is lots of headway to be made on the west coast. Although I just don't see a "Long Beach Harbor tea party" happening.

Christophera
02-16-2007, 12:19 AM
A Commitment to More Civil and Effective Collaboration in the 9/11 Truth Movement

Sign
Click Here (http://911truth.org/page.php?page=civil_commitment)

Because we still lack subpoena and discovery powers, members of the 9/11 truth movement and American citizens as a whole will not be able to fully connect the "dots" of 9/11 events until key classified documents and videos are leaked or released. In the meantime, many of us will develop theories about those events and what really occurred. Given the incompleteness of the facts at hand, our theories will invariably differ. They therefore can and should be sincerely discussed and analyzed, but this debate must not obscure the reality that the investigative tasks we face still remain extremely challenging.

We believe our campaign to expose the truth of 9/11 offers the world more essential insights into current political and economic reality than any other modern movement and therefore can empower the most profound social transformation of our age. This work is far too important to debilitate with egotism, zealotry or self-inflicted wounds, and we must make every effort to sustain the unprecedented progress we have made.

Because the 9/11 truth movement presents grave moral, legal and political threats to those in power, we would be naïve to not anticipate covert governmental intervention in our activities and attempts to divide, disrupt and discredit us by promoting hateful or repellant theories and sowing internal discord. Indeed, the greatest risk these forces pose to our work is not espionage or disinformation; it is the provocation of destructive mistrust between authentic activists.

We the undersigned therefore commit ourselves to work together towards our greater goals with the least possible rancor and internal strife. We agree to reject ad hominem denunciations and attacks upon others' motives, and focus our critical attention upon the logic, factual evidence and probability supporting certain hypotheses instead. Our ultimate goal must be the full disclosure of 9/11 truth, which is disserved by factional warfare on behalf of partial points of view. We will strive to fill in the gaps of the evidentiary record, so that facts dictate our conclusions rather than conjecture or emotional charges and appeals.

Finally, since we ourselves must embody the societal changes we wish to see, we vow to continue our work with fierce devotion, but also with mutual respect, selflessness and above all, honesty.

I sign this and basically practice it.

I am probably true to it about 85% of the time. I'm very active on message boards and see the mentioned factor,

Because the 9/11 truth movement presents grave moral, legal and political threats to those in power, we would be naïve to not anticipate covert governmental intervention in our activities and attempts to divide, disrupt and discredit us by promoting hateful or repellant theories and sowing internal discord.

as very real, and, ............ when it is very clear that I'm trading messages with someone who is not using reason but pretending to be reasonable, it is only proper to point out what they are doing.

This matter,

it is the provocation of destructive mistrust between authentic activists.

I'm most sensitive to that because being authentic doesn't automatically mean competent.

That factor has damaged my efforts at sharing 9-11 truth more than any I know of and that damage has only happened because the authentic truth seekers are mostly inexperienced and are easily mislead and so easily compromise their trust despite reason when faced with organized disinformation.

I'm banned from;

Loose change

Democratic underground

GNN

and a few other boards one would expect I would be banned from for promoting 9-11 truth. I was banned from the above boards for posting images of raw evidence and implimenting reason to explain that they show concrete as the core of the Twin Towers. Concrete is the world most common building material.

Concrete can be fractured to fall instantly with a small amount of well placed explosive but steel cannot. That one factor DEMANDS that concrete as the core of the towers be seriously considered by the entire truth movement because free fall IS one of the most profound aspects of 9-11 at the WTC.

I'm quite competent to do what I do in my 9-11 activism because I have experience with steel and concrete construction and I also have worked with and studied high explosives.