PDA

View Full Version : 9/11 LETTER FOR FEBRUARY

royster
02-06-2007, 12:04 AM
Letters To The Editor, The Northern Virginia Daily February 5, 2007

Sir;
There are two primary fears which cause people to hesitate when examining 9/11 Truth. The first is disbelief that elements of our government would overtly harm its own citizens. The second fear is defying the Military/Industrial complex.

There are several documented occasions of our government harming its own people. Dick Cheney has gone so far as to make torture acceptable. In all history, no government resisted reaching a level of corruption that included killing its own people. America is no exception; absolute power corrupts. According to Henry Kissenger, "The only aphrodisiac is absolute power."

The Military/Industrial complex has entrenched itself as the number-one commercial enterprise in the world, bar none. As such, a majority of the population depends on the well-being of the war machine, for employment, retirement, or just receiving the next meal. The fear of this entity is justified when one learns of the covert capacity of the C.I.A. to "disappear" citizens, condoned by the Bush administration. Everyone fears their pension being cut off by "disobeying orders". Revelation 13:4 states it quite clearly;

"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast (China's U.S. investments) and they worshipped the beast, saying, 'Who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him?'"

While these fears are legitimate, beyond those fears are worse realities if these powers are not held accountable. WMD also includes huge battle ships, which the U.S. has in the Persian Gulf, for one reason, and one reason only; to control Middle East oil...which runs the war machinery. FOR PROFIT.

Bush is demanding $245 billion to finance wars currently benefiting Military Industries, including Big Oil, and wants an additional $145 billion for fiscal 2008; it doesn't sound like this administration is interested in diplomacy or peace.

The March issue of Hustler magazine features the facts of 9/11 being an inside job. I ask that all citizens who value freedom to listen with an open mind regarding 9/11 discrepancies. Silence=death, and ignorance=submission to tyranny. Time has run out for arguing; it's time to listen, focus, and act.

Submitted February 5, 2007
Anyone who wishes to may duplicate this letter and submit it to their local newspaper.
Word count =349 words (not including "Sir")

royster
02-08-2007, 08:20 AM
From listening to the wisest of the 9/11 Truth Movement, and from my own experience, I have found the most successful way to get people to consider 9/11 Truth is to first address their legitimate fears. It is important to let each individual digest this at their own pace. "Feed" them as they ask for more.
Four years of submitting letters lets me say with confidence that this letter will be published by Saturday...I'll post what reactions it gets.
While YBBS is my "home", and I am deeply grateful for this place and its crew, I am also grateful to the many other sites that have posted the experiences that forge a positive path to exposing 9/11 Truth. Addressing the public's fears, with care and gentleness, is what they need.
Let's give it to them.